Intro To banner Plz... - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by priya.nair

natasha shaks is busy now with tejali that the other girls are currently not his interest

Jasmin isnt my fav actress...!! i jus luv Tejali's pic in da banner 😳 so sweet... 😳😆😆

btw, wat do u mean by "other girls are currently not his interest" !!! 😳

Originally posted by Shakstar

so why r u complainin!!! 😆😆😆 ðŸ˜‰

😆😆i dislike that abhimanyu guy. hope they kick him out and bring sachin sharma back.

Originally posted by Shakstar

so why r u complainin!!! 😆😆😆 ðŸ˜‰

shaks i am not complaining but it should be fair if we so not want Abhimanyu in CID SB we do not like Priyanka too so she needs to be removed thats my pont
Originally posted by bluepink

😆😆i dislike that abhimanyu guy. hope they kick him out and bring sachin sharma back.

that reminds me sachin is still in the banner and not daksh...i guess i need to shut up with my observations
Originally posted by priya.nair

that reminds me sachin is still in the banner and not daksh...i guess i need to shut up with my observations

when the banners were submitted sachin was there in CID SB. by the time we put this sachin & rajeev are out😛

when the banners were submitted sachin was there in CID SB. by the time we put this sachin & rajeev are out😛

😆

Haha...😆

anju daksh was also there he just died 😕
Haha But my Sweeto is lucky to take place in banner as well as everyones heart.... 😃 😉 😳
princi rajeev is great and there is no doubt. hope he comes back in a great show so we all can enjoy