Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Countdown begins.....

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys....now not even 1 Day for KMH to rock d floor...just 19 more hours.....OMG....em sooooooooooooo excited to see new arjuhi....really wanna know how da story wil be.....πŸ˜›....so sooooooooo excited!!

Nechu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I read somewhere that the story will be based in Chandigarh. And I am so happy. Chandigarh's my hometown. :D

I can't wait. One more dhamakedaar show to look forward to. :D

ArjaAddict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Akanksha0701

I read somewhere that the story will be based in Chandigarh. And I am so happy. Chandigarh's my hometown. :D

I can't wait. One more dhamakedaar show to look forward to. :D

Ya even i Read that.....but i also read datv  "It was their last day of shoot there".....i dnt know where they meant....chandigarh or the set....???
wowwww...u in chandigarh....hope dat u get a chance to mee them once!!!

NechuπŸ˜›
Akankshaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

Ya even i Read that.....but i also read datv  "It was their last day of shoot there".....i dnt know where they meant....chandigarh or the set....???
wowwww...u in chandigarh....hope dat u get a chance to mee them once!!!

NechuπŸ˜›

Lol, Chandigarh's my hometown. But I don't live there, now. I moved. But..I really want to see them!!! :D

And.. Probably they have already left. Saare sapne choor choor ke bikhar gaye. πŸ₯Ί

Akanksha. (:

ArjaAddict thumbnail

Lol, Chandigarh's my hometown. But I don't live there, now. I moved. But..I really want to see them!!! :D

And.. Probably they have already left. Saare sapne choor choor ke bikhar gaye. πŸ₯Ί

Akanksha. (:

awwwwwwwww.....so unlucky....chod na yaar....agle baar try kerenege...Tongue....n moreover we can watvh dem as much as we can in TV ryt.....???so y wories....

Mwah

Nechu
Akankshaa. thumbnail

awwwwwwwww.....so unlucky....chod na yaar....agle baar try kerenege...πŸ˜›....n moreover we can watvh dem as much as we can in TV ryt.....???so y wories....

Mwah

Nechu

Hehe. I know. But this is the first time I am watching this show. I have never watched NDTV before because it's stereotyped saas-bahuish. But I saw the promo, and the jodi is so cute that I can't help myself. 😳

ArjaAddict thumbnail

Hehe. I know. But this is the first time I am watching this show. I have never watched NDTV before because it's stereotyped saas-bahuish. But I saw the promo, and the jodi is so cute that I can't help myself. 😳

Ohhhhhhh acchaa so u dint watch KMH 1?.....it was awesome yaar.....just a bit of dragging reulted in its closure...😭...bt nw em really ahppy dat my KMH2 is back!!!!πŸ˜›....i knwo...first Imagine used to show nice nic shows....bt now its sux hard time....now Star Plus is da best!!!It has nice nice shows...do u wtach any othe show??Pratigya?

Nechu
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Ohhhhhhh acchaa so u dint watch KMH 1?.....it was awesome yaar.....just a bit of dragging reulted in its closure...😭...bt nw em really ahppy dat my KMH2 is back!!!!πŸ˜›....i knwo...first Imagine used to show nice nic shows....bt now its sux hard time....now Star Plus is da best!!!It has nice nice shows...do u wtach any othe show??Pratigya?

Nechu

I don't like Star Plus. I am just 14 and I prefer youth-orinted shows, you know? I watched DMG. Now I watch PKYEK, and now KMH. I am gonna watch season-1 on Youtube too, if I like the show.
😊
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guys please quote only 3 times per reply as its the rules for IF....
ArjaAddict thumbnail

I don't like Star Plus. I am just 14 and I prefer youth-orinted shows, you know? I watched DMG. Now I watch PKYEK, and now KMH. I am gonna watch season-1 on Youtube too, if I like the show.
😊

Ya....i was 16 on dis october 11th...my b'day is wid Karan Kundra and Amitabh Bhachan....ole thing i love.....hehehhe...i used to hate Star Plus like hell...bt now dis year wen i wnet to india i just used to put Star plus to watch pratigya....but den later i started watching all the shows....not all the shows all the time....i just watch pratigya regularly...n otther shows i just watch it wenever i get time....i'm addicte dto pratigya....its da best show!...it doesnt matter to me if i dnt watch any other show everyday or if i miss 1 epi....bt if i miss pratigya....den i'l cum online at dat moment to wtach da epi or i'l wait tilll the re-telecast!!i'm so much addicted to it...tthe only show hich i was addicted was Kasturi.....n yes KMH too....i wud watch online if i had missed any epi of KMH!!!i love KMH!!

Nechu