Thendral

Thendral Promo 31st Oct

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-nkuB5Wq3U&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm...i have no comments..looks like kumaran made that day to move fast...how can a girl face people after it's coming in newspaper....even if she prove her innocence...i didn't expect that to come in paper....now Thulasi also going to hospital? all i can say is LOL..

what is the meaning for TA's look?! or it is to confuse viewers...i really hope TA support thulasi till the end...if he didnt believe the love is not true...guess we have to wait till next week to see an answer..
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
i have no comments😡❓

Edited by Diviya27 - 13 years ago
seems like tamizh suspects thulasi OMG😡
vanitha.ravi thumbnail
I thought this week it would be interesting but seems like its worse than before, y dir sir y do u play with a girls maanam wat about her studies which was the main subject.
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Noxeous for the promo😊!

What another great promo. We were just looking forward to this.Photos seen by Thulasi and published in the newspapers, very nice turning point in the story. Is this crap to bring Thulasi's mother into the story. Yenga story- writers, ungalukku vera ideas onnum thonalaiya adhukku😡?Adaane ungalukku epdi nalla ideas thonum, your head looks like empty.

Thulasi, go and try to theekuzhichufy on nadutheru, you are a katpukarasi, you can't live with this pattam and avamaanam. Only then the TRP will go up like that Kumaran does wish.

I think the college entry was only to make T&T marry. Now how could she go to college and study. First of all would they allow her into the college after all these things, she rather would be considered as a bad example for other girls.

Seeing the promo, looks like TA is going to believe everything they say. Wooww.Nice.Great 👎🏼
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great going thendral team......u need a appreciation thread as well........make sure that doesnt turn out to be a farewell.....nope...farewell vera onnu baki........round kati yaarum adikama pathukonga......we are all that much frustrated with the story line.....how can a girl survive anymore.....please kill her character.....that would be the best thing.........
like i said before change ta also villian.......
Why only in newpaper.....put it in posters.......tv breaking news.......appuram what not....take an interview from vel, padma, ta amma and family , ap......that would be awesome......
Nalla iruntha serial a ippadi kevelama aakina unkaluku thanks.......now i shd really thank u.....u have made my evenings free as i m no more intersted in it.....just for update sake gg to watch....thank u.....
Ishu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow what an wonderful week for thendral???? superb... ipdi ellam sollanum nu enakum aasai than but solla mudiyalaye.....

director unga mela irundha konjam hope poiduchu.. idha vida kevalama oru serial edukave mudiyathu... worst of all...

kumaran u pls hand over this serial to some other director..
only one request to the director.. thayavu senju tamil character ah damage panni deepak image ah spoil pannathinga.. pls!!!!!
Here after the main subject of thendral is spoiling girls maanam and teaching us very good words that comes from ta mom and padma's mouth..
Edited by Ishu27 - 13 years ago
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why did i watch this trash promo..😡 omg, what else this sadist team got  to show in coming month?...this is going to be another kolangal. my guess is TA wont have an idea about thulasi till he is fully recovered.. lets see what is going to happen after TA seeing pictures/divorce paper/ newspaper news..i wont be SURPRISE at all if they show as TA doesn't believe her....anyone might if they r around people like Ta's family...whole family got a big mouth to accuse someone...stupid news reporter...

i really hope the last scene in promo is after TA searching thulasi....
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seeing this promo, i have nothing to say, but pity the updaters. Srima, you have to update twice.Seriously, i feel really horrible for you.GW is in the police station as well, when Thulasi was seeing the photos. This time with that evidence, don't know how much more worse the dialogues would be.

The only thing we can do is to free our updaters from this tortures until the serial gets better or shows some positivity, if it is possible at all.