ATHIPOOKAL - Nearing the end ??/ Hopes Mannn - Page 16

Posted: 11 years ago

See, Anjalis out.

And she's very happy Padma is getting mad.
She's giving the police a merry-go-round.
Ih she sats she didn't kill Aratha builder, then
who did?? Was someone else in the house too that even his
security guard didn't know?

Anyway, this is getting no where as far as i can reason.
But I'm quite sure PART 2, as mentioned earlier will occur.
This is a sorry sign, yet we viewers can't help it. In the end,
it won't be Karpagam, or Mano or Regina who will bring Padma
to her senses and the truth. The person who will do that is  is
going to be Maha, Anjali's secretary.

You might be astonished at my assumption but IF i'm right then
it will be no surprise to me. Why?? Because Maha knows every little secret of Anjali's
dirty deeds. And on several occassions Anjali had hit her.  So, who
in the serial is far better, powerful and capable of bringing Anjali's true
nature out to the open than Maha herself? See, it all makes sense that way, doesn't it?

But how Maha is going to turn into a new leaf  I have no idea. Probably
Anjali will put her into serious trouble or  Karpagam will happen  to save
Maha from danger (like Nagamma paati). Have to wait and see. 
If all this goes to my theory, then Maha should get her due credit as the
silent heroine.

Thanks  mickeytz for the short update ...
i really hat this anjalli ...cant she be suma !!!! 
hope she has to be arrested soon and so that this serial will end soon !
This serial will never end !!! I stopped watching it almost three years back, even my mum stopped it now !!  It's so boring !!

Padma amnesia poye pochu.. She is back to Anjali's home..

Anjali arretsed for murdering RSR

Kappu Amma dead.. Death bed she made Manohar promise that he will marry Kappu..

Kappu all set to marry Mano... Mano too agreed !!
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Padma amnesia poye pochu.. She is back to Anjali's home..

Anjali arretsed for murdering RSR

Kappu Amma dead.. Death bed she made Manohar promise that he will marry Kappu..

Kappu all set to marry Mano... Mano too agreed !!

Thanks Nithya...

Wav - really? Mano being only for Padma etc...can't believe it.

Okay... okay...
Sooo, Padma is now back to her senses (thanks to Anjali) and as we all expected, she's not going back to Mano anytime soon.

BUT...

What we never expected (me at least) coming was an about-turn made by Karpagam!!! WOW!!!
That was a real surprise to me indeed. Confronting Padma and Anjali, she says she's had enough of trying and sacrificing her life and time to make Padma realize the whole damn truth. And she doesn't want to be known as Mano's mistress (which wasn't the case) anymore but to be Mano's WIFE!!!  "This will teach you a very good lesson  for not trusting and believing your husband." 

Meanwhile mano is hocked at Karpagam's proposal yet he still wants Padma. He goes to see Padma to try one more time. But the dumb Padma is still dumb. So, Mano quits and says he's done with her. He's going to marry Karpagam and one day when she realizes all truth and who Anjali is, he wants to watch her cry in guilt and shame. Only then he will feel satisfied.

Not bad actually. And Anjali si caught again in the murder case that she continues to deny any wrongdoing. Now Regina is confused whether she made a mistake. If Anjali is innocent then could it be the builder's private secretary? Or his manager who filmed the video?

OR...

Could it be the forensic investigator? If you had noticed his expression when Regina came to see him again... Why would he want to kill the builder? How are both these men related? Did the builder do something to FI's wife? Or is FI related to the private secretary?
Well, there's alot of suspense building up here.

And, BTW, where is Ms Maga??
Been out of action for awhile...

Padma gets to know from Nagamma that Anjali is the culprit behind killing her unborn baby..

She is waiting to avenge Anjali and has kept Maha the allakkai tied up in a godown so that Maha does not leak anything to Anjali..

AC Regina has found out that RSR was not killed by Anjali but by the forensic dept. guy .. She is trying to collect evidences for the same..
thanks nithya akka for brief 
habaa at least now she came to know that !!! thanks to that patti and 
let it end soon 

WOOOHOOO!!!!
We've finally come to the CLIMAX that we've waiting for months!!!

After Nagamma paati poured every bit of the TRUTH in Padma's face about Anjali, she's in stunned shock and disbelief that her great anni is nothing but a killer and family wrecker.
And, Nagamma said that if she cannot believe her words, then go ask that great maharani Maha and see if you'll believe her instead.

Poor Maha!!!  What a beating she got from Padma, beating of her life that she'll never forget, I suppose.  :)

So there... Padma knows the DAMN TRUTH now!!

On to other parts, its no doubt that the person who killed RSR builder is the forensics expert RK.  He's revenging RSR for his wife's death. That's what Regina is assuming.

At least for once Anjali has been honest. 

So folks, you can all start watching Athipookal again.

WOW  - This much happened??? is it going to be ending soon??? Ilal will go on another spin???

Will Mano marry karpagam?