Mythological Masti - Members Introduction Thread - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Updated the ToC here too.😉 Anyone who did not fill out the questionnaire yet, please do so soon.

Hello everyone!!

1. Name? Vedo😃

2. Age? 22

3. Any nicknames preferred? My name is pretty short isin't it? Lol but if you wanna make it shorter just call me V.

4. Where are you from? Guyana (SA)

5. Occupation? Unemployed for the time being.

6. Interests? Learning, reading, Psychology, downloading and watching mythological shows.

7. Hobbies? Same as above? 😆Singing and playing my guitar, Yoga, making siggys.

8. Favorite mythological serials? Why?

Both Ramanand Sagar and Anand Sagar's Ramayan❤️

RS's Luv Kush/Uttar Ramayan

RS's Shri Krishna (the few epi's I've seen)

DK's Om Namah Shivay

Why? Well because I looove watching them...esp. RS's Ramayan brings back childhood memories of my family and I watching it every Sunday. The direction, the actors, the music...everything was just awesome!

I also love seeing the way things used to be in those times...so much love, bhakti and goodness to be found all around and the traditions. Shows us true "human" behaviour.

9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses?

All from the above mentioned series but to just name a few:

Gurmeet Choudhary, Debina Bonerjee, Arun Govil, Deepika Topiwala, Sunil Lahri, Dara Singh, Sudhir Dalvi, Arvind Trivedi (I remember being scared whenever Raavan used to come onscreen😆) Samar Jai Singh...

10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)?

All! Loved every bit of what I saw!😆

11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you?

The importance of staying true to one's Dharma and that no matter what happens righteousness always prevails. I'v also learnt the importance of pure love for the Almighty Lord, truthfulness, faith, charity, friendship and other such great virtues.

12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological?

Once again all! I am a big fan of Ravindra Jainji and his music! Without his music watching the Ramayan wouldn't be complete for me...it never fails to make me emotional.

13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself?

Well as you can see I'm a very jovial person...I love to laugh and make others laugh(only a happy person can make others happy). I am looking forward to making friends and learning a lot here and also meaningful discussions.

Edited by Vedo - 13 years ago
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Hello to all my fellow Mythological fans! 😃 
Why don't we all get to know eachother?

Here are some basic questions for every member of this forum to fill out so we can get to know one another better. 😳 

1. Name?
Manyyy...😉😆Gunia with love i.e what my frnds n family call me....arun-deeps...etc etc etc😆😆 

2. Age? 
17 (dis sept)

3. Any nicknames preferred?
 Gulabjamun😆 Gunu the gyaani😉😆 GSF😆😆😆 anything U call me W*H luv😳

4. Where are you from?
India

5. Occupation?
Student

6. Interests?
☺️Watching Ramayan, ShriKrishna, Mahabharat, reading stories of Mahaprabhuji and Shrinathji, brosing net, making siggies, drawing....

7. Hobbies?
Anything that is related to Arun Govil becomes my hobby😆 U all know dat😳 now don't make me blush any more

Preference-wise
Ramayan by Ramanand Sagarji
Reason-I think the actors/actresses were best suited in their roles, superb direction, awesome music, awesome lyrics, good research, more of Tulsidasji's dohas which makes it veryyy close to a complete vdo scripture👏 Last bt not d least, I became Arunji's fan after watching it😆 

Ramanand Sagar ji's Shri Krishna-
Reason-FULL OF BHAKTI RAS

All from old mythos..😃 Bt if I've to list some...
they r 
Arun Govil, Dipika, Sarva Daman Benergee, Swapnil, Shweta, Nitish Bharadwaj, Arjun, Roopa Ganuly..😳 
 numerous😆 actually whenevr I list something frm old mythos..I forget some or the other thing n I regret afterwards that I should have said dat 1😆
bt lemme list my most fav ones
Ramayan-
Pushp Vatika, Swayamvar, Bharat Milaap, Vanvaas, Kevat-Ramji scene, Jatayu maran,Shabri-Ramji scene 😭 Baali- vadh n updesh to Baali..Vibhishan's frst meeting with Ramji, Ramji meeting W*H Manthara after returning back to Ayodhya,Seetaji returning back to mother earth...n so onnnnn😭    

Mahabharat-
Draupadi  cheer haran,😭😭 Geeta updesh scenes..Shishupal vadh...many r there😆 

ShriKrishna-
Baal leelas of shrikrishna, Raas-leela, lifting of shrigoverdhan parvat, Tuladaan, Kubja uddhar, Geeta updesh..again manyyyyy😆

BELIEVE IN GOD...n don't just believe him bt love him like Gopis😳

ohhhhhooo manyyyyyy😆
bt just dis can't be my ans. so here r some...bt again..if I forget something...forgive me ok??😳
Ramayan-
Thumak chalat..., ShriRam charan ke.. Pushp vatika song,Swayamvar song, Prachi disi, Vidhna tere, raghuraai o raghuraai, Kab darshan denge, Aviral bhakti maangi...Baali-uddhar song,Vibhishan-Ramji frst meeting..(Rahehu thathik iktak..),  ,Ram jai jai Ram(Kaalnemi😈 song😆)Seeta Ram daras ras barse,Jagiye Ragunath nath...

ShriKrishna-
Madhurashtkam,Manmohan lala manbhawan lali,Raasleela song,ati viraat brahmand, heere moti daan..,aaja re kanhaiya, kampit charan, shobhuit kar (soordasji pad), gyan tiharo, meri peer suno...

Mahabharat-
All pads of Soordasji👏   

13. Any extra things you would like to add about youself?
I don't think so...😕 I just luv all bhakts like you all😍

Thanks! Hope we can become great friends!😃
most welcome U're talking of better frns..dahhling...we have grown better brothers n sisters...⭐️ n ur comment n convos..r much more than 1000s of such slams...😃
Edited by arun-deeps - 13 years ago
i am arpita please add me as ur member i love devotinal images
Originally posted by arpita21

i am arpita please add me as ur member i love devotinal images

If possible, please fill out the questionnaire.😃
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
where link how fill questtinarrie
1. Name- Ananya
2. Agea- I'm almost 19 😛
3. Any nicknames preferred- Anu I guess 😆 
4. Where are you from- Mumbai 
5. Occupation- Student

I haven't really watched mythological shows except for Jai Shri Krishna on Colors but I hope to learn a lot about mythology and God on this forum. 😃

1. Name?
SUBASREE
2. Age? 19
SUBA,SREE, LADDU

4. Where are you from?
TAMILNADU,INDIA
5. Occupation?
STUDENT
6. Interests?
LOVE TO WATCH MYTHOLOGICAL SHOWS,SIGGY MAKING,
READING BOOKS..
7. Hobbies?
the same i tell in interests..
LOVEEEEEEEEE RAMAYAN(NDTV),because even from childhood days i hear stories of ramayan nd read that..so i love that then esp., when my fav.GURU-DEBI cast in that so love that very much...
Then MAHARATHI KARNAN,MAHIMA SHANI DEV KHI..
GURMEET CHOUDHARY(RAM),DEBINA BONNERJEE(SITA),
JAYGB PATEL(INDRA in new ramayan),PRAPHULLA PANDEY(INDRAJEET,maharathi karnan),DARA SINGH(HANUMAN),ARUN GOVIL(RAM)
pushpak vatika,sita-ram swayamvar,karvachauth frm ramayan,
then RAMji poked sita ji as she's going to marry another one,RAM RAJYA KA SUBHARAMBH..then from jai shri krishna the scene where hanuman ji got dharshan of lord krishna as RAM..
From sita maiya i learn how a girl should be patience,how she lead a life,respect given to husband,patience,and many..
Ramayan title song,jagdambe jag kalyani,ram return to ayodhya(manguli ki bhela) song,rajeev nayan ko,maha shihva sada shiva,jai dev dayala, raghukul mein suhani,Gao ri mili mangal gaori,pavan taki jeevit pratima).(ndtv ramyn)
A TAMIL SONG FROM RAMAYAN(JAGAM PUGHALUM PUNYA KATHAI)from the film luv-kush

1. Name? Aishwarya
2. Age? 15
3. Any nicknames preferred? Aishu
4. Where are you from? Born in Mumbai, but i live in the United States now. 
5. Occupation? High School student? does that count?
6. Interests? Business management, dancing, watching TV
7. Hobbies? Dancing (bharatanatyam), singing bhajans (krishna bhajans), drawing, painting, chatting, etc.
8. Favorite mythological serials? Why? Jai Shri Krishna. I don't know, i just loved it. It was so beautifully made and narrated Krishna's stories to me. I love Krishna, that's probably why.
9. Favorite mythological actors? Actresses? Meghan Jadhav because he totally represents the manmohak image of Shri Krishna.
10. What is your favorite scene from your favorite mythological(s)? I mostly love the discussions that Krishna has with other deities like Shri Bramha and Shri Shankar about spritual matters. Even though I don't understand a lot of it, it gives me something to think about. 
11. What is the most important lesson these serials have taught you? Krishna is for everyone!
12. What is your favorite song from your favorite mythological? He Murali Dhar, Kunj Vihari
13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself? I am a Marathi mulgi! :D

1. Name? 
Debipriya

2. Age? 
Above 30 😊

Debi or Priya, as you wish 😊

4. Where are you from? 
India (Kolkata/Delhi)

5. Occupation? 
Housewife

6. Interests?
Spirituality

7. Hobbies? 
Reading/Writing about Shri Krishna

BRC's 'Mahabharat'- as I have Loved it since my childhood,
RS's 'Shri Krishna'- because it has opened a New World in front of me,
RS's 'Ramayan'- Still watching  and LOVING it,
Meenakshi Sagar's 'Meera'- Loved it as it portrayed the Devotion for Shri Krishna.

Sarvadaman Banerjee, Nitish Bhardwaj, Mukesh Khanna, Swapnil Joshi,  Aditi Sajwan

a) Mahabharat- all the scenes of Nitish Bharadwaj, Mukseh Khanna and Arjun (Feroz Khan).

b) Shri Krishna- All the Baal leela episodes, and All the sc.s from the later episodes having S D Banerjee in it.

c) Ramayan- Many many emotional sc.s,

d) Meera- Sc.s having Aditi Sajwan praying for Shri Krishna.

Devotion is the Greatest gift from the Lord to all of us.

I Love nearly ALL the songs from 'Shri Krishna';  Many many songs from 'Ramayan';  "Vinati Suniye" from 'Mahabharat';  and "Manmohan Kanha, vinati karu din rain" from 'Meera'

13. Any extra things you would like to add about yourself? 

I am only a Devotee of the Lord, just want to sing His Glory.

Edited by Debipriya - 13 years ago