"SBS" paves way for "Set bina Shoot" - article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

"Saas Bina Sasural" paves way for "Set bina Shoot".

We all have heard of the great verse " The show must go on" and we are always advised to apply it in whatever we
do. This is exactly what the team of Saas Bina Sasural has been religiously following due to a mishap that happened a few days ago.

It is not even a month this serial has started and already the set of the show is crushed. It seems a few days ago the BMC came to the set of Saas Bina Sasural and crushed it on the pretext of illegal construction in that particular area. This set was constructed in Madh Island. There are another four sets of various serials constructed in the same area but they were not touched also they why SBS set. When the BMC officials were questioned about this particular act they were out of words and did not reply anything.

Everybody out there was puzzled as to what had happened in the flip of an eye. When the road roller was moving over the set, the actors literally had to pick up their stuff and run out of the place to save their lives. The oldest member of the serial Arvind who plays the character of Anandilal Chaturvedi ( dadaji) and who is 75 yrs old was also not spared. He also had to run like a 20 year old sprinter to save his life.

Nevertheless, as I had mentioned above " The show must go on", so it is right there going on. The producers of the serial have made a set for the time being in Poisar ,Borivali and shooting there. Though they are facing difficulties but they cant afford to halt the shooting as the serial is new and the demand is high. They must pat their back for such a great job. Welldone Crew !!!!

Edited by nycsweetie - 13 years ago
Aww thanks for sharing! That really sucks! :( 

I hope the SBS team recovers from this. And props to them for their "the show must go on" wala attitude. 

I really like this show. Thank you so much to the whole team for delivering quality entertainment! All the best to this show, and hope the team comes out strong despite this loss. :)
Oh that is really bad!..especially since the show is just a few weeks old...

Hoping they get through this...
What the...! Who does such a thing? You can't go crushing down a building with people in it! Especially with an elderly. They made them run for the lives. Is that was life equals to now - the amount of an illegally constructed set when there were 4 others there going untouched? Ugh, news like that really angers me.

Wishing the team all the success and hope this incident makes them stronger.
Wow, not even waiting for the senior actors to move was disrespectful. Well, kudos to the SBS team for being so good about it.
Ouch! That sucks real bad! : (

Kudos to the team for still working it out..
i read the news before the show started that set was destroyed...
means it happened again ??? or this the same one ...?