Thendral

Thendral Tuesday 2.11.2010. MUST WATCH

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast Update Srima!!!πŸ‘

Hmm....Enna solrathunu therila....Ipdi yellam serial edupangala????....Ok Thulasi photo parthathu its ok...But everything publishing in newspaper is very too much!!...Now director ithu ellathukum enna vaazhi panna poreenga???..U must do a something for Thulasi to come out of this Naaragam!!
Illaina.....Hmmm!!😑😑

Director sir unga Team-ku moozhai(brain) lose ayittha....Enn ipdi ellam yosikireenga...Therila but sila vaarangala unga story sariye ille...Please go to Hosp and check up pannunga...Ur team tooo...πŸ˜†....Sorry if i hurted the director but maanasu nonthu pochu....πŸ˜†...😳...athan ipdi pesuren.....

Btw LIMIT ELLAM CROSSED NOW THE SOLUTION IS IN UR HAND, Kumaran sirrrr!!😑

Aiyoo..Thulasi fainted...She didnt know about divorce paper....!!!....Chaa Chaa...Kumaran Sir whats all this???....Now its a big time to TA to prove his LOVE!!!....When he suspects her..Approm serial parkurathu romba waste!!

From now on i wish Thulasi to be bold and strong...!!....
Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks srima for the update😊.

Kumaran- GTH
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the super fast update! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Director evalavu Kevalama Eduka mudiyumo, appadi eduthirukirar!! 😑😑😑😑😑 Instead of making Thulz faint, he could have made her shoot herself and die. Atleast she does not have to go through all the avamaanam. Cha! too bad to the extreme 😑😑

Don't know how the director is going to revert back her image??? OMG! even in Charus family they are enjoying....I think now Charu is going to go and meet TA mom and will try to enter the family.... eventhough she does not have a place in TA heart.

Whatever TA mom did is totally unforgiveable.🀒🀒

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikila10

Kumaran- GTH

Nikila, this is the best comment for the day! LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you srima for the superfast wonderful update....

Unmaya i have to appreciate you for the patience you have in updating this crap.......

Ithukumela kevalam nadaka vaaipu ila.....may be even news channels may relay , athu eppo director sir????

Press people have no news?????
I remember Dr.Abdul kalam sir saying about the newspapers in ISRAEL....the place where some bad things , religious war u know take place everyday, still the local news papers publish only highly positive news in their first few pages and negative aspects just as a small column........how is our country newspaper????????.....shabby and unwanted news always tops......that too the publicity they make for such a news.....same was shown in the show today.....

Please try to show positive things....there are so many things to show........u cud have shown thulz taking tutions, part time job, what not????????

Appreciate women , if not dont spoil womenhood atleast....it would be grateful.........

Let us see what justification the dir is going to bring for such cruelty he has done.......
Atleast will u make the press person ask a sorry to her publicly the same way he made publicity......atleat that wd be a sort of consolation for the poor soul.....

If i have to say who all are responsible it would be a big list......
Padma,ta amma, puvi. Ac, ap, vel, lavanya,
Deepa mom - if she had allowed her she wd not have faced this......
now on the whole responsibilty is on ta....he shd take itt......
He is also one of the reason for her being so...he wanted her badly and he started it all....so man u have to save her........if he does not blv story is useless.....but this will not happen.....
TA is her only saviour......lets see.......

Remake dialogue :
Tv la 10 to 15 serials iruku, ellathayum parkaravanga happy a vittutu poidaranga.....onne onnunu aaramichu parkara naan padara paadu.....solla mudiyala......Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima.

i Still have hope that TA is the only person who will help T. unless this team think more cruel....i wonder how will TA react when he found that main reason to all this crap is his mom. followed by Padma who gave an idea to Vel.......How is this stupid lady is going to react when they find the real person who sent the killer is Her godfather Charu's dad?.. i know it will take awhile but that will happen 1day when all of us get fed up with this story...

i wonder if TA'S friends will believe after seeing the picture or after Anand Brain washing...i dont want thulasi's Pattie to die ...if that happens too.. how will TA find all these mess up that vel did... only Thulasi and Pattie know about those people and that house...and what Padma did....

Oh and this divorce papers...from how Kumaran made her faint when that idiotic lawyer said about divorce papers...i guess TA's family is going to get that paper signed from TA using their brilliant tricks.. or maybe they will let Charu to get that signed from TA saying its a cancellation paper for the case that her dad submitted....

how this team is going to justify after putting the news in front page?...nothing can justify this even if she come out of jail.. she is going to have a hard time facing the society.

the only hope now is TA, but he will have a hard time gathering evidance with this AP,Vel, Anand and maybe Charu/Her Dad will give hindarence....but for how much longer he is going to camp at hospital..

what else this sadist team going to show in the future weeks till TA get to know about these stuff😭 i just cant believe

Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
sadist kumaran
but i still hope tamil will  help his kuddimma

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for updating this utter nonsense episode that's full of sadism.

this serial is going crazy and making all of us mad for watching this patiently .😑
i really want to know who are in the vikatan kathai kulu of thendral. seriously they r the world's greatest sadists to show a girl in a serial like this...this serial cant get any worse than this unless they show torture in jail( which might happen.....with this rate of sadism 😭😭). the divorce might happen while she is in jail if Ta's family trick him to sign as someone mentioned.

now the big question is who is going to save thulasi from all these

is it TA or a new character. (everyone hope its TA, if they show him as he believed everything, then that character will be utter useless but there should be someone to help TA besides his friends)
as noxeous said evil people around TA wont let him do anything for example Anand, Charu and his family mainly.

as of today's episode they r going to put her in jail so who is going to be her lawyer? maybe a new character or someone who sent by Charu's father or Vel to put her in jail permanently.

we had some hope on AC that he will understand but he didnt😑
THIS THENDRAL TEAM BETTER NOT SHATTER OUR HOPES ON TA😑
looking at past month nothing happened as we expected😭
Edited by mynameis-86c - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks srima for the quick update 😊.

The director thinks he is showing that what is happening in the reality, but Kumaran, why on earth did you decide to take a serial,you could have shot a documentary film with this story, but you should not have made a family serial out of this and that even for the prime time slot.

The number of worst episodes in Thendral serial are increasing, today as well. Even more worse than this would be when TA should suspect Thulasi. His mother wanted to drag Thulasi who was lying on the ground, what a creature is this woman, looks like she won't let the issue even when Thulasi is dead. TA still believing Thulasi and insisting on living with her would be the best punishment from TA's side for his mother.

What did this Charu think when she was listening to her mother. I hope she does not go so low by trying to revive her relationship with TA.