3rd November Written update complete?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

(credit: Shikha)

Hey guys its me mariam again Manasi was busy today so i will be doin the update on her behalf sorry for any mistakes here goes πŸ˜ƒ

Part 1

epi starts of with Rajshri and Vishambar talking, rajshri goes that there must be a problem thats why akshara went really fast she should stayed another night atleat, varsha didnt tell me anything either, vishambar says your worrying for no reason diwal coming up there must be lots of work to do at home and gulabo isnt there also and gyatri and bhabhima wont be able to handle it alone when there is no tension you also worry, she says i will phone aksara up and ask her he goes you wont gain anything and what will they think that akshara just went and you phoned her we shoudnt butt in akshara personal matters rem last time what happened between you two no stop worrying about your daughter and start worrying about your other daughter she goes varsha i just rem i asked daniya to give her milk i will go and see to it, in varsha room she is talking to akshara and says dont worry mother wont be mad at you about sneha matter akshara says since i have returned home she hasnt spoken to me and she found out about sneha too, she says nothings fine between you and natik your still angry with him she goes no its not like that she goes i have seen it today that you both didnt talk to each other properly if you stay like this how will it work out, akshara says that its not like i dont wont to forget everything its not that i am not trying but its not easy for me (🀒 Plz akshi forgive him and bear us the toture) she goes first it was between us two now ma also nows i think i should talk to her and try and slove the misunderstandings on my behalf varsha says do that she goes you didnt tell anyone at home, rajshri interupts and says what do you need to talk with gyatri akshara disconnects the phone with akshi and says nothing ma we were taking about what to wear on diwali and akshara said that she will ask ma.

Part 2

rajshri says she is thinking right varsha says what shall i wear on diwali, she says whatever you want varsha says in clothes matter i get confused like akshara she says ok but first drink this milk, in naksh room akshara is putting her clothes away natik enters and says that i knew you would come everyone was remembering you a lot by the way i told ma that i took you with shaurya dadu and varsha bhabhi ourt plan was made sudden she didnt even complain you were thinking so much for no reason, i was suprised too why didnt ma say anything do you remember last time when we went to eat gol gape i had a bad stomach still we enjoyed a lot right akshara why dont we do all this now we should go out more often she goes we have so much responsibility everyone expects so much from us we shoudnt be irresponsible like before (🀒what the hell akshi on about aww natik was so sweet 😭Cry plz forgive him now) sad bg music plays natik sits on the bed and says good thing you went home bhabhi was happy and ma let her also go out akshara sits down and says nothing went right he goes why what happened she goes nothing leave it i am really tierd and dont feel like talking please close the lights the sad bg music plays (CryCryPoor natik seriously i am really mad at akshi 😑) at mohni place mohit says nandani you didnt have that jewelry before she goes mohit your asking like someone bought it for me its ma she gave them to me to polish you know she cant go market and i go often so she asked me to polish them for you. he says you should polish them fast and give it her back, gulabo comes and gives milk for mohit and leaves nandani says why didnt you tell me he goes i didnt want to worry you more you already do enough housework she goes i like doing your work and theres no problem with the kitchen work he goes yes but you are busy with the house hold chores all day she goes you didnt think like this before marriage but you used to encourage me how has your thinking changed now he goes its not i am the same mohit please dont think like that, at singhaniyas the muneemji is showing them jewelery

Part 3

Bhabhima say this one is beautifull but where is gyatri call her, gyatri says i am here akshara says look at this set you will like it she ignores her and rashmi shows her a set instead, munimji asks akshara that the set you bought last diwlai did you like it she nods her head bhabhima says the one that she bought secertly for gyatri she loved it and said that akshara has good taste, gyatri says yes she does she suprised me and kids have good taste they dont even let us know anything these days, bhabhima says shall i buy this for nandani akshara nods her head in naksh room natik looks at the watch and says you bought this for me last diwali puts it on and leaves back downstairs, maharji comes and says i am going to go market bhabhima says leave it we will go together you make sweets for diwali he goes ok tell me i need to take out  big untensils, bhabhima asks rashmi to take the jewelery in with her and the munimji leaves akshara says to gyatri i want to talk to you mahrji comes and she tells him what to make akshara says i didnt tell you thats why bhabhima comes and gyatri says are you ready shall we go to the market bhabhima says have all the work been done here she goes yes and what we need to purchase from there you will tell, akshara says shall i make a list or you will forget when you get there gyatri says i did that last night rashmi says can i go gyatri says yeah and you can purchase a new suit.

Part 4

akshara says can i  gyatri sees natik coming down the stairs she says were going to the market you ask your dad if theres any work left she leaves with bhabhima and rashmi, natik says akshara if you want to do diwali shopping shall we go to the market i want to buy you somthing of your choice she says i dont want to go anywhere i dont feel like buying anything (Angryakshi could went poor natik Cry) at meshawaris kaka says that your tickets are comfirmed to dadi anshu says where are you going she says i have kept a puja for your dada i am going harwidar bola says i have packed all your luggage what else shall i do she goes keep these sweets with the luggage rajshri says she has kept breakfast for the way dadi says ok and with gopi goes to make her last min arragments (why is dadi dispearing for few days she is my fav) rajshri shows them the gifts that she bought for akshara she has some bangles varsha says that are these the ones you bought from amdhabad she goes yes and its for gyatri she has a really nice heart and akshara says she treats her like a daughter varsha has a worried face, she says to rajshri your right who says are you only going to makesweets or going to go to the market and buy your books she hits shaurya and says you forgot we need to start varsha studying again varsha says you remembered she goes yes and now i pray to god that you pass with flying marks varsha says all i need is your prayers she goes thats always with you at singhaniya place bhabhima is teling the guy which thing is for who and says tell maharji and put it away properly, akshara comes and rashmi shows her dress she says its nice and bhabhima says she didnt let anyone do shopping rashmi says we have bought gifts for everyone and will give them later, bhabhima says shall i say what we purchased rashmi says no on diwali day, bhabhima shows nandani saree akshara says it has very nice emboidrary why ma she nods her head and akshara asks what did you purchase she says household stuff , rashmi says she didnt buy anything every year she is happy and this time she is lost in her own world gyati asks rashmi to help her put the things away and goes in gyatri room akshara comes with tea, she says she dosnt feel like it akshara says you drink tea this time always have a little bit she nods her head akshara says you leave putting things away i shall do it gyatri says i am doing it akshara says are you angry with me since i came you were quite there is surley something (🀒akshi stop thinking about gyatri and think about natik) akshara says please tell me you can talk openly with me gyatri says whats the use talking now akshara says why she says so much has happened and you came to ask now ends on akshara face  (Angrywhats gyatri problem so what if they didnt tell her)

Precap: Akshara on the phone with natik and says where are you today your late in coming he says why what happened gyatri in the back. CryCry poor natik seemed so happy that akshara taking to him she better not be doing it for gyatri sake Angryand forgive him

It was an alright epi akshara hurt natik so much why the hell she wants to impress gyatri she better just forget everything sorry for the typo errors and grammer mistakes πŸ˜ƒ

plz press the like button to thank me 😊

Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago
Thanks a lot Mariam! I wonder if akshara is married to Naitik or Gayatri!! How much care she takes of her, and bechara Munna is always waiting in the background for some attention.
Thanks for the update,Mariam!Poor Naitik....I feel really sorry for him😭

thnx Mariam 4 d update

poor Naitik
thanx 4 the update di......😊 naitik should be forgiven now atlist.... πŸ˜”akshi is getting 2 much😑😑