Advice Corner

Dear agony aunt:

quanta09 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am an engineering student on a holiday before my semester starts. everyday i wake up i just wanna improve my lifestyle and study.
But on the contrary i am addicted to TV, internet and po*n. I can't stop it. Please help me control my mind.
I really don't want to be in this state, I have many ideas in my brain that have been dormant for many years. I just want to improvise myself and live a good life. The only way of doing it is by studying hard and getting a job.

Another problem is that i am fat, and don't have much girl friends or sisters. I really feel that it would be good if some feminine character is there by my side to guide me. I cry everyday before going to bed, for the fact that i dont have someone to care about me. I also dream that some of close girl friends, and imagine as if i am enjoying with them.

I am a strict believer of god and I hope he heeds to my confession

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asha004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi:)

You are on the right path, and really the only person who can take action about your own life is YOU!

I know this sounds like every other piece of advice, but it's true isn't it?

I don't think watching tv/ surfing the net is necessarily a bad thing, but all things should be done in moderation.About the po*n...I mean it isn't looked at as a good thing necessarily in society, but I don't think it's bad either:/

You just need to find a proper balance in your life and I think that a healthy diet and exercising (gym or outdoors/maybe a little yoga too!) is a definite must!!:)You're obviously a very smart student...seeing as you're majoring in engineering;)

If you need anything else feel free to PM me:)

leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey there..!!
it needs a lot of guts to post about ur problems..n i appluade u fr dat...
hmm..well engg is a difficult path..n to ace it is no cake walk..bt yes u need to ctrl urself frm dis addiction of tv net and po*n...they are all distrctns..
u can simply allocate a time pattern fr tv or net....rewrd urself wid ur fav show if u stcik to ur promise of nt wasting ur time...
hope this helps.