8th November Written Update complete

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

(credit::: Shikha)

Hey guys its me Mariam here and I will be covering up for sia this week as she is busy with her studys here goes the update for today sorry for any mistakes 😃

Part 1

the epi starts of with nani screaming at bhola ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† (dadi gone and the annoying nani had to enter) saying its the girls in law how much you give is less shaurya says they arent those sort of people she says you will teach me now rajshri interupts and asks bhola to get the sweets from the kitchen, nani screams at varsha saying will you go and see in the kitchen now, she leaves and nani continues you have left everything for the servants to do if you let varsha run around a bit the baby will be born healthy rajshri says ma vishambar interupts sayin where getting late, rajshri remembers the gift that dadi has left for akshara she is about to return to get it when nani says once your out of the house going back in isnt auspicious sent the gift another time, omi says if we go in if we forget something nothing will go wrong vishambar says if ma is saying it must be right now were getting really late lets go, shaurya says you all go in this car me varsha and anshu will go in the other nani says if everyone goes who will stay here rajshri says bolha and daniya are here nani goes thats bad rajshri says we always go like this nani says you dont know anything you have kept everything topsy turvey if no one wants to stay i will the house is going to be look after the servants now you lot make me say things (😆😆nani is the entainer) kaki says i will stay nani says why will you stay varsha is here and in this condition you shoudnt go out much and she tells varsha to make the sweets and not sleep much (😕maybe after naksh patch up due to nani varsha miscarriage might happen) nani screams lets go were getting late, rajshri tells dhaniya to look after varsha and not to take nani talks to heart, at singhaniya house bhabhima asks gulabo if she cleaned properly at nandani place she says yes but there dosnt look like they have much diwali preps didi has seen so much, gyatri enters she tells gulabo to go to the kitchen and make preps everyone will be arriving soon akshara keeps on looking at the door gyatri says if you want phone your mum and ask she says no its ok you said to get the curtains changed what else is there she said the gifts for everyone put them in the packing properly nani enters greeting everyone akshara gets happy to see her and hugs her

Part 2

akshara hugs here and says hw r u no one told me you were coming all singhaiyas greet mashwaris rajbana says when did you come we never knew she says neither did they do you have to have an ivitation on festivles the love of your own people pull you dadaj says your right everyone sits down nani says to rajshri to give the gifts and sweets to everyone she says yes ma i am (😆😆 nani can be embarasing) rajshri gives them to gyatri and says accept it from us gyatri says what was the need of all this nani says whats the tradition needs to be filfulled she asks where is natik i need to take news of him natik arrives he greets nani and akshi gets up to give him a seat to sit, nani says that why is your face down why akshara dont you care for him (😆nani guessed right she should know about there fight she will say four things to akshi to put sense in her 🤣) natik says good thing you came now the joy of diwali will be double, vishambar asks rajbana how are the diwlai preps going and how is the business he says fine and rashmi brings water with gulabo nani says akshara your sister in law isdoing work and your standing quitely rashmi says no bhabhi has been working since morning now all the work is on her bhabhima says akshara is handling the house well i had a backache today and wasnt able to do any work nani says thats good looking after her father and mother in law is her duty, akshara is sensible look at varhsa and rajshri is her health enemy rajshri says ma she says in this condition you should let her work not sit around and rest you make me say four things  (what was the need of varsha topicConfused) akshara says where is varsha, vishambar says your nani didnt want to leave the house empty on the festivle season she says but daniya and bhola are there nani says thats why what do you think brother dadji is quite 😆😆 gyatri says akshara food she goes natik says to gyatri that nani likes ice cream a lot i will go and get it, akshara phones varsha and says nani didnt let you come na i feel bad varsha says you know her nature i will have to adjust akshara says we have to adjust weather it is nani or not, varsha says whats wrong she says i was scared weather ma would understand me she does but natik isnt able to he wants me to forgive him varhsa says stay happy everthing will be sored slowly varhsa says you akshara says what varsha says i will ring you later

Part 3

at singhaniya house gyatri says there very pretty i always wanted these bhabhima says you did so much what was the need nani says its the tradition and we selected god things for you we woudnt bring anything varsha says hello everyone is suprised to see her nani gives her evils 😆😆 akshara hugs her and says you here how natik enters from behind (aww munna is so sweet 😳) nani says you left the house open and came natik sits next to nani and says she didnt come i bought her when i went to getyou ice cream i thought  her company was being missed here and its diwali time and should be celebrated with everyone nani says those people will empty the house natik says what people there our own and this sort wont happen bhola bahiya is ma elder  and daniya is the daughter of the house nani says the world is bad natik says you trust me nothing will happen varsha says your not angry with me she looks at natik he nods she says no (🤣 the nani trusts him but her grandaughter dosnt kuch siko akshi) natik says my dearest nani he tells akshara to give nani her favourite food that he bought her nani says akshara why are you quite natik says nani how can someone speak in front of you everyone laughs nani says you make up good talks everyone laughs dadji says if everyone laughs and talks together is good thats what diwali festivle is for vishambar says your right thats our tradition dadji says in my village there used to be a ram neela the ladys used to make sweets and the kids used to play in the ram neela and people would came to watch thats what you call a festivle rajbana says we used to play ramayan and remember it also, omi says todys kids watch it in cartoon films we have lost such a big tradition natik says no we havnt lost our tradtions i was thinking that why dont we do ram neela on this diwali everyone is happy dadaji says you wont be able to do it he goes we will like you say we will do why dadu shaurya says that its a good idea, bhabhi ma says that you kids can perform gyatri says is it ok for varsha to rajshri she looks at vishambar he says good deed no need to ask dadji says i will rem my childhood natik say thats what we want

Part 4

dadaji says this time new diwali but the same essance natik smiles at akshara, anshu says i watched it only on tv till today give me a role jiju i know i will become ram no no i will become lakshman natik says you can participate too dadaji says in childhood it seemed as a game, perform and see people come now i have understood the meaning of ram leena vishambar says your right he talks about it too (sorry guys i didnt understand the meaning if someone can translate more then welcome) bhabhima says seeing sita i used to cry nani says a wife should be like her to filfull ram wish she left everything did you understand girls this is kalyug no one respects there husband that much natik says shall we begin the preps to akshara she says i will bring ice cream for everyone nani taunts varsha saying wont you helo your sister in law or stay sitting like this in her in laws, varsha goes to the kitchen and says to akshara natik did so good today i told him nani will get angry he said to come he will handle evrything akshara said yes h did varsha says come on why you talking like that hegave such a good idea of ram neela what we heard till yesterday today we will do ourselves akshara says lets go or the ice cream will melt they serve everyone rajshri says gyatri you didnt give your opinion on this rajbabna says yes speak up she says its nothing i was thinking diwali is here and the kids have decided to dso ram neela how will they do the preperations natik says it will be done gyatri says yes but i think you should do it next year whas the point in rushing things nani and bhabhima says in there time a pooja used to be done and bhabhima says make sure it dosnt all end up as a drama munna rajshri says but its the kids wish nani says you dont understand anything dadaji says i think the kids will do the ramayan really well andalso understand the meaning this is the challange they go to the temple with the same wish if they want to perform the ramayan its a good thing vishambar says to shaurya we have little time and omi says they can try rashmi says we want to this why bhabhi, dadaji says if its the kids wish we should let them they will be able to do it shaurya says yes bauji why varsha  she says yes natik ask akshara what she thinks ends on her face.

Precap: dadaji says the preperations start 2 months before the dyashara rajbana says yes natik if this decision was taken before its good, natik says ok vishambar says it dosnt matter next year be ready with full preperations

Sorry for any typo mistakes or the translation i might have got wrong about the ramayan bit as i am not an indian feel free to point my mistake and help me out, not a bad epi nani was irratating 😆😆 i hope naksh patch up happen soon and dont forget to press the like button to say thank you 😃

Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for your patience everyone the update is complete now
aparakshitij thumbnail