Saas Bina Sasuraal

Nov. 2nd episode: Emotional Moments! :)

pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So many touching moments in today's episode. Also many great dialogues! Some of my favourites:

1) Toasty's parents' conversation in their room: I loved how Toasty's dad asks his wife to help Toasty adjust into her new family. Very sensible and intelligent advice he was giving his wife there! I love the dad's character! He's really so sweet and sensible! Loved how he was all about moving forward, being positive...he listened to what was worrying his wife and had a sensible advice to calm her also. Loved his dialogue about becoming a "mother" from a "friend"...in other words explaining to Toasty's mom how much she needed her mother's guidance and experience at this stage of her life! 👍🏼

2) Tej and dadaji's conversation: I thought this was very poignant! I loved dadaji's dialogues here! Esp. the one about the jail and roshni! Forgetting the exact words now but when I saw the episode, I was like awww what an awesome dialogue! Something about how they're all trapped in this jail and now they're SO used to the darkness that they're afraid of light entering into their lives after all these years! Awwww! I SWEAR I had halke se tears in my eyes when I heard these words! Also loved how Dadaji so sensibly explained the perspective of Tej's dad! You know what I LOVE about this show? How it's NOT rushing things! I seriously love it! Also, they're taking the time to show each and every perspective regarding WHY Tej's family is so screwed up and why they live the way they do! It's just so much more complicated than a simple little "rule" of no women allowed in the house! So many more emotions, issues, and conflicts involved! Love how they're touching all these aspects! 

So anyways, back to this scene! I loved how Dadaji at the end was also like, "It's time to be a dad to my son and guide him in the right direction again"...something like that. But seriously love the relationships in this show so far! Love how everyone TALKS and sorts out their issues! Appreciate the effort the creatives are taking to show these kinds of moments! Really making me like this show more and more! :)

3) Ok and then the Dadaji and Tej's dad's scene: This totally made me tear up slightly too! Very touching scene! Loved the way Dadaji told us about this side of Tej's dad! How he has this caring side to him inside all that strict/tough exterior. Loved the story of how much he's had to struggle and the fact that he used to give his share of food to his kids! :( Awww! And loved the way dadaji tells him that I would like to see that "dad" side of you again! :) LOVED the way dadaji got through to him like that! Without really scolding him/giving bhashans or anything...he just reminded him of the goodness/caring side he had within him. Kind of like how he was telling Tej in the previous scene, that his dad is just so conflicted after all that's happened. He needs to make peace within himself. Loved how dadaji tried to calm Tej's dad and give him some insight into his own self! 

Also liked how Dadaji assures the dad that Tej is the most sensible one of the family and he makes his choices well! Tiny bit, but significant I thought. Shows how well the family knows each other. Waisse side note: but I'm liking how all the members of Tej's family are so different in their own way. 😆 They make for interesting characters. 

4) And finally the sari shop scene where Tej's dad keeps a sari for Toasty: Awwww....this scene just made the episode perfect for me. I loved the way Tej's dad in his own way portrays that he DOES care! He wants to be a part of his son's happiness, his life...but he's just dealing with things the best way he knows how to. Like dadaji also mentioned to Tej in that scene of theirs earlier, he's just forgotten how to deal with all this...'NORMAL' stuff if I may use that term.  Like traditions, weddings, guests and all. Aww it's actually pretty adorable the way Tej's dad was making an effort there. 

Also liked how he goes, "I know where I'm NOT supposed to be a kanjoos and this is one of those times". Awww he may be a kanjoos due to the way he's struggled in life, but he's not cheap when it comes to his family and things that are important. He saves his money, and is economical, but also decent and def. not a miser. 

Really liked how Babuji's softer side was coming out in this episode! :)

A really nice episode, with great dialogues and interesting perspectives. One thing I def. wanna appreciate about this show is the fact that they make you CARE! Esp. about why Tej's family is the way it is. When I started watching this show, I def had this thought that the Hulchul/Satte pe satta inspiration is going to be simply a background, understood thing. But I like how the creatives are actually developing into the details of this situation. Very engaging! 

Ok phew done...had to get all that out, since I really liked today's episode! I hope this show continues to be this detail oriented and engaging in the future as well! 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonia Kapasi thumbnail
Thanks for the update. 😊 Very very well written. I missed the episode yesterday and could actually visualise everything while reading your update.
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great post! :) Yup it was one of the nicest episodes... Liked the way Tej was so eager to talk about his family to Toasty's parents..

And yea Toasty's dad requesting Sudha to help groom Toasty was a nice thing....I do hope they show scenes of Toasty's family also once in a while after the marriage happens..

Prachin and Ved bickering during tea time was funny too 😆

Agree to your views that here the people actually talk!..which is very refreshing to watch...even though the pace may seem slow at times...it is very much needed to establish the relationships..

Dadaji and Tej scene..the Kala pani ki saza reference was a good one..

Scene with Dadaji and Tej's dad was really very touching...the way he got his message across was very nice...we get an idea that the dad is not as strict as he seems..its more out of necessity to have a tough figure at home...

And the previous incident that they keep going refering to...seems like one of the older brothers was to get married or did marry and that it was an arranged one...I think it's Pashupati fiance/wife...cos seemed to be the one among the brothers most affected by the thought of bringing another woman at home..

The precap/promo is interesting...Toasty and Tej's dad not so nice incident in the street!....of course the wedding will happen..but will be interesting to see how Toasty will get into the good books of his dad...

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i too loved the sari shop scene
the show is going good
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Pallavi - aftr reading this LONG post, all that i can say is i enjoyed the episode fully...i liked each n every scene 
this show is definitely growing on me inspite of the slow pace...everything looks real n natural not dramatic

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes epi did slightly hit an emotional nerve. I loved the the dialogue said by Dadaji to the Dad. Something along the lines of - You never gave your children money so that they could eat outside but what people don't know is that you gave your share of food to your kids and straved yourself. Or something like that. That dialogue touched me, it shows how much the Dad cares and how much he silently sacrificed for the better of his kids.

But the best scene had to be when the Dad kept the sari behind for his bahu - Toasty. He did it so simply, without an annoucement, without a fuss. Tej was so touched that he was chocked for words.

Aah man, I love this show. Yesterday's epi was one of the best, it really brought out Pitaji in a new light.
This content was originally posted by: Maz.

Great post! :) Yup it was one of the nicest episodes... Liked the way Tej was so eager to talk about his family to Toasty's parents.. Thanks! :) Oh yeah forgot to mention that part but I found that cute as well! Also liked Toasty's reactions as she was listening all excitedly. Cute! Toasty's mom was hilarious too with her "Holy there's SEVEN men in that house?!?" reaction! Would be quite shocking to see such a family! 😆

And yea Toasty's dad requesting Sudha to help groom Toasty was a nice thing....I do hope they show scenes of Toasty's family also once in a while after the marriage happens.. Yeah me too! I would like to see Toasty's family too. I was reading the synopsis of the show and stuff someone posted on the forum, and it said that Toasty does have a hard time dealing with Tej's family after marriage so she goes back home to take advice from her mom and stuff. So I'm pretty sure we'll see Toasty's family involved even later too! 

Prachin and Ved bickering during tea time was funny too 😆 LOL I don't really remember much from that scene actually to be honest...I still don't know all the names of the brothers...so don't know who Prachin and Ved is either acutally...😳 But yeah I do remember smiling during that scene as welll. :)

Agree to your views that here the people actually talk!..which is very refreshing to watch...even though the pace may seem slow at times...it is very much needed to establish the relationships..
Exactly! I feel the same way! I think the slow pace is important too for this kind of a development. I'm not minding the slow pace that much. The episodes still provide entertaining moments! And yeah true, so rare to see characters dealing with their problems by simply talking to each other as is shown in this serial! Props! 👍🏼

Dadaji and Tej scene..the Kala pani ki saza reference was a good one..Oh ok those were the words? Couldn't remember the exact words, but I gotta say the dialogue writers are really good. This was my favourite dialogue of the episde. 

Scene with Dadaji and Tej's dad was really very touching...the way he got his message across was very nice...we get an idea that the dad is not as strict as he seems..its more out of necessity to have a tough figure at home...Yeah, I agree. Loved the way dadaji got through to Tej's dad. Loved seeing a softer side to Tej's dad. :)

And the previous incident that they keep going refering to...seems like one of the older brothers was to get married or did marry and that it was an arranged one...I think it's Pashupati fiance/wife...cos seemed to be the one among the brothers most affected by the thought of bringing another woman at home..Yeah...it def. has to do with that oldest brother. Oh his name is PashupatI? I think they did mention that he did get married if I remember right. So I think his wife left him or something like that. Also that dadaji-Tej's dad convo where dadaji tells him that I trust Tej's choice...that part makes me think that Pashupati made a wrong choice or something and everyone in the family had to pay a price for it. Maybe she wanted to separate the family or something...and live separately. Yeah def. it does seem like Pashupati has the most khunas right now. 😆 I'm very intrigued to find out this big secret. 😆 I like how the story is slowly unfolding! 

The precap/promo is interesting...Toasty and Tej's dad not so nice incident in the street!....of course the wedding will happen..but will be interesting to see how Toasty will get into the good books of his dad...Oh I didn't see that part in the precap. They showed a precap here where Tej and Toasty are rehearsing Toasty's first meeting with Tej's dad! 😆 I found that cute! I love Toasty's excitement in marrying Tej/meeting his family and all! 😆 It's shown in such a natural way in this show! Warna in which other shows do you get to see little details like that? Love the build up in this show! 

This content was originally posted by: kavya.b

@Pallavi - aftr reading this LONG post, all that i can say is i enjoyed the episode fully...i liked each n every scene 

this show is definitely growing on me inspite of the slow pace...everything looks real n natural not dramatic

LOLL Hey Kavs!!! :) 

Thanks for taking the time to read through my LONG post! :P 😆 Aww so glad you enjoyed the episode too! Me too!! I think I pretty much loved every scene in yesterday's episode! :) 

@ bold: WORD to this. This is exactly how I feel about this show too! Everything is gradually unfolding in this show, and that too in SUCH a realistic manner, def. keeps me intrigued to keep watching! 👍🏼
This content was originally posted by: Jenifer.

Yes epi did slightly hit an emotional nerve. I loved the the dialogue said by Dadaji to the Dad. Something along the lines of - You never gave your children money so that they could eat outside but what people don't know is that you gave your share of food to your kids and straved yourself. Or something like that. That dialogue touched me, it shows how much the Dad cares and how much he silently sacrificed for the better of his kids.

But the best scene had to be when the Dad kept the sari behind for his bahu - Toasty. He did it so simply, without an annoucement, without a fuss. Tej was so touched that he was chocked for words.

Aah man, I love this show. Yesterday's epi was one of the best, it really brought out Pitaji in a new light.

Aww yeah I loved that dialogue you mentioned too! It def. touched me too! What I loved most about this scene was how Dadaji simply reminded Tej's dad of the goodness he had within him. You know what I mean? There was no unnecessary bhashans or anything. Dadaji really acted like a father to Tej's dad, and guided him the right way....tried to sort out his inner conflicts and assure him that it's OK to "let the light finally enter this household". :)

Aww agree that sari scene had to be the best scene!!! @ bold: LOVE the way you worded that!!! Sums up why I loved this moment so much exactly!! Exactly, he didn't make a big deal out of it, yet still showed that he cared. And loved Tej's reaction as he couldn't express his gratitude/happiness in words even. Aww lovely scene! :)

I agree..totally loved yesterday's episode! Made me feel a lot for Pitaji's character. I'm really liking this show as of now. Hope it stays this way till the end! *touchwood* :)
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
g8 post scene 1 & 3 were my fav