Thendral

Thendral 3/11 written - News spreads everywhere

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am actually bored to write a update, this serial has gone to the dogs, how to take a good storyline and completely trash it, ask director saar. anyways since I have to go to work late decided to get done with update today. and everyone

Wish you all a very Happy Diwali

Written Update 3rd Novemeber

- Nitesh tries to reason out but charu mom still keeps talking nonsense abt thuls and says he is going into ruins coz of thuls

-some rickshaw drivers read the news and inform kalayani abt this, she is 😲😲 she doesnt believe the article and decides to investigate

-her college frnds does not believe that , they say we got her married and this like insulting that wedding. insulting her is like insulting us, we have to do something. they decide to go to the police station and court if neccessary. they all decide to save thulsi.

-kalyani comes to deepa house, deepa all 😲😲 to see the article and the photos. deepa mom comes there and says I warned u ppl before, I knew she was upto something😲😲 deepa asks her to shut up,  mom says how u will shut peoples mouths? deepa blames her mom for thuls condition, she says if u had allowed thulz to come and stay that day she would not be in thus situation. mom gets very angry and doesnt take the blame. Detective deepa says vel did something that day, see the dress she has worn, its same , that night only vel has done something tricky with her.πŸ‘πŸ‘ deepa says ur accumulating all pavam by oppresing the appavu gal.

- one guy comes and says deepa that her dad is admitted to emergency ward of hospital of some other city he had gone. both deepa and mom😭😭 kalyani asks them to leave  to see her dad.   deepa asks her to contact thuls frnd chandru and help her. kalyani says she will take care of deepa's sisters

-here patti in hospital is all worried that thulz hasnt returned, she asks pavi to come with her to police station but she is scared of padma. patti is all πŸ˜•πŸ˜• that mohan isnt around

-padma comes and patti/pavi asks her to look for thulz, she makes sarcastic comments. mohan comes (he kinda looks different) he says thulz is never going to come, she is arrested by the police, patti and pavi 😲😲 he asks them to read the article, padma seems very happy and asks pavi to read it loudly. pavi reads the headline and takes the paper to show her dad. padma and mohan try to stop but pavi manages to hand the paper to MM. he is shocked to read the news, he decides to go to police station right now. he yanks the tubes attached to him, doc comes in hearing mohan and padma scream.

-he orders MM to sleep, but MM says if I cannot save my daughter I am dead body, will u treat a dead body? he just leaves

-here kanagu and another frnd come there and anand sees them and anand tries to brainwahs them that proof against thuls is solid, they dont beleive that thulz can do all that. they asks him to talk to commissioner, he says I cannot do anything , now court will decide. kanagu says this guy is trouser pandiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, we will figure out something, where is thuls now? anand says inside, they are about to leave and MM and patti come there. epi ends

Edited by gudgal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i see some dim light around there....but it better not get shattered...now only TA left..of course he will believe thulasi...even college students and his friends know something is wrong somewhere....pro thendral team better not ruin our hope on TA.... i cant wait to see vel, padma TA's mom and anand getting owned....but we don't know how long we have to wait to see that...but the justification to all these mess up better be at least worth it...gone manam is gone but at least they can justify the poor viewers after 1month of horrible dragging and sadism......

Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you GG. I can't seriously say anything.
lakshyam thumbnail
Hopefully tomorrow TA comes out of hospital and get to know about the torture T is going throughπŸ˜•
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Gudgal for the super duper fast update πŸ‘πŸ‘

Not a bad one today. No cursing, yelling, crying and garbage mouth opening.

Atleast the director has finally planned to show some support for Thulz in TA absence. Good going by the college friends, Thulz friends and TA friends.πŸ‘

Anand, just wait.... Your time is going to come very soon.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

not a boring episode.Slightly good abt friends are nice and believe but not relatives.Anand very well knows tamizh true frds and they wont belive this and he also knows abt tamizh...when tamizh comes to know i m sorry tamizh total family going to face his other face
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks gudgal for the super fast update😊!

Everyone is rushing now to save her. Ellarume rombha late in this serialπŸ˜•. Even the college guys and TA's friends don't believe the news.If TA now does blv it, then no need of him being a hero....if so...just cut off that nonsense family and let Thulasi study in peace...ohh peace in Thulasi's life...what is it? Enime Thulasi enge nimmadhi nu paadikitte irukka vendiyadhu dhaan πŸ˜”.

I think TA's reaction in that promo is coz if Charu visiting him...vera ennathukku TA ipdi oru reaction koduppan...avan Thulasiya expect pannikkittu irukkum podhu indha "gold- statue" poi ninna vaanthi varadhu avanukku 😑...namakkum serthu varum.

Kumaran...eppo neenga Thamizhai hospital la padukka vecheengalo....appove unga serial paduthukichu..enime athai eduthu ukkaara veikkradhu rombha rombha kashtam!!!!
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Gudgal for the super fast update!

Only consolation is that, Thuls atleast has some good friends who care for her. and MM omg, he was the true hero today. Let's see if they can do anything positive.. 😊
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks for the fast Update Gudgal!!πŸ‘

Nice Episode....Hmm paravayille there are also nice ppl in this serial...Yenna past 1 month ellame nonsense-ahh irinthichu but paravayille...!!

OMG....College boys were superb also TA friends!!...Hats off to them!!πŸ‘β­οΈ...Like Niki akka told if TA dont believe her appo he will fall down...!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

MM YOU WERE GREAT!!!πŸ‘β­οΈ

I wish tomo something good to happen!!..Lets see!!

Nalla Kaalam Porakuthu..Nalla Kaalam Porakuthu..Thulasi-ku Nalla Kaalam Porakuthuuu!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
thanks gudgal super fast upload

today nice episode
MM super today he is super hero
i think tamilukku visayam therinthaal MM  seithathi thaan tamilum seivaan

college students also rocks true friendship enraal ithu thaan
deepa kalyaani also super deepa u r very sharp nadanthathai saddena purinjukkiddu un mom kku irandu koduthiye super i love deepa
i think deep dad admit aaki irukkira hospital ila thaan tamilum irukkaan deep thaan tamilukku tuls pathi solluvaal ennu ninaikkiren paappom

anand raskal eppidi pesuraan josef&kanagu nice
now tulasi has true friends they will save her