Shows that will be missed-Ajnabee - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Because of jpsya i joined IF's and i can never forget it
Really true!!!! Pleaseeee get this show back starone. Your new shows are just so stupid. Ex: dhoond legi!!! Please please get jpsya back! It rocks a lot!!!!!!!
Starone is a boring channel
Bring JPSYA back
Its true JPSYA is missed I really miss JPSYA and MJHT😭
jpsyaluv, -Mema-, AyeshaVeer, take_ten,jtyjnfan i completely agree with you all. starone is not same like before jpsya sequel should happen we miss it a lot it was sweet and a superb show.but idont think it can because starone do not care for viewers.they are making starone a typical dramatic channel like other channels
Originally posted by yehdil028

jpsyaluv, -Mema-, AyeshaVeer, take_ten,jtyjnfan i completely agree with you all. starone is not same like before jpsya sequel should happen we miss it a lot it was sweet and a superb show.but idont think it can because starone do not care for viewers.they are making starone a typical dramatic channel like other channels

star one need bring jpsya again it was best show very sweet cater to all age group
Originally posted by jpsyaluv

star one need bring jpsya again it was best show very sweet cater to all age group

i agree with you.its a romantic story which is sweetly also simply projected.it can be watched by all age group.it had no big family dramas.nihal and veesha's family bonding was unique.starone new shows dhoond legi manzil hamein,yeh ishq haye not have great trp.jpsya had higher trp.starone should think bringing some of the old shows back.this article is right we still miss it.