YRKKH 5th November 2010 Written Update!

Posted: 13 years ago
(credit::: Shikha)

Wht an unexpected episode, Gayatri in support of akshara and thinks Naitik did hurt her , and our fav nani is back...!!

This update is dedicated to my LP's...my BFF, shri,vanshu,mahi, nikki ..Love you all🤗
thnx for helping me(i had updated and evrything got erased, thy supproted me soo much for typing it once again😃)
Thnx a ton Nikki for the helping in updating.😊

The episode starts with gayatri coming inside the kitchen, akshara asks ingredints for making kaada🥱, she tells gayatri tht Naitik loves kaada made by her and he gets fast releif wn he drinks it, she goes on saying if he doesnt drink now, he's fall sick🥱..gayatri stops her , and asks why she's getting so tensed as Naitik only has mild cough.😕Akshara's face falls down, she asks gayatri if she hasn still forgiven her?🥱 Gayatri says everyone's waiting for tea outside, akshara asks gayatri to speak to her , else she'll feel very bad.Gayatri asks her why dint tell her about Sneha's issue, she asks how come this matter went so far...And tells akshara "i know munna has hurt you a lot, but you took it all alone, dint utter a word, and dint even share anything..."😲😲Akshara is shocked (so am i, completely U-turn? Gud job Cv's)😲..Gayatri goes on saying once if u would have told about this issue, i wld have helped..She says munna is dear to me, sometimes i do hide his mistakes, but not this time, and says he has hurt akshara a lot.Akshara in tears, says naitik is not at fault and all this was a mis-understanding 😕, and says she's trying hard to forget everything and get back to normal.Gayatri asks akshara to start afresh, says thy hav a long way to go in married life👏, akshara bursts into tears,  gaaytri hugs her😃,(omg, canrt beleive it was gayatri ...😲) akshara says she'll try her best to forget everything and says she's feeling gud after sharing this with her.Gayatri says she'll talk to Naitik, akshara asks her not to do so.Gayatri agrees.😃

Gayatri's phone rings, its rajshri.😲.Thy ask each other about diwali preparations, rajshri asks gayatri tht maheshwaris want to come tomo to meet them.😃gayatri happily agrees😊.Rajshri asks for akshara, gayatri gives phone, but akshara signals to say no😕.Gayatri tells rajshri tht akshara is busy, rajshri hangs up saying she;ll talk to her later.Akshara asks sorry to gayatri for not talking to rajshri, gayatri says its ok and asks her to cheer up as her parents are coming tomo.😃Both akshara and gayatri get happy.😃

(this part, credit to nikki)

@maheshwari mansion:
Rajshri n varsha r sittind in living room ..anshu cums running n asks abt d gifts.varsha tells those r meant for akshara as they r visting her next day.😃 Kaki also cums with a gift n hands it over saying it from daadi..she left it for akshara on the occasion of diwali. Rajshri enquires abt but kaki says she has no idea but daadi said it has to kept safely.😊 To this anshu says daadi didn't gift him anything but akshara so he wud fight with her😆 when she'll return so kaki interrupts him. Varsha says she wud give lot of ladoos to him n asks him to go n play😆. She then asks rajshri abt other chores. Rajshri tells her to take rest'n THEN a familiar bg voice "arre aayi nahi ki chara baatein bulva hi lete ho mujhse..haan"(m sure u all msut hv guessed..ya rite 'naani is back') .Naani enters saying a dil shud b taking care of her mil but here the case is vice-versa..everyone is shocked. Rajshri greets her n asks about her sudden appearance😆..naani says it's festive occasion ..does she need to inform?🤣 kaki n varsha also greets her. Shaurya enters n greets naani. Naani asks Rajshri if varsha helps in household chored or 24*7 she is on bedrest.😕 Rajshri answers varsha doesn't keep well soo..but nani interrupts n start scolding rajshri dat she dun take proper care of her. Kaki says she'll get water for naani btw nani again interrupts saying that she can't drink water at her daughter's house. vishambhar n kaka enters n greets nani. Naani blesses them and hands some money in vishambhar's hands saying that this is her rental for staying and eating at her daughter's house.😆(omg😆) Vishambhar says nani is making him embarrass. Nani says is someone will ask her for water ..she is too tired. They all get seated. Rajshri gets tensed.

At singhania house, akshara and gayatri in the dining area, cleaning..Naitik with rajbana and daddaji doing some calculations, naitik looks at akshara😳, she notices this, gayatri looks at them.Akshara tells gayatri tht she'll get milk for naitik, gayatri asks her to rest and says she'll get it for him😊. Akshara leaves, naitik sees this.He's lost, daadaji asks for something, naitik doesnt respond, daddaji asks wher he's lost?😕gayatri, bhabhima get milk for the men.Daddaji gives some work for naitik, but he says he'll do it tomo😃 , daddaji asks him to do it now itself, bhabhima asks daddaji to let naitik go now.Daddaji agrees.Naitik leaves.😃(he was soo happy thinking akshara is behaving normal)

In naksh room, naitik takes out a saree from cup board and shows it to Akshara, its red saree😳.he says you like this colour, and as we promised tht we'll gift each other every diwali, here goes my gift.😃(soooo sweeetttt😳)Akshara in he sadela mode👎🏼 asks naitik why he's doing all this?😲 naitik is confused😕, he tells akshara she was behaving normal some time ago, now whts wrong?..She says she wasnt.😡(go to hell🤢).Naitik asks if all this was a drama.(sadly, it was ..) akshara says she is hurt, but she doesnt want the family members to know about ther problems🥱, so she will act as if everything's all rite😡.Naitik looks on at her while she leaves without taking the saree.🤢

Next day, akshara, gayatri and bhabhima in the hall, preparations going on, bhabhima while bending down, gets back pain.😲Gayati makes her sit, asks rashmi to get balm..gayatri asks Bhabhima to rest, but bhabhima is worried, she asks akshara to show one laddoo and says she'll see how its made, she tastes one and says ther's no sugar 🥱..Akshara asks sorry, gayatri says she'll handle it😃(maa to the rescue of her bahu, wah ji wah), bhabhima gets worried.The men come, naitik looks at akshara, gayatri notices them.Daddaji asks bhabhima to rest, but she says there are lots of work, just then gulabo enters and says she's there to take care now😃.All are shocked😲.Bhabhima asks her why she came, gulabo says nandini sent her here😊. The men leav for work except Naitik.Epi ends.😃

Precap :: In the hall, naitik gives some idea(sorry cudn get tht), bhabhima agrees on it..Nani was also there..😊

Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago
Happy Diwali to all!!
🤗

aawww thank u 4 dedicating it to LPzz sia...luv u!! 🤗 n no need to say thnks..as i cudn't do it better today :(

rlly an unexpected epi...but liked gaya3 n akshi relations today!! 😃n ye naani kahan se aagyi wapas..bin bulayi mehmaan😆

I'm so happy nani is back.I was missing her.😆

Thank you everybody for the great update. So anry with Akshara. Poor Naitik.
thanx for this.. missed on the episode... but i think i'l hav to watch it now.. after all.. gayitri taking syds with akshara.?? kya bat hai yar.!!!
guys!!!!!!!!! the precap was evryone was in d hall when Naitik gives the idea of doing ramlila this diwali😳😳(how sweet) and Bhabhima and Shauya even agrees.......😆😆
Naitik looks at Akshara...........😳

(thanx 4 the brilliant update di😊)
Originally posted by vanditagoyal

guys!!!!!!!!! the precap was evryone was in d hall when Naitik gives the idea of doing ramlila this diwali😳😳(how sweet) and Bhabhima and Shauya even agrees.......😆😆
Naitik looks at Akshara...........😳

(thanx 4 the brilliant update di😊)
Thnx for this ...😃 ..
awww maa thnx 4 dedicating dis to us🤗 
abt d show all were shocked hw ga3 could support akshi😆 bt happy to c dat she undstnd akshi😊
nd bechara munna😔 😆
yaeah dat was d ramlila idea given by munna😆
once agn thnxx😉.. n i didn help u in anything😆 so no need to say thnx😆
thank for the awesome updata
aww thnzz a ton 4 dedicating thzz part to us dahling..🤗

n thnxxxxxxxx a lot 4 da brilliant update..!!!!