Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeti.singh thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Here are some fantastic make-up tips for you:

1.CONCEALER: Never put concealer or foundation on your eyelids as a base, it will cause your eye makeup to crease.

2.FOUNDATION: Use your fingers to apply your foundation if you want sheer coverage and a brush for medium to full coverage.

3.POWDER:Always apply powder where you are shiniest firstusually your T-zonewith a very light dusting everywhere else.

4.BLUSH: When applying blush, smile, then dust the apples of your cheeks, then sweep pigment towards the tops of ears, then down toward the jawline.

5.EYEBROW: Trace brow pencil or powder along the tops of brows for an instant facelift.

6.LIPSTICK:For even lipstick application, start at the cupid's bow and extend out to the corners of the mouth before blotting.

7.BRONZER:You should put bronzer on your neck, face, and chest to even out your skin tone. Be sure to take a step back and make sure everything is the same color.

for more beauty and fashion tips you can also visit-- https://neetisingh2018.wixsite.com/womenfashionatpolka

stellabellyuk thumbnail
My hair is short. I love short hairs because It saves time to enjoy the time with other activities. You can also discover my hair blog http://caffehair.com/best-heat-protector-spray-for-fine-hair/ hope you like it.
Edited by stellabellyuk - 6 years ago
Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Big messy curly hair with no make up. It's god damn 3 AM and I'm tired 🤔
Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have straighten my hair today and it feels so flat. But after a bath tomorrow, my big messy curls will be back. No make up. It's late at night
AngleD thumbnail
My Hairs is very long and shining after 6 months later. Now my hair is so beautiful.. I love my hairs
Shree_Aarti thumbnail
you can also look beautiful without makeup.
AngleD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shree_Aarti

you can also look beautiful without makeup.

But How??
guoguolucas thumbnail
SUPER put my hair extention's in today (clip on)  so left it down all straight,
back combed my short top layers.
AashnaSM thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Rocking the tousled lob.
Undone waves of hair and loose curls with Parting on the side⭐️
-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago