Posted: 13 years ago
why joote?????huh
dats was mindblowing
plzzzzz cont soon n tnx fr pm
Originally posted by rkmnsg

By gawdddddd

first of all I cant tell you how much I
enjoyed reading this little pokito pokito(little in spanish🤣my stupid spanish class cant stop thinking about todayzzz lesson😭🤣) part

sachi mein you're amazing writer
I dunno I m just sooooooo hyper today 😕🤣

ok just love the atmosphere
rainyyy❤️😍raat mein Rati (opzzz got carried away with R, hey itss my favorite letter in the whole wide list of letters😳☺️🤣)
toh acha mein kahan thi??
yeh rainy raat mein humari Nupur behenji catching the bus
shezzz in Shimla (wat a beautiful place😍) going to Delhi
bc she doesnt want to marry that kalla pehelwann jee🤣🤣🤣
I just love da way u discribed him🤣
n wow kya chatterbox hai Nupur na😆
sope bus Delhi kal sham tak pohachhe gi
gr88 gr888
and then our Mayu😍(Clapzzz clapzzz👏😆) sleeping in the bus
and he wakes up
when he notices that Nupur waz sleeping on his shoulder(wat a scene if dos CVzzz put dat in MJHT😍😍😡😭)
but how he sayzz
"Oyeeee girl wake up🤣"
n she sayzz sorry to him when
and awwwwwwwwwww he lovezz her smile
and her "testy" lipzzz
dat looked so testy😳🤣
hailaa cant wait to read more
do continue ASAP na=D
sorry I noe u must b thinking em totally insane
(wrong first impression😭😆, but em like that)
but this I
would love to be in your SS listy

just realized how much 🤣 facez I have
people might think I fell down harder this time🤣

acha nice to meet you=D
love this SS
had sooooooooooo much fun reading it
cant wait to read more
tc🤗
-Lina-

hey, Lina
i just love ur comment, i'd never thot that ur a insane, bcoz m tooo like u, a total insane😛😉🤣
bt Lina its just an intro, nt a start, am going to post first part. hope u like it.
actually i read ur comment 100 times, kyunki kissi ne pehli bar itna bada comment likha hai, woh bhi mere story par🤣
thanks 4 ur comment.
i'd love to read ur BIIIIG comment further.😃
Originally posted by komal991

hey suja!!!
dont say that yaar!! its mindblowingggggggggggg!!! realy fun to be read!!! udo cont soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon dear!!!! i will be wait 4 ur update!!! n thanxx 4 the pm!
love
komal❤️

thank u so much komal........4 liking the inro.
hope u like further story also.
always waiting 4 ur comment.
Originally posted by Auroni.92

U said it stupid...Yeh kya ho gaya aapko...U r alright na...
This wz mindboggling...And the last part wz soooo sweet...
But do cont soon...

ok, auroni, i tell u the truth that i was very nervous. i thot it was a bakwas ss & nobody likes it.
bt this part was just an intro.
m going to post first part soon.
hope u like it.
thanks 4 ur comment.
ur comment is lot 4 me. 
Originally posted by fariaa70

Suja
Very interesting and very lovely starting
it was damn cute.
loved it so much
plz do continue it
and plz update ur FF "GAME"

thanks 4 liking this intro,bt this part was just an intro.
m going to post first part soon.
hope u like it.
thanks 4 ur comment.
ur comment is lot 4 me.
i'll update 'Game' after Diwli. 

Hellooooo buddies,

m glad that u all like the intro. thank u so much guys. but i want some more response. but never mind, i know i dont have so much capability to earn much response.

here m going to post first part.

hope u all like it.

ps : u all know this is an untitled ss, so plz suggest me a name for this ss. i've two names in my mind ............

1. jab we met.

2. miley jab hum tum.

i know u all ROFLing🤣 to heard the names. but i cant help u ..........  mera chota sa dimag me jo aaya likh diya, baki decide karna aap ki marzi.

Love
suja❤️
First part

"nupur, nupur beta, kahan hai tu?" a lady of her middle age, searching a girl. She has an envelope on her hand.

"aare madamji, nupur beti toh terrace pe hai."  their maid answered.

The lady reached to the terrace, looking for Nupur.  but there is no sign of her. It was rainy season, so the sky was not so cleared, the sun playing hide n sick with clouds.

"yeh ladki kahan maar gayi." She murmured.

"main abhi zinda hun maa, idharrrr ….. " she looked up and found Nupur sitting on the water tank, she swinging her legs on air, eating imli (tamarind). "kya hua? Kyun chilla rahi ho?" Nupur grins.

"ek baar niche aaja beta, yeh tasveer dekhle." Smita, Nupur's mother requested.

"maa, you know na, I don't interested with monkeys."

"chup kar besharam, aapne holewale pati ko monkey nahi kehte." Smita irritated.

Nupur jumped from water tank, rubbing her cloth to remove dust, "maa, m going to Amana's house."

"nahi, pehle tu yeh photo choose karegi." Smita grabbed her arm and pull to sit her down. Nupur shock her head, she knows, her mother is acting like a stubborn kid sometime …….. so Nupur just sitting calmly. Smita showing one by one photo of boys ………… Nupur constantly swinging her head negatively in 'NO' while liking & sucking the tamarind, even without looking photos. Finally smita got irritated, "kya kar rahi hai ladki? Iss me tujhe ek bhi ladka pasand nahi aya!!!!"

"nahi maa, iss me mera Rajwali baat kahan!" she said dreamily, "hayyy, merra Raj!"

"Raj!!!!!" smita wonder, "yeh Raj kaun hai beta?" she suspects, "dekh beta agar tu kissi se pyar karti hai to bol, hume koi problem nahi hai."

"MAAA ……. Kbhi toh serious hua karo!!" she got up, "Ma, I am going to Amna's house. Aaj usse dekhne aa rahe hai. I'll be late. Byeeeee." She picked her mother's cheek & run.

"hey Bhagwan, maine konse paap kiye the, jo mujhe aisi ladki mili!!!!"

"Mayu, your breakfast is ready." Shilpa shout, she arranging the table, two men was already there, eating their breakfast.. One is Shilpa's husband Manish & other her father-in-law Gokul Sharma.

"bahu, aaj tune bahut acche parathe banaye hai. do aur la." Gokul smiling, he really enjoying the food, "jo bhi ho, bahu khana bahut accha banati hai, tere Maa se bhi accha." He smiles. Shilpa suppress her smile, serving him paratha.

"kya keh rahe ho babuji!!! Agar Ma ne sun liya na, toh aapki to band baj jayegi." Manav said in low voice.

"tujhe kya lagta hai ………… main tere ma se darta hun kya?" Gokul pretend to brave.

"arre, maa aap? Aapki puja itni jaldi khatam ho gayi?" Shilpa look at Gokul behind direction.

"aare Sharda, tum ….." Gokul look behind with a smile, but immediately faded, no one was there. Manish & Shilpa burst out in laughing.

"bahu, yeh tune mere sath accha nahi kia! Main tujhse itna pyar karta hu, aur tu ….. " he said childishly, start eating parathas without looking them.

"I am sorry babuji. Please ….. sorry …." Shilpa hold her ears, making a cute puppy face.

"thik hai, thik hai. maaf kia." He smile, "by the way, where is my laadla?"

"I am here dadaji." Mayank climbing down form staircase in very fast steps, he touch his parents & grandpa's feet, "Good morning."

Shilpa giving him food, "good morning beta, by the way, u looking handsome today."

"aakhir beta kiska hai!" Manish proudly said.

"rehne do! Mayu mujhpe gaya hai. tum kitne handsome the, yeh mujhe acchi tarah se pata hai." shilpa sit on the chair.

"shilpa, college me sare girls mere liye pagal thi. Remember who Sheena!"

"yeh tumne thik kaha, college ki sare girls pagal thi issliye tumhe pasand karti thi" she smirk, "aur Sheee-nah to pagal no.1 thi."

"jhoot mat bolo Shilpa" he smile, "sheena to no.2 pe thi, no.1 ka position to tumne capture karke rakha hai."

"dekho Manish, tum ……" she pointing her finger to him, she was getting annoying.

On the other hand, Gokul & Mayank silently eating their foods & enjoying the Live WWE of words. Now Gokul takes his position, "ahem ….. " he cleared his throat, "agar tum logo ka ROMANCE khtam ho gaya ho toh, main kuch bolun?"

Manish & Shilpa was little embarrassed, they silently nodded.

"dekho,mayu is already 26, ab uski shadi ki umar ho gayi hai ….. toh main soch raha tha -" he couldn't complete his sentence.

"bye everyone, I am getting late for office." Mayank quickly get up. Gokul quickly grabbed his arm, pulled him down to sit on the chair, "bhagta kyun hai? maine tere liye ek acchi ladki dekhi hai, bahut khubsurat hai. mujhe toh bahut pasand hai."

"dadaji, please, we had enough argued yesterday. I am really getting late. Bye." Mayank dashed out from hall.

"yeh ladka shadi k naam se bhagta kyun hai??" Manish asked sheepishly, looking both of his wife & father.

"kyun ki teri tarah uska koi girlfriend nahi thi college me." Gokul said. Manish looking down his plate, while Shilpa went to kitchen in all red.

Mayank in office. He handle his father's hotel business. Sharma Hotel & Restaurant  is most respective place of Shimla, their food & lodging are good quality with less expensive.

Mayank was in his cabin. His secretary Rohan shows some details. His phone ringing, its his college friend RV, who is now in Mumbai, working as a detective.

"hey, RV, whts up buddy? Long time. Huh!" Mayank gestured Rohan to talk to him later. Rohan leave.

"nothing serious. Bass tera yaad aya toh pho kia. Aur tu bata kya kar raha hai?"

"arre yaar, you know I am dying." He said, irritation completely visible in his voice.

"what happened dude? Everything is alright na?" RV sounded worried, "uncle-aunty, dadaji-dadiji, everyone is alright na?"

"haan yaar, sab maze me hai, mera murder karne ka plan jo bana chuke hai sab." Mayank sarcastically said.

"what do you mean by tujhe murder karne ka plan?"

(flash back from Mayank POV. He's telling RV, what happened last night.)

** Flashback **

Yesterday night. I was in my room, listing music. Cool breeze ruffling my hair ……….. I  layed on my back. Music pouring my mind through my ears, my fingers and legs shacking in the beat of music. It was so relaxing for me after a busy day of business. You know, I  loves music, and you are always said, I sing really well. A guiter hang on the wall, it was my jaan. Mayank loves his guiter more than anything.

I was so relaxed. In the mean time dadaji entre into my room.

"kya haal hai beta? Business thik thak chal raha hai na?" he sat on my bed. I sensed something wrong. Dadaji itni raat ko mere room kyun aye hai!!!!

After some casual chit-chat, dadaji come to the point, "dekh Mayu, teri shadi ka umar ho gaya hai, toh humne tere liye ladki pasand kar li hai."

"KYA!!!!!!!!!" I scremed ………… literally jump on my bed. It was – it was  so shocking.

I am a bindas guy of Shimla. I passed my college and joined my family business, like a obedient son. I was very happy in my life ……. business and my friends. I was really very happy.  you remember, you all called me, Bindas Badshah, and I also felt that, no burden, no headache …. nothing.

But you know na, handful happy days!!! That was me, my parents start searching a girl for me. I mean for ME!!!! A girl for Bindas Badshah!!!! How could be it possible? Or who bhi itni jaldi????

No way. I tried hard to convince them, that I'dnt marry now……..may be 2-3 year later. They raised their brows with shocking expression & popping eyes, jaise unhone koi bhut dekh liya ho!

"oye ladke, tu samajh nahi raha hai. Jab main tere umar ka tha, tab tera baap paida ho chuka tha. Samjha." My one and only dadaji said. He is our family head, no one hav courage to argue with him, except my sweetheart, my dadiji. But iss mamle me she was also stubborn.

"dadaji, main abhi shadi nahi karna chahta, please." I pleaded.

"par kyun? Koi aur pasand hai toh bol, hume koi pareshani nahi hai." He patted my back, "kyun Manav?" I notice my parents are also there, listening our 'Important' conversation silently.  "Teri or shilpa ki bhi to love marriage hai na." I noticed first time my father blushing and I feel restless.

"par main kissi se pyar nahi karta."  It was so irritating man!!

"toh shadi karne me kya problem hai." My stubborn dadaji. Agar mera bus chale to main unhe world ki best stubborn ka award de dun.  

But lekin kintu parantu , mera bus kahin bhi nahi chalega, kyunki tyre puncture karne ke liye mere ye family hai na!!!!! or dadaji ne meri shadi unke ek dost ke poti ke sath fixed kar di, jisse , maine dekha bhi nahi.

Oh, great. Ab main uss ladki se shadi karunga jisko maine dekha bhi nahi!!!! How romantic na! huh, romance my foot. You know, my mom Mrs.Shilps Sharma,keh rahi thi ke usne uss ladki ko dekha  hai!  Phir uske baad, usne jo description dena start kia, OH-MY-GOD!  Kauye(crow) jaise kali aanken, badal jaise baal, hirni jaisi chal, koyel jaisi awaz………..aur bhi pata nahi kya kya.

"uss me insanowali koi cheez hai ya nahi?" I asked.

"hai na. who bahut jhagralu hai. Rai ka pahad bana deti hai." mom chuckled as she noticed my facial reaction. I want to give her a stern answer, but before it, again my dadaji interrupted.

"bol beta, tujhe manjur hai yeh shadi?" I look everyone's expression. Their eyes glued on me, I feel like an 8th wonder of the world. But my sharp mind constantly calculating the situation and finally found a temporary solution.

"but, dadaji. Maine ladki ko dekha bhi nahi. Bina dekhe kaise shadi kar sakta hun!" I tried to show innocent. And it WORKED!!!!!

"koi baat nahi beta. Hum jaldi tujhe photo dikhayenge." Dadaji was very happy, my parents also smiling.

** flashback end **

OK, guys .......... this was the first part. it might not be that good. through i wrote it with lot of confidence, par post karne ke time sara confidence gayab ho gaya.😳

i want my confidence back, aur yeh tabhi possible hai, jab aap log huge comment karoge aur woh bhi BADAWALA.😃

Love
suja❤️