Important pointers- do read

Posted: 13 years ago
To all members participating on BB4 forum, we want all of you to co-exist peacefully and have fun.

>At BB forum there will be criticism of a celebrity who is there as himself or herself and the highly sensitive fans have to adapt to the real self of the celebrity. While we allow criticism but that doesnt mean derogatory, demeaning or obscene remarks or pics are being allowed, they are a strict NO.

No single fan group will try to dominate or create a ruckus on the forum. Tolerate and learn to respect others choices.

>All multiple topics on same topic, like always will either be merged or closed as the case may be.

>The show has adult content but that does NOT give members the liberty to create their own perception of it or use it as an excuse to post licentious things.

>Now coming to fun names or remarks that is allowed provided it isnt derogatory or demeaning anyone. Other than that it also tests the tolerance levels of members here.

> If members have an issue with a post then report it and if its some issue then pm any of the DT. Arguing in the thread wont help as the differing sides will keep seeing wrong on the other side.

> Please do not mock or make fun of anyone's writing styles, we are all learners and no one is perfect or esoteric in the language. Respect our differences and focus on the content.

Reminding again remember BB is a different show than the regular soaps/serials and hence dont guage the celebrities keeping in mind the characters they played.

Seeking everyone's cooperation.

Thanks
BB4 Devt team

Edited by realitybites - 13 years ago
Thank you so much moderator ...thanks for reminding about this ...just wanted to acknowledge your message.

specially below note was necessary as this seems to be root cause of most of the arguments here. Some fans groups do not like any criticism (positive) against their fav celeb and in turn they term others as bashers or haters and then start attacking them.

No single fan group will try to dominate or create a ruckus on the forum. Tolerate and learn to respect others choices.
Dolly fans are flooding the forum and bashing particular celebrity and fanbase.
I think the second point needs an edit. Currently it's giving a go ahead to post licentious things.
  accepting ur rules ,  hope dt all would follow daily...
Edited by vikrant ronit - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Milind2211

Dolly fans are flooding the forum and bashing particular celebrity and fanbase.

There was absolute no need for you to write this in a topic wherein points on rules are given. This kind of posts instigates members to come back at you and then the tu tu main main starts. Please stop it.
Thanks for posting a note and please add a rule wherein members stop making fun of anyone's english.
@BigBoss3: I see mod has edited the comment, but if we highlight it, we can still see it. How disgusting to see scuh comment early in the morning😛!!! Can you please totally remove it? if possible!!!

@Vikrant: buddy, please do not quote such comment next time.
sabz i hv done dt  , i think dt  person who using ds filth language  is someone of st's bashers ....
Originally posted by romiosugar

@BigBoss3: I see mod has edited the comment, but if we highlight it, we can still see it. How disgusting to see scuh comment early in the morning😛!!! Can you please totally remove it? if possible!!!

@Vikrant: buddy, please do not quote such comment next time.

When the dev team had already issue a note in biggboss3 post there was no need for you to write to him and making an issue of it further. Also by telling him and everyone that the note can be highlighted you had made me  now to remove it completely.. I had kept it as a proof... Please do not write things which do not concern you. Thank you.