Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai

Highlights November 2 2010

stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
  • Kulkarnis eating again.  Mughda's mom wants engagement ASAP.  Nishi playing footsie with Shree while Devki smirks on (some kind of weird menage a trois!!)
  • Akshada waiting for Sambhav.  Sambhav drinking with NB's buddies.  He keeps disconnecting her calls but the tota interprets that to a big surprise.
  • Pragya gets a call from some friend whos shocked that she is now separated.  Some neighbors drop by and want to celebrate diwali with Pragya - ask for her husband.  And comment on the fact that she hasnt done puja, ask her what her husband does.  She says he is my partner and they run away.  She calls her dad - he says wrong number.  She cries and makes ugly faces - which scare me and make me cry.
  • Devki and Nishi.  Forwarded this bit.  Dunno why I dont forward the whole show.  Probably discussed an endless cheap source of energy.
  • Akshada and Sambhav.  He yells at her for going out and shopping.  Says better not leave ever or mujhse bura koi nahi hoga (frying pan into fire!)
  • Shree and Mughda discussing finance for their business.  Mughda wants to mortgage her jewels, Nishi comes by and offers to help.  Shree says you guys think positive and Nishi you just manage household expenses till I am set.
  • Pundit says get engaged tomorrow.
  • Pragya and Abhi fighting.  He calls her immature and says why did you have to ruin this decoration.  Says you overreact and are really possessive.  And this is the reason I divorced my wife as she was suffocating me - better give me my space or else I am gone.

Preview:

Pragya and Abhi arguing and rehashing previous evening.  And he accuses her of being sarcastic and that she always going on and on, what do you want he says.  She says to be married.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: emptypot

She cries and makes ugly faces - which scare me and make me cry.

🤣🤣🤣...ROFL! I agree, she really does make ugly & freaky faces.

CoCoa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the update