MNKR WRITTEN UPDATE 9 NOV 2010

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

MERA NAAM KAREGI ROSHAN

Today episodes begins with Shambhu and the driver loading the corpse in the car.Jallan is not able to reach them as she goes to answer the ringing phone.Kaveri is crying a lot but Reet tells her the erroe was mine I will be paying for it.Reet says she will tell everyone and Jallan about everything.Shambhu says do as he will tell them but Kaveri tells no I will not let Bhisham go anywhere.In the meantime Jallan is coming out,Shambhu is pleading to kaveri to keep quiet. Jallan sees the van leaving and asks shambhu who was he to talk who leave with the car.shambhu tells it was bhisham who runs away with the car.Jallan begins to tells Reet all is because of you,But kaveri tells all these happens because of me,shambhu tells kaveri what happen what you did? [HERE IN THE 1st PART THE VOICE SYNCHRONISATION IS NOT GOING TOGETHER WITH THE SCENES]

Reet is having flashback how kaveri save her from Bhisham and is beating him and how accidentally he felt down.Kaveri is crying and tells REet all these what happened?Reet takes all the blames on herself as she wanted to run away.Kaveri tells her it is not your fault but mine.Reet makes Kaveri swear on her head that she will tell the truth to anyone,but Kaveri does not want to swear and removes her hands from her head.Reet tells her if you tell the truth I will go away from here.Kaveri tells her for how long will I hide it from everyone that I killed my own brother.Reet tells her you did not killed Bhisham but you was saving me,I will take all the blame and tell Jallan I killed bhisham.Kaveri is continuing on to explain Reet but she's adamant saying you did not do anything and tells her to swear on her that she will not utter a word to anybody otherwise she will leave,finally they hug and kaveri accepts reet saying as she does not want to loose Reet also,she also.Reet asks Kaveri to rest.

Reet goes to tell the truth to Jallan and sees Jallan crying profusely in front of Bhishm photo.Shambhu tells Reet not to tell the truth she will die knowing the truth.Everything will be ruined and everyone will loose Jallan also,it is better to keep quiet for the betterment of Jallan.Reet goes again at the door and sees Jallan still crying.
The police comes with the sherwani of bhisham and tells they search everywhere and find only his sherwani.The police tell if it is Bhisham clothes mean he's no more.

The police says he's nomore as the river is deep.Kaveri is crying a lot holding the shrerwani also everyone is crying.Jallan says Bhisham is alive and will definitely come back.Shambhu takes Jallan to her room and gives her water.Jallan is still asking to shambhu will bhisham be back,Shambhu tells he will be back and for sure but he does not understand how bhisham belongings were found in the river,jallan says tells till he's angry he will not show his face and how he will be fine he will return back.Reet is walking in the corridor and saw her broken red bangles lying on the floor.

Precap:
Reet is in a white saree giving the arti to jallan.
[PART 1 AND 4 HAS THE SAME SYNCHRONISATION PROBLEMS,HOPE YOU WILL BEAR WITH ME]

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

~ I will get back to whatever happened on this episode after my exam.
Can't beleive Bhisma is no more...????

The show is definately not gonna be the same w/o Bhisham!  A lot of the comedy on the show was connected to his character.  He wasn't like any other serial guy I've come across, he stood out.  If he was just raised right & not under bad influence, he wouldn't of maybe acted the way he did at times w/Reet.  He was maybe deprived of certain things in hi life & he felt that Reet was the light in his mundane life & he felt that w/o this light in his life, his life is not worth livin'.  If a parent treats their adult son or daughter like a kid, smothers them, & hits them w/chupal, it can lead to bad consequences at times.  I never saw Bhisham doin' a lot of things guys his age do like hang out w/his friends, go on a date which is out of his house.  Not counting Reet, I've never seen him interact w/a girl outside of his family.  On top of all this he doesn't seem to have a job.  I think it's cute that he knows how to cook & how he goes all out when romancing a girl- the terrace date w/Reet for example.  He was capable of being a nice guy.  We saw him be like this after Reet performed those 2 rituals at his house.  Anyways, ideally I hope he comes back (most of the time I imagine that he comes back w/o any memory of his life before he fell off the terrace) on the show, better than how he ever was- sweet & strong & when he comes back Reet will end up falling in love w/him & they'll become a couple.  Plus, even more ideally, after they get together, they'll have a beautiful baby girl👏  Also after he comes back, he'll give Jasoda & Jhallan a piece of his mind👏  Like i said, I still have a glimmer of hope⭐️ that he'll come back- they couldn't find his body for cryin' out loud.  Maybe the writers are unsure if they wanna bring him back or not.  Sorry about me venting out my frustration right now.  I just don't like how he's gone on the show & Reet doesn't seem to like how he's gone as well!!!     

Edited by edabella - 13 years ago
thanks for the update..........
hi...im new here..juz wanted to say that the story now revolves around bisham's brother since bisham is mia...lets see what happens..