Pavitra Rishta

Ashwin's entry soon!!!

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
The saying "Strike while the iron is hot" may come in the form of Ashwin.   Vershu needs a shoulder to cry and all it needs is Ashwin to make his re-entry in the show. What do you say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telemagic thumbnail
Yep...If the story needs to move...they have to re-introduce Ashwin...
At this point of time..I don;t see ANYONE (except MANAV and may be Archu) who are in mood to support Varsha....

bindi2010 thumbnail
Well-though I don't support Varsha aborting her child I don't Support Satish n his Mom either for being so harsh with her especially when she's Pregnant!! Edited by bindi2010 - 13 years ago
Yuvian_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya ya ashwin plzz come backk missing u plzz come backkk jaan
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ashwin's return is certainly a possibility
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he was rumored to make entry long time back.but this jaywant's track was introduced...so may b he can make come back this time......
but track is now focusing on arman's reunion .so can't say if they will focus abt ashwiin
Utishma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i have two things to say in this matter

1. if Ashwin come back and Varsha uses his shoulder to cry on - the message would be given through this serial would be  - If you are nice and put up with Tantrums of Varsha like Satish did and are trying to keep ballance like he tried to do  - You will get hurt
But if you are lowlife like Ashwin, you get get  who you want at the end. WHAT aWRONG message!!!!!!!

2. In this situation, Bhavna was alittel heavy handed but I don't think she did any thing terible to Varsha That justified Varsha getting abortion as a retaliation. Poor Satish  --- he only stood back and did not support Varsh after she got the abortion.

Varsha's behavior was very childing and vengeful
Ashwin is hot!!!  Please bring him back!!!  😍