Mythological Shows - Suggestions / Help Desk - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

Sounds good, Urmi! Will have that started again soon...just waiting for this forum to get a Dev Team so that we don't always have to bug the GMs to make topics sticky.😊

i think we will mytho quiz like guess who (picture quiz)
find me(give clues to find a character)
any quotes from spiritual books
these will be fine and i think this will work out 😃......
may i start one ????????????
Originally posted by devisridhar

i think we will mytho quiz like guess who (picture quiz)
find me(give clues to find a character)
any quotes from spiritual books
these will be fine and i think this will work out 😃......
may i start one ????????????

Of course you may, they all sound like great ideas 😃 Welcome to the forum! Do fill this out when you get a chance, and hope enjoy it here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1533002
Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
let me start the game first i will give u apic from mytho serials guess it and write about the character.....
let me seee who can answer??????????????/
start ur count down
Originally posted by devisridhar

let me start the game first i will give u apic from mytho serials guess it and write about the character.....
let me seee who can answer??????????????/
start ur count down

this is suggestion thread .... pls open separate thread for the game ðŸ˜ƒ
at the forum u'll see the link of NEW TOPIC click and create it for ur game with topic name  and  explaining how to play it.  😃
btw i think its show shakuntla 😉 😆
Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
Hey! =)) I was thinking maybe we could have a banner contest for our Forum now. I mean its been made over a month and we could all have a banner with our favourite mytho shows in it.. =))
Heyy Sanju, thanks for the idea hun 😃 We've all been longing anxiously for the banner contest as well, but we were thinking to wait for the mods to choose our DT first so we wouldn't have to keep bothering them about making things sticky and putting the banner up and all... we'll talk to them, so hopefully soon!!
Originally posted by lola610

Heyy Sanju, thanks for the idea hun 😃 We've all been longing anxiously for the banner contest as well, but we were thinking to wait for the mods to choose our DT first so we wouldn't have to keep bothering them about making things sticky and putting the banner up and all... we'll talk to them, so hopefully soon!!
I see! =)) I suggested it as I was going on holiday soon and didnt want to miss it & Would love to participate.. :D Hopefully the DT will selected soon so we can have more contests and stickyd topics.. =) No worries.. I will wait&see.. :D 
guyz i hv open a cc on indian history if u r interested cum join us 
The intention of this CC is to provide members a place to discuss Indian History.

Love
khushi
I have a suggestion.  Can we have a thread, either in the Announcements section, or as a plain sticky, titled

'Doubts & Discussions in Hindu Mythology'

This will be on the same lines as a thread we had in the Ramayan forum called 'Doubts & Discussions on the Ramayan'

As one can see, that thread dealt w/ any questions one thought of in the Ramayan.  This thread I suggest above would cover anything in Hindu mythology - be stories of Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, the Devas, the Asuras, the Danavs, the Apsaras, the Rishis, and everything else.  People can use this help desk for suggestions and forum related issues, and that thread for actual discussions on the story themselves.

So how about it?