Mythological Masti

Mythological Shows - Suggestions / Help Desk - Page 5

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lola610

If comparison entails objectively mentioning all the different variations of the story that are out there and comparing how alike/different they are, I'm all for it. But the "why I believe more in this source than that part"... it brings to mind specific concerns related to specific members, can't elaborate here, but for that reason I'm a bit apprehensive about us going in that more subjective direction. I guess we can put the simple "no bashing sources" in as the rule and then I'll decide on a case-to-case basis, whether something comes across as offensive or not?

Yeah, that sounds good. I guess we can tell people not to get too opinionated about sources and argue with an unbiased view. And the no-bashing rule will put an end to most of the offenses people may intentionally or unintentionally commit. You should def decide on a case-to-case basis, because we can't really decide everything right now without anthing happening yet.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guyz i started a banner n slogan contest for bhakti lounge...janu di suggested that we should have a separate thread for announcing the banner and the voting...so i made THIS THREAD!
can we make it a sticky post if everyone is ok with it?? 😉
Otherwise its perfectly fine... 😃

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Can anyone give me the video of Krishna's peace mission to Hastinapur from Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna? (Not BRC MB)
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Hey guys, I was just wondering under which section on the IF main page is our Mytho Forum listed? 
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ rehan - here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMTZCDsr410
and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUySDGra0b0

@ vutroot 🤣 - we can be found in the "popular shows with daily updates" section, right alongside "award functions" and "Asian shows" :/... if you have an idea of a more relevant section do let me know.
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: lola610

@ vutroot ðŸ¤£ - we can be found in the "popular shows with daily updates" section, right alongside "award functions" and "Asian shows" :/... if you have an idea of a more relevant section do let me know.

Nice name na? Dadima Tanubie gave it! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† I was just curious to know where we're located, cos I couldn't find the forum other than having the direct link. ðŸ˜³

MagadhSundari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vedo

<p align="center"><font color="#ff0000">Nice name na? Dadima Tanubie gave it!😆😆 I was just curious to know where we're located, cos I couldn't find the forum other than having the direct link.😳</font></p>

^^ ya it's an adorable name, sounds so... healthy 😆 Ravz is still undecided on ours but Lollipop is the leading option 😆 and I totally agree, our forum is pretty hard to find cuz it doesn't really fit the category it's in. If you guys have other suggestions I will put in a word for sure.
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello
can anyone post pics of othr mytho shw?
Lyk vishnupuran 2003
surya puran in pragya
shani dev
as ths is mytho sec, i thnk al mytho shw pics should b added
MagadhSundari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radhikarani

Hello
can anyone post pics of othr mytho shw?
Lyk vishnupuran 2003
surya puran in pragya
shani dev
as ths is mytho sec, i thnk al mytho shw pics should b added

We'd love to, Ankita! So far we've only posted pics of shows we own on DVD, or those for which high quality videos are available online. If you know of any source where clear vids have been uploaded (and preferably not through quicktime or jwplayer, because in those, when you pause to click a pic there's a big "pause" button in the middle 😆) then I can work on those pics for you. If you happen to have any of these or other mytho shows on DVD, let me know and I'll PM you about how to take the screencaps yourself and share them with us.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lola

Suggest to Shruti/Priya to move this forum from Other & Foreign to directly under the Other Channels, alongside MTV, Star Utsav, and Channel [V]. That would seem more appropriate.  MTV could move into Popular & International, since it's bits of both.  Same for channel [V]

If they disagree, then suggest putting it in the General Discussion forums, under General or Lifestyle.  That's somewhat less conspicuous, but at least it's on the Home page.

This might be worth discussing in the Viewbie section
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago