CID

EP 671 : Kissa Naqli Notes Ka (12-Nov-2010)

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

CASE TITLE : Kissa Naqli Notes Ka
EPISODE  No. : 671
CASE No. : 461
AIR DATE : 12-Nov-2010

DIRECTOR : Nandu Kale
STORY : Christabelle D'Souza
SCREENPLAY : Christabelle D'Souza, Nitika Kanwar

As discussed here this thread is for the next weeks case.

We can discuss all aspects of the case here including the promos. Lets be more organized and have strictly one thread per new case.

PROMO Link

EPISODE Link [Thanks to -Nipun97-]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1536018

WRITTEN UPDATE Link [Thanks to priya_sparsha]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1537443

CAPS Link [Thanks to jiya1]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1536173

EPISODE RATING Link [Thanks to zerry123]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1535791

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wish its a bang like this friday's one!
but no! may be it'll be too boring to watch! no hopes these days. cant say anything without the promo, but I'm not that hopeful! not anymore. but yes, I'll think about positively of whatever they show!
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We should wait untill Wednesday for the promo. Only then we can know the subject or plot of the CID episode. Before that , we just can wish some rocking show and solid performances.
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I JUST WANT MY DUO TO BE TOGETHER UNLIKE THIS BHAIDHUJ EPISODE WHICH LEFT ME TOTALLY BROKEN-HEARTED😭😭...........AND PLEASE SACHIN DONT STEAL THE FACE-OFF SCENES IN THE END FROM THE DUO
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am so Surprised people here , can't accept Sachin as a part of CID team.
RanbirJia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys accept Sachin already!!!! he is not that bad!!!!!!!!😊
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The problem with Sachin is that even though I try to look at him from a very impartial POV, he lets me down. If you've seen my comments, you'll see that I write good comments about him when he is good. But for the most part, he is either being a copycat or has a mismatched expression on his face or has too fast of a sentence delivery. And he most astonishing part is that he keeps repeating the same mistakes for such a long time. Even JK or MM have adjusted to the situations and make very less errors nowadays. It seems he's the only guy who hasn't.  TBH, no offense to him, but I feel HP can't act. I was looking at a horror serial on Sahara One in which he was the victim, and his acting made me laugh instead of really conveying the message of the anxiety he was in. In fact, the ghost(which conincidently was MM) was far, far better than him. Maybe a career in modeling would suit him better. But each to his own, now that he IS in the team, I hope that he better buckle up and give the audience an opportunity to accept him as a member.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I always appreciate Sachin as Hrishikesh Pandey, the fine actor. nothing more I expect from the CID officer sachin.

anyway hoping for the best.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The problem is that they have forgotten everything about 'characterisation'. They put in a lot of effort to give a character to our trio. But now characterisation has gone for a toss and they are making our trio say and do things they would never have. However at least for people like me the image of our trio is intact and nothing can change what our trio mean to me.

But with Sachin, he entered at the wrong time and the creatives didn't give him any distinct character. They used him as a filler for Abhijeet and Daya when they were not available and hence we are getting irritated.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HP isnt an impressing actor for sure... Quite incosistent and with no significant style of his own IMO. No offence meant to HP the man and his fans....I would not like to make this thread a Sachin dedicated one!

I am as always hopeful. Friday wasnt so bad...and saturday had no DUO. So calculations say that coming week DUO should be present throughout! So obviously waiting for weekends! 😃