BV 3 NOV 2010 Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
A messenger delivers a package from Gehna's home.  They've sent a gift for Nandu. A taveez as well as prasad after some ceremony in their village. Basanth opens the package and sees that the taveez made of Gold!
DS taunts if the sun has risen in the opposite direction. DS continues as to how come they could afford it?
Gehna tries to put it down saying maybe there's a good crop. Bhairon says that they must have strived v.hard for this but DS says that Gehna must've sent them money. Gehna argues... DS continues cursing them. Gehna says that they myt be poor but not cheap.

Sumitra tries to calm Gehna down.
Gehna tells that she has strived so hard to prove to be a good beendini but it's in vain. DS reminds her that she had payed off their rent.... Gehna reminds that she did it for her son's benifit.
Gehna reminds that DS choses beendinis from less priveliged families so that they're under her debt for life!
Basanth tries to stop but Gehna says she has had enough.
DS says that she has lifted her from dirt and again taunts her about morals. Gehna tells her that it doesn't suit her as if they had morals .... beends don't beat wives nor do elders sit and watch the drama. Gehna tells that had it not been for her morals... she'd have left the place long ago!

Gehna leaves with Nandu. She is going upstairs.
DS yells at her and tells that if she has the guts she better get lost!
Gehna is glaring...

Gehna wals away. Bhairon interferes and is unable to correct DS .... She doesn't let him.
MS tells that it takes years to build but seconds to break relations.
Anandi asks her that she should try to stop gehna who is very angry presently and they can sort it later.

Gehna is about to leave.
Anandi interferes... She tries to talk DS into cooling down and think rationally and tries to stop gehna.
DS shuts her up telling her that she dare not even try to speak with all the elders there otherwise she can pack her bags to and leave with Gehna anytime...

Jag reaches hostel... It's late night. He comes across a group of students and tries to to ask them about registration pffice.
They mislead him. He reaches girls loo. A girl shouts at him for lack of manners. The group shares a laugh.

The group taunts him and makes fun of him. 
Jagiya is embarrased and looks around for assistnce. He comes across a doctor who asks the group to behave as they are the limit and tells him that the office is closed by now and he'll have to wait until tomorrow.
He asks if there's any hotel in the vicinity... He tells that there's one at 5 km distance. Jag says that he'll catch an auto but he tells that it'll be difficult to find one at this hour of the night. Jag is left there alone and deserted. He tries to make himself comfortable on a bench. He falls asleep.
Precap:- Sumitra tries to tell Gehna that she should learn to accept DS's words. Gehna says that is why she has never gained self respect for her butshe can't take it!
Edited by radt - 13 years ago
gehena!πŸ€—
i just love her!!
every single word of her r so.............correct!.....up 2 the mark!!
sumitra ka toh kuchh nehin ho sakta!...baas anandi thoda kuchh sikhle gehena se!

in the precap she is even better!!

and jag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................he reached mumbai😲..........sahi main mujhe laga ki maine koi fastforward button press kardiya haiπŸ˜†
what a relife!!!πŸ‘

today bv is just so good..............up to its old standard!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks for the update Radha
Thanks Khushi and Di!
πŸ€—
I agree, BV was damn interesting today....
Gehna was rocking... If anyone wants a glimpse of her anger.... the precap is sufficient...
after a long tym i feel like saying.... can't wait for tomorrow!😳
Wow.. Gehna is the star.. gr8.. I badly want gehna to take Nandu with her and if dadisa doesnt let her.. she should file a petition to get her son back since he is too young and needs the mother more than a father.....plz writers do it for me...
i missed it again!! πŸ˜’
Applauds Applauds πŸ‘ πŸ‘ this is for Gehna !!! The "one and only" sane woman in that haveli who has the spine and guts to give it to daadisa.....

This message is only and only for Gehna - Please dont listen to Sumitra, ask her to shut up.. Enough is Enough..Sumitra has no self respect and Anandi follows her footsteps blindly....leave them both behind as they willingly want to suffer and rot in that hell being a slave to the dokhri, you can get a much better life outside.....Gehna just walk out with head held high,..and if possible please show a "finger" to Daadisa when you walk out and say πŸ€¬ off you old hag....just for me !

Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Neha_K

i missed it again!! πŸ˜’

It's a must watch neha!
check it out on youtube!
😳
Originally posted by ammoos

Wow.. Gehna is the star.. gr8.. I badly want gehna to take Nandu with her and if dadisa doesnt let her.. she should file a petition to get her son back since he is too young and needs the mother more than a father.....plz writers do it for me...

Wish!
Imagine what he'll grow up into under Momma's boy's guidance....
Wife beater..... DS's puppy.... No brains.... feeding only on the toad's words...😑
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by radt

Wish!
Imagine what he'll grow up into under Momma's boy's guidance....
Wife beater..... DS's puppy.... No brains.... feeding only on the toad's words...😑
πŸ˜†
Excatly.. we dont want out cutie to be like hi dad..πŸ˜›Gehna take him with you and give him nice SANSKAARSπŸ˜‰