curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Well Hi guys! I am Aashifa and its nice to meet you all. 😃 I have already written out chapters 1-4 and they are in a previous thread:

sorry not a huge 'copy'paster'

but here is chapter 5: Prem makes an entry:

oohh note Meera mega mega sorry! 😕 I left it but now I am back 😃

C H A P T E R 5: Prem makes an Entry:

There was someone at the door, the bell was being buzzed contiuosly.

"OK OK I'm coming" Radz exclaimed, kind of pissed off with who ever was on the other side

"you're not meera"  said the very fine looking gentlemen on the other side of the threashold

"nice to meet you too hotshot, what can I do for you?" Radz said, still peeved at the guy and looks did not do anything better for it.

"I am looking for Meera"

"Well unless you don't give me a reason Meera doesn't exist for the time space of the explanation"

"Listen lady I am Meeras' new boss Mr. Prem Junjeja, I need my secretary now, considering our flight is leaving in 2 hours."

"Sheesh keep your wig on, somebody didn't get a good nights sleep by the look of your shades on a grey day."

This woman was absolutely amazingly annoying at current rate, and if she had just a little less grace in the way she spoke she would have given her a piece of his mind, but consideringly Prem was feeling a little generous yet miffed that morning he decided to spare her and his braincells.

"M-E-E-R-A"

"YEAH??" came a reply.

"YOUR HOT SHOT BOSS IS HERE"

"WHAT?"

"UGH! JUST COME DOWN WILL YOU"

Prem was just covering his ears, trying to keep his manners and etiquetes in the right place.

"Come on in Mr. Juneja"

"Sure thanks"

Seating himself Prem looked around and felt slightly awkward, despite the staring everything had a homey feel to it, all painted in slight pastel hues. this apartment just screamed HOME. The staring did not stop, perspiration tickled his neck. Two girls entered, slightly the same, except one was wearing purple and the other blue.

"Guys do stop staring otherwise Prem might run away, you don't mind us calling you that do you erm Mr.Juneja?"

"Course not" Prems throat was dry " do you think you could possibly get me a glass of water....err"

"Shifali" she inserted, "and yeah sure"

"Ash"

"Yeah" came a girls voice

"could you graba glass of water please"

"yeah sure, just gimme a second"

"hurry, I'm gonna die of sore throat here"

"WOMEN ARE SO DRAMATIC" Aashifa exclaimed walking into the front room

"don't forget you are one"

"NO shifali I am a girl remember?"

"I second that" Prem said watching the little disagreement in quite alot of fondness.

"and whos the hotshot sitting on MY cushion?"

"BE NICE, he is Mr Prem JUNEJA, Meeras' boss"

"OH....but sir could you get off my cushion?" Aashifa said

Getting hit at the back of her legs did Aashifa remember her manners"

Please"

Before the cushion was handed over to Aashifa Prem stopped, in walked Meera dressed in a cream ruffled skirt and a simple silk feeling skirt. Man did she look good.

"oh-my-god Meera you loooooookkk ammmaazing!" Squeeled Radz and Ravs.

"woah Meera-wali, absolutely.....

Before Aashifa had a chace to finish, Prem sighed

'beautiful"

"watch it hotshot, I own a scalpel and I am not afraid to use it" Shifali said at once, being a neuro-surgeon she loved to threaten people with it.

"Mr Juneja Meera began.."Thank you so much, I appreciate everything and the job"

"Your welcome"

The world could have stopped dead right there, the room was full of crackles and heat, too much for the both excluding the rest. The heat grew with each word spoken from the mouths of both Meera and Prem. It was Prems deep baritone against Meeras soft one.

Once Meera had once again spoken the ground rules out to the lot, nonone dared over-rule her authority. Hugs cuddles and words of goodluck were shared, and once her hand was given to Prem, all voices were blurred and her pulse accelerated did they prayers from hearts truly begin.

F I N I S H E D.

so let me know what you guys think, kindly appreciate comments, critism and likes 😉

lemme know girls 😃

Aashifa