Video & Written Update 5th Nov My Final Update...

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

i was hooked to PR but was really annoyed cz here in sri lanka (where i live) da show is bit behind compared to indiaπŸ˜• so i started visitin PR forum for video updates and **WHOOOFF** i bumped in to a sweet girl who posted written updates

i started readin her updates and was addicted to her fab work.. as a result whenever i went to office, da first thing i did was goin to AC and check her updates. time moved on and we became friends. she invited me to join IF since she posts da updates here first sooooooooo i joined IF 😳😳

im soooooo happy i listened to her and joined IF cz if not, i wont be able to praise her hard work and dedication....

this sweet girl is non other than my sweet friend 😊 "Aarti" 😊

darling aarti,
thank u sooooooo much for ur hard work. we all appreciate it a lot!!!
as i always say, ur my PR rock star⭐️⭐️
i even got my friends to read ur updates and they joined IF only to read ur updates

so from all of us.... a big thank u...
im soooooooo gonna miss u... πŸ€—
plssssss keep in touch honey bunch

dis s for u......πŸ€—

Edited by NaDzGirl - 13 years ago
Hey Aarti,
Thank you so much for all your wonderful updates! Will certainly miss you 😭. But best wishes to you for your future endevours. And lastly have a wonderful DIWALI
Thanks for the  nice intro...
Aarti, why did you have to go ....we are going to miss you like hell.No one can do updates as well a you did ...😭

thanks a lot and best of luck ...Keep in touch baby ..
thnx for the update aarti. really gonna miss u for sure and happy diwali
thanks........................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
thank  you very much for the lovely updates...Best of LUCK!!!! (surely will miss reading your update and I like to say special thanks for the mini update) 

I think we are back to square one with Manav's mom and Archana's aai....

Once manav and Archu get together...Sav aai is gonna hate and trouble Archu more as Shavani has to moved out of their house along with her darling grand son Sachin as I am sure sharvani may not want to leave him their with her. Sav aai might be heart broken to be separated from her grand son and nishani of her son....
Edited by anna44 - 13 years ago

hey artifarti

thanks for all your updates. wish you all the best

really appriciated you day to day work made my life easier not to watch the episode

i really hope that once they are reunited they move out from where they are living now and move far away and start new life togather!

what do u think ?
thanks arati . It was a pleasure reading your updates and all the best for your future & take care.