Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
love the update .......& Abhay-Kabir to continue soooooooon
take care
NAley

helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wowww awesome update...Kabir beta, you have a hard, already lost fight ahead of you...Abhay is sooo sure that Piya is his haha i like the possessiveness. Misha Panchi and Piya scene was so sweet...I could see it happen right before my eyes....really good job!!
Can't wait for the next part - husband wife?! LOL sure to be lots of fun....

Thanks for the PM, and please update soon!!!

Love,
Aarti
vysh_violet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
PLEASE PM ME! I love the starting, continue soon!!!!
vysh_violet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG, I'm in love with ur ff, please update soon n as I said before please PM me. Awesome part!
prcns thumbnail
awesome yaar.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..............all u FF writers write so much so beautifully.........i really appreciate all d hard work tht gives us good read๐Ÿ‘.......thnx a lot๐Ÿ˜Š
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=helloaamir]Wowww awesome update...Kabir beta, you have a hard, already lost fight ahead of you...Abhay is sooo sure that Piya is his haha i like the possessiveness. Misha Panchi and Piya scene was so sweet...I could see it happen right before my eyes....really good job!!
Can't wait for the next part - husband wife?! LOL sure to be lots of fun....

Thanks for the PM, and please update soon!!!

Love,
Aarti
thank u ๐Ÿ˜ณ   yup kabir will have a major comption with  abhay  it wont b a easy game lol ๐Ÿ˜†Abhay  and kabir both will   be possive when it comes 2 piya  n the next part will b loads of fun and masti husband wife drama๐Ÿ˜ƒ
will update soon
Fiza28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vysh_violet

OMG, I'm in love with ur ff, please update soon n as I said before please PM me. Awesome part!

vysh_violet,
i'm so happy u liked it  dont worry i wll add u to my pm list n will add u when i update
will update soon๐Ÿ˜‰
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is really beautiful & u r awesome...!!!
Fiza28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prcns

awesome yaar.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..............all u FF writers write so much so beautifully.........i really appreciate all d hard work tht gives us good read๐Ÿ‘.......thnx a lot๐Ÿ˜Š

prcns.
Thank u soooooo much!๐Ÿ˜› this really means alot ๐Ÿ˜ณ work really hard on the ff glad u enjoy it
this is what maks it worth the time n effort ๐Ÿ˜ƒ tc will keep entertaning u  all n update soon

Fiza28 thumbnail

hey every one sry for late update enjoy do comment

Ch2: kitni door kitni pass 
Early next Morning  

Misha goes to wake up  piya she see's her smiling  in her sleep: Omg!!!!!!!!!! Misha grabs Panchi's hand 

Panchi: oh god mish kya hua y are u pulling me go wake  piya you both will  be late  jaldi karo  

Misha: look at this points to piya 

Panchi looks at piya :kya hua She is smiling in her sleep  so kya omg she has to be thinking  about abhay   she never smiles when she is asleep  I'm telling u mishoo our little angel  has been hit my cupids arrow  

Misha: she is looking happy but aren't we getting a little  to excited she met him yesterday and what about kabir? He will be crushed  

Panchi: Pyar kabhi bhi ho saktha hai  ek baar bhi kaafi  hai you know Pehli nazar mein pyar

Misha: dude I love that song atif aslam  is one of my fav singers

Panchi: not the song  stupid  

Misha: oh you mean love at first sight  haha gotta be kidding  lets wake piya up perfect way come panchi They bring coffee place it by her bedside mishaputs her finger in the coffee  

Piya: ouch! Jumps out of bed  Misha panchi lolling

Piya :what is this  what kinda of way is this to wake someone up  

Misha :aww sorry sweets but we wanted to make sure u were ok 

Piya: Mish ok I'm fine kyun? 

Panchi: kyun ki   you were smiling in your sleep  

Piya: what  so whats a big deal? Tho kya 

Panchi misha: tho kya dreaming about Abhay ? 

Piya :what no I'm getting  late grabs a towel  walks towards the bathroom Both panchi misha run to the bathroom door and block it  

Panchi: theek hai agar tum hum dono ko nahin bolna  hai tho  theek hai laken  kab thak chup sakthi aaj nahin tho kal we will find out  They let piya in the bathroom 

Misha tells panchi  : only tracker can help us now  

Panchi: tracker? How   

Misha:  her boy proof love check list  Later that morning  at mount college  In class Kabir, Misha, angad ,tracker

Piya :are talking Abhay walks in sits next to piya  

Ms. Proteema: aaj  hum ek project Karen  as pati patni Every one has to pick a name from this bowl  Couples Abhay piyaKabir-MishaAngad-Tracker You couples  will have spend as much time with each  even at night n morning   and then  have go through the rollercoaster ride of marriage and responsibility and have act and write out assignment in  after few days will let you know what else to do and when its due Class dismissed 

Kabir: hey piya this is so not fair hum dono should have been together   

Misha: F ing hell dude  yeh kya what rubbish  mein yeh loser ke saath and what a stupid project mein yeh class kyun liye 

Angad: I know and me cool dude with this trackerSucks man leaves 

Tracker: oh angad darling wait  runs after him

Kabir: piya mein tumse baat  

Abhay: Piya we have to  work on the project  but first why don't we eat lunch  aao (put his arm around piya's waist and they leave misha *winks at piya* kabir Fuming ) 

Misha: calls panchi yo dude suno kya hua aaj class mein tells panchi every thing

Abhiya in the car    

Piya reading the assignment :tho abhay we have act like pati patni we have come up with a story  how we met our so called love story/or arranged   started 

Abhay: how  about this  muhje aaj bhi yaad hai jab mile hum tum  I saved you from getting hit by a car your eyes were closed tight   you jerk up your beautiful   dark curls  hitting  my  face,looking up at you seeing a sigh  of relief that you are perfectly fine  phir hum mile humare naseeb hum dono ko  baar baar mile   phir hum dono asise rishta mein the jo koi naam then tha kyun ki hum dono dost se bar ke the laken koi naam nahin tha iss rishta  ko laken ek daar tha fear of losing each other tho jab  your family decide to get  you married  kise ore se .  aur mein tum ko poocha ki kya  tum ne  shaadi kay liye  agree kare?.  theek hai abhay ek sawaal hai yeh rishta kya hai? Hum sirf  dost nahin hai we are much more aur nahi mein aap ki gf hoon   Aur tum muhje ki kis haak se tum  yeh sab bole then I finally confesed my love for you and went and asked your papa mama ki hum dono shaadi  kar na chate. Laken your parent refused tho hum dono bhag ke shaadi kare. How is it like the story ? 

Piya: wow   abhay perfect story but we also have act it out  Abhay: don't worry  we will talk about that  later  next  step kya hai?

Piya: um lets see Dream House, and are jobs

Abhay: well mein apni wife ko I want to keep her in the lap of luxrey acha ghar , cars,driver ,cook,nokranis . job well my dads business  what kind of lifestyle  do want  

Piya: like my mom have a nice house not  too big  enough for the family ,cars take care of the family  as well doing the hobbies I love like scarpbooking, cooking, singing,be a wounderful wife, bahu,mom 

Abhay: ok  well we are here at the restaurant lets eat At the restaurant Abhay(pulls out the chair for piya):so piya why don't you  order   

Piya: abhay a part project is we have to get to know each well we might be tested on it so why don't I order our favorite dishes by the way I love Italian   food  

Abhay : don't you know  Italian   food is most romantic food  in the world by the way are veg or non veg? I'm non-veg 

Piya: Me too lets  order  Panchi Daanish come in

Panchi: wow  mish was right look at them they have act like pati patni for a project

Daanish; what about my bro kabir he love piya 

Panchi: it's a project 

Piya: oh no panchi di is here

Abhay : take her hand chill yaar order Piya: yeah sure um lets see I'll get seafood alferdo and tum

Abhay: um the tour of Italy we will shareWhat do want to drink? 

Piya: non-alcoholic  strawberry Daiquiri 

Abhay:ok n I will get a non-alcoholic  mango Margarita They order do want to dance? 

Piya: yeah sure

Panchi: aww look at them  

Daanish: still piya and kabir look way better

Abhaiya dancing  Pehli Nasar Mein Kaisa Jaadu Kar Diya

Tera Ban Baita Hai Mera Jiya

Jaane Kya Hoga, Kya Hoga Kya Pata

Iss Pal Ko Milke Aa Ji Le Jara

Mein Hu Yahan, Tu Hai Yahan

Meri Bahon Mein Aa, Aa Bhi Ja

O Jaaneja Dono Jahan, Meri Bahon Mein Aa, Bhul Ja, Aa -(2)

Baby I Love You -4 So More

Baby I Love You, O I Love You

I Love You, I Love You So More

Baby I Love You

(har Duwa Mein Shamil Tera Pyar Hai

Bin Tere Lamha Bhi Dushwar Hai

Dhadhkon Ko Tujhse Hi Darkaar Hai

Tujhse Hai Raahate, Tujhse Hai Chaahate) - (2)

Tu Jo Mili Ek Din Mujhe, Main Kahin Ho Gaya Laapata

(kar Diya Deewana Darde Khas Ne

Chain Chhina Ishk Ke Ehsaas Ne

Bekhayali Di Hai Tere Pyaas Ne

Chhaya Suroor Hai, Kuchh To Jaroor Hai) - (2)

Yeh Dooriya Jine Na De, Hal Mera Tujhe Na Pata

Baby I Love You -4 So More, Baby I Love You

Uuh Love You, Baby I Love You

I Love You
 That's it for  now do comment  n press the like button Precape: abhay Brings breakfast in bed for piya  
Edited by lalmirch28 - 13 years ago