Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit111

its ur definition and my definition is u r not Veer fan. in tht thread u decided who is Tapu fan here we decide who is Veer Fan so hisab baraber. arey SRK jiiii do do thread se man nahin var raha hai kya YE DIL MANGE MORE???

how do u consider urself a tapu fan when uve never said a good thing about her?😆 At least you know my reasons for liking veer! chalo if not anything I am merely expressing  my appreciation of a few of his finer qualities😃
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

how do u consider urself a tapu fan when uve never said a good thing about her?😆 At least you know my reasons for liking veer! chalo if not anything I am merely expressing  my appreciation of a few of his finer qualities😃

i m not fan but well wisher, i m fan of only myself or those people who contribute to my country and not a reel charecter. as concern to the Tapu well wisher i hd given reason  in ur Tapu thread ihow i m better well wisher of her thn u😆😆 pls read my post there.😉
Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
yes i know what u said ankit ji😆 but if i allowed that kind of liking there it would soon turn into a " picking out bad in tapasya" thread
ankit111 thumbnail

yes i know what u said ankit ji😆 but if i allowed that kind of liking there it would soon turn into a " picking out bad in tapasya" thread

and wht do u think  if we will allow here u and ur co. wht will happen to this thread😉 whn he is with Tapu balle balle and whn he is with Ichha bitching😡
Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Did I even mention anything about that?😆 Kya re...I mere sought to appreciate some of his finer qualities😊...such as his goodness of heart...I also respect that he follows the ideal first love is last love...that despite living in America for so many years he did not get spoiled...he is mahaan but thankfully he knows where to draw the line. He is very sensible and I really appreciated the advice he gave to Tapu in the car showroom. He is very handsome and proper with good etiquettes...and of course his smile just kills me😍
ankit111 thumbnail
see SRK JIII i m here self appointed Security guard of this thread (koi mane ya na mane) so ur intery is strictly rejected for security reason. 🤣🤣
shivani9 thumbnail

see SRK JIII i m here self appointed Security guard of this thread (koi mane ya na mane) so ur intery is strictly rejected for security reason. 🤣🤣

🤣
ankit111 thumbnail

Did I even mention anything about that?😆 Kya re...I mere sought to appreciate some of his finer qualities😊...such as his goodness of heart...I also respect that he follows the ideal first love is last love...that despite living in America for so many years he did not get spoiled...he is mahaan but thankfully he knows where to draw the line. He is very sensible and I really appreciated the advice he gave to Tapu in the car showroom. He is very handsome and proper with good etiquettes...and of course his smile just kills me😍

maska lagane se kuchh nahin hone wala hai, security is very tight here and bahafofy will not work😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
theek hai ankit u enjoy here😆..i'll continue with my activities on my veeya heaven😊
shivani9 thumbnail

🤣I am loving ur skills and talents Ankitji, par aap self appointed ho, mere pass sey kuch nahi milna waala salary ke taraaf sey, ye manzoor hai naa aaap koo😳🤣
Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago