Any dialogues that show Tamizh's true love??? :S

Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Please post any dialogues that you can remember, that were given by Tamizh that you think shows his true love..I am really tensed because many people saying Tamizh will speak against Thulasi! ðŸ˜’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Janani:
Even if we should remember those dialogues given by TA, they won't mean anything. I think the dialogue writer has got amnesia or something like that so that he himself forgets what he has written for the characters as the dialogues are contradictory like the only dialogue out of Thulasi's mouth after alot of accusations giving us false hopes that she started being bold. He could speak against her or may not. But even if he does, it won't go against Thulasi, could be good for her only.The director might go low like showing TA suspecting his wife and then reveal that he did to save her as the team has not anything creative to show.
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Theiva

The director might go low like showing TA suspecting his wife and then reveal that he did to save her as the team has not anything creative to show.

I am also thinking that the brilliant story team might move the story in that way for a year at least, because TA's friends told MM & Pattie that only TA can save her, so this story team might give us a so called'"TWIST" by showing TA suspecting her ...while all viewers are waiting for TA to save Thulasi. if that really happens the characterization of TA so far will go waste even though they showed him as acting to gather proof in few months. this might lead to MM/Pattie's dead  cause of shock......they can get better rank if they show TA saving her...because most people who are watching this serial now are people who watch for time pass and people who want to see TA's reaction....if they show TA as suspecting... the rank will drop even more for sure.....we cant trust this sadist team....so i started to think in a negative way.... if we think positive and if something negative happen....its so irritating... so its better to think negative for Mr.K and Vikatan's serials......

if TA do that...he will be the worse person ever in this serial compare to rest..for shattering a poor girl's hopes who deeply believe him along with her dad and grandma....

There will be a EPIC FAIL in LOGIC if that happens too, while college students, TA's friends believe her who knows Thulasi less than him....we can't expect any LOGIC from this team so i am going to stick with this till i actually seee...
Edited by mynameis-86c - 13 years ago
Thendralfan thumbnail
The last thing that TA remembers of T is that they see a new house and come in bike. Upto that stage , they are a lovely couple who trust each other to the core...So, TA will come and save T ...
If they show the opposite , the charaterisation of TA so far will be a total waste... But I think they will drag the scenes until TA knows what his kuttima is going thro.. Still waiting for a very strong positive charater to enter to help T and TA..This serial has to go for few years ..So, don't expect anything to happen quickly...It will take its own sweet time until something positive happens...

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Thendralfan:
Agreed, we should not expect anything positive to happen that much quickly. But already now everyone lost interest in the show because of the negativism they were showing for the past one month. They dragged the sad episodes too much to gain sympathy for Thulasi's character. But we are rather getting annoyed than being sypmathetic to Thulasi.

I don't want them to drag the reaction of TA. They can show him believing his wife and then drag the episodes about finding the proof to prove her innocence or convincing his family. But if they delay to show us his reaction this week, the team can't expect the TRP to go up.

The next strong character should be Thulasi's mother. This is the way to let us forget about those photos and newspaper issue which do make us angry. TA being stabbed is the technique the director handled to make us not to feel that much sympathy for Charu's character. I can remember how much everyone of us felt for her when TT married. So now it is high time Thulasi's mother makes her grand entry, but i don't think they will show her this year.
Thendralfan thumbnail
@ Theiva :
 I agree with u that the sooner things get positive, the better for everyone ..
Again , in these serials, which go on for few years, they are changing stories / writing new tracks acc to the availability of the actors/actresses... I think the whole stabbing and all these nonsense to Thulasi is may be becoz Deepak had to act in another serial and is not available for a month maybe..
The same thing happened in Kolangal when Devyani was not there for few months..
The thendral team cud have thought something decent to show the absence of the hero ..Anyway , as everyone , I wish the counter attacks start soon and make us feel enthusiastic again ..

Edited by Thendralfan - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Thamizh's love is true love and it's shown in each and every single dialogue. ðŸ˜‰
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes i agree with you.. Tamil's every dialogue with Thulasi is romantic!!!

Hoping for a positive result from Tamil... B'caz he is the only hope for Thulasi and also for the viewers...

Ishu27 thumbnail
1.nanga ellam paasakara pullainga
2.thirumathi tamilarasu na summa va
3. un amma appa ellam naan than
4.andha cindrella ve aacharya padra alavuku vaazhndu kaatuvom
5. ivlo vali anubavicha than nee enaku kedaipa na atha vida 100 madangu vali anubavikka nan thayar.
many more dialogues are there... at first when tulasi does not love tamil, tulasi tamil ah romba insult pannirka appa kooda he helped her. but now he knows how much tulasi loves him. so obviously he will help her. basically tamil has helping tendency. he helped everyone including murugesan, kandavangalukum help panna tamil kandippa avan wife ku help panna maataana?????????? kandippa he will..
Tamil & Tulasi forever...
but indha director ku ithellam nyabagam irukanume?????? ethavathu twist nu solli tamil character ah negative aaki deepak image ah spoil panaar na avlo than deepak fans ellam kola veri aayduvom!!!!!!!!!