Shows that will be missed-Ajnabee

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shows that will be missed
Buzz up!
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

We recall some shows that have recently ended but will not be forgotten easily. These shows have made a mark and gained a place in the heart of the viewers.
Showing 3 of 6 imagesPrevious    Next
Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi- Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi was one of the few shows on STAR One that dealt with a serious subject. It was the story of Ayesha and Veer who were fighting for the custody of their nephew Nihal. The show later had a love track between Ayesha and Veer during which Aditi Tailang was replaced by Sanjeeda Sheikh. It was Sanjeeda's comeback to TV and her fans were overjoyed. Ayesha and Veer's onscreen chemistry was appreciated and is now missed by fans of the show. The cute kid Nihal also excelled in his role and gained popularity for his performance in Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Shows-that-will-be-missed&aid=2281
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

take_ten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The news writer is so right
We always will miss JPSYA
VeeSha chemistry is really missed by us
Missing them too much
Cannot forget JPSYA
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree with the news writer...
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thx 4 sharing.
I am missing jpsya very much:( I can never forget jpsya
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with this news writer.very good article.we are really missing the sweet show jpsya and our veesha.veer,ayesha,nihal and jpsya.it cant be forgotten.the picture is very cute i am missing jpsya and the veesha scenes
wasz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup. this show was the only show on star one which had a theme.😊
such shows are the reason for the popularity of the channels. πŸ‘
in addition to JPSYA, there are so many shows on channels which are immortalπŸ‘ like, CID on Sony, AAP KI ANTARA on Zee, TMKOC (which conveys messages to the society especially to the children), PAPAD POL (which represent and revive "pol" culture). this show will not be forgotten for a long time.πŸ‘
jpsyaluv thumbnail
JPSYA great show πŸ‘ i will never forget this show it is stilll my favuritest show.
jpsyaluv thumbnail
The new serials are not good enuf i miss JPSYA a second season of JPSYA like kitani mohabatt hai and mahiway should happen I want to watch veer aisha- siddharht sanjeda again with nihal 😭
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with you jpsyaluv.jpsya season two should happen.if they bring good creatives it'll be superb
jpsyaluv thumbnail
Yes yehdil028 I think so it will be just super JPSYA is the best show for me