•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Do you know the feeling when you have been chewing the same piece of gum for tooooo long?  Well thats how this show is.

• Devki goes to convince Pragya to leave Kulkarnis alone and request extra time to return whatever money they have taken from Pragya.
  • Shree requests advance from new business partner.  Nishi requests loan from his boss.  Both are turned down.
  • Kulkarnis at coffee table contemplating moving to dinner table.  Devki acts and talks like she is possessed by Pragya.  Says she cant marry Nishi.  Says I got taken in by Mughda's talks.  And my friends have convinced me otherwise.  I cant marry a divorcee (well technically he is still married!)  Mughda slaps Devki.  Devki says you always thought about Nishi and never me.  Says you used to give me your old clothes when we were kids and now you are giving me Pragya's purana pati.
  • Aai says I dont have anything against you and you have full right to make decisions for your life.  I'll pray for you and that you find someone you like soon.
  • Aai, baba and Mughda.  They convince her that its not her fault better it happen before marriage.  Finally Mughda realizes that she is screwing up Nishi's life - first by saying no for Devki, then insisting on Pragya, then ruining things between Pragya and Nishi.  Says meri nazar lag jaati hai to Nishi's rishtas. HMMMMM.
  • Shree, Mughda chatting - fast forward.
  • Aai, Baba chatting - fast forward.

Preview:

Akshada sneaks a call to Kulkarni residence,  And tells Mughda that save me they are holding me captive.  I dont know where I am - somewhere near Panvel.  And someone comes and takes the phone from her hand.

Man, this show was nothing great to start with but it really is a terrible bore now. Kulkarni's either keep discussing shiz at the dining table or doing Pooja and annoyingly enough they show every minute detail of the pooja...🥱🥱🥱..atleast Devki's nautanki today was a welcome change and she acted pretty well.

Ugh but the annoying little twit Akshada is back to whining in the precap. Now, Mughda maharani will go on a saving spree...Bleh! 🥱

Thanks for all the updates of last week :)
👏 for watching the show & 👏👏👏 for writing updates too!
this  is the 1st show where i found the lead terribly stupid, illogical, impulsive and plain annoying...mugda might b a great wife and daughter-in-law but she is poor decision maker and all the problems they are facing are due to  bad impulsive decisions..

getting nishi married and then supporting pragya and then drowning the drugs without even consulting shree... i mean these women think their husbands are good for nothing and dnt even ask him before doing big things...
then she supported sanjan marriage to that ganagster. wat rubbish... how long wld it take a gangster to rape that sanjana and throw her on the streets...
now she will go all gaga over akshita.. instead giving her good she will support her and spoil her rotten...
also i was disgusted with the way nishi was romancing with devki.. i mean cmon man.. just because ur wife cheated on you.. are u gng to move on in life so quick..
if i was devki i wld find it creepy.. like it might be some sort of getting back at pragya.. nishi got over his wife of 3 months?? so quick.. interesting...
am happy devki said no for what ever reason.. she defo deserves better...

btw great update... as usual...
i just ssee the pics of teh episode posted here and figure out wats gng on...
😃😕

Originally posted by emptypot

Do you know the feeling when you have been chewing the same piece of gum for tooooo long?  Well thats how this show is.

lol 😆 i just love that comment! its precise and so true! 

kudos to u for watching the episodes and going through that torture 😆 and writing the updates for us 👏 i admire ur patience! thanx again!