BV Written Update 1 Nov 2010

Posted: 13 years ago
Scene continues... Sha-Sha romancing on the terrace. Wind blows.... Light goes off...!
Jag behaves chessy...
They Hug... Regional songs in the background!
More Romance follows...😳

Morning.... Sumitra in the temple praying for Jag's well-being!

Basanth asks not to carry too many things s mist of them are easily available... Jag reluctant... DS forces... Jag gives up!
DS tries to give him money...  Jag refuses... She again forces..
Varun questions where is he off to... Jag answers he's gonna become a doctor!
Varun asks him to come back soon and cure him.. Jag assures him that he'll be fine much before that.
Anandi and others seeing him off... Tying Raksha sutras... Aartis performed... Touches everyine's feet n seeks blessings!

Bhairon reminds him not to disappoint anyone... but take care of himself too!
He reminds him not to be under any pressure.

Sees off... The Kids... All set to go!
DS senti!
Anandi smiles comfortingly.... Villagers there to see him off to and wish him luck.

Jag left...... Anandi [Looks way better without the wig]😉 runs away... Goes back home, to the terrace... to see him even frm a distance... She breaks down!
Cries loudly... bitterly!😭

Anandi missing old times.... getting flashbacks!
Crying her eyes out!😭
DS comes to the terrace... <is tearful too> Anandi runs to her... DS yells at her to keep off!
Precap;- DS says she has had enough and now wouldn't tolerate any nuisance whatsoever from the beendinis... telling all this to Mamma's boy!😡
Edited by radt - 13 years ago
mujhe esa sense kyun horaha hai.............jag 5 saal tak jetsar nehin aanewala!!!.............itna senti scenes..........!!!
kamal hai yeh 2010 hai 1980 nehin................!!!
ab toh mumbai se wapas hi nehin ayega sayad!!

ohho dadisa!!!...............how rude...........anandi dhakka kyun mara!!!
so rude!!!!

aur yeh precap ton prev week se dikha rahe hain!!!......telecast kab hoga!!

Dadisa yelled at crying Anandi😲what else can we expect from her😡 now she is back to her old self but in the worst possible manner
Originally posted by khusi_*

mujhe esa sense kyun horaha hai.............jag 5 saal tak jetsar nehin aanewala!!!.............itna senti scenes..........!!!
kamal hai yeh 2010 hai 1980 nehin................!!!
ab toh mumbai se wapas hi nehin ayega sayad!!

ohho dadisa!!!...............how rude...........anandi dhakka kyun mara!!!
so rude!!!!

aur yeh precap ton prev week se dikha rahe hain!!!......telecast kab hoga!!

exactly my thoughts... even i was thinking that he not gng to america that it will take him 1-2 yrs to come back.. jetsar-mumbai koi transportation nahi hai kya?

about the precap when are they gng to start the drama of gehna.... i think it will show only on wed so that there will be suspense created by friday....
bachpan main to zhat se bhaag ke mumbai chala gaya tha. abhi padhne gaya hai to itna nataak kyu
that song in bg said, "i realize my mistake now to send u away from me, how i m going to live widout u my love!"
ab k fayeda chhori.......... thara beend toh giyo!
Old toad is getting worse with advancing age...!!
My God! I felt like now what did Anandi do now?
Then realized she always has 1001 reasons to nail her... and if if she didn't she wud still make life hell for her... n now even Jag's not there to stand for her... n is about to have an extra marital affair... This girl's life is hellish now!
more than that radha......... i can't even imagine anandi's life (widout jagya) under DS grab!
Ohh finally Jagya left for Mumbai !!! 👏 THANK GOD.....at least some interesting tracks are lined up.....the Jagya Anandi romance and mush was getting sickening....
I still dont understand why do these beendnis listen to daadisa, when she only tortures and insults them..
Anandi should get a life now..enough of crying and daadisa ki izzat and seva..there's something called self respect and self esteem which she seems to have lost under daadisa's rule, for some reason she loves to be a slave ! depressing..
Radha has done such a good job of the update that I think I will skip the repeat. Besides a whole episode of saying goodbye to Jagya is such a waste.

I am in full agreement about the beendnis. Gehna tries but no one supports her openly. I notice even Bhairon is diplomatic these days with Maasa. 😔

I am waiting to see what happens with Gehna. By the time Jagya and Anandi's story gets going I will be too old, I think😉