Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
^^ Great ideas Vrish 👏 Nothing better than being accessible from the main page, and there are good explanations for how we'd be a better fit at either of those channels. Being alongside Star Utsav makes sense because it has 3-4 mytho reruns on air at any given time, and Lifestyle too works because we've become the place for threads on all the  holidays and festivals which are arguably lifestyle-ish. Will PM around soon, thanks again!
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
can we have members of the week soon plsss? i want to continue the bhakt in the spotlight janu dii started in the RS CCs.😃
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Completely agreed with Mina! I told Lalitha di to restart the game, she told me to restart it after the arrival of our DT, 😊 so now I think it's the time for the grand opening again! 😃
MagadhSundari thumbnail
The return of BitS is coming up soon, guys, not to worry ;) Am just waiting for the banner contest to completely end so our front page is not loaded with tooo many stickies.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ Do you want to announce fhe first Bits, Lola, or should I? And should we start all over and include the already done Bits of our CC?
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
I like to say one thing to both Lalitha di & Lola  regarding the BITS. In our CC 5, Shivang bhaiya's turn was not completed, & in the MB CC, Debipriya didi's turn was running when the CC was stopped. So, would you like to start BITS with them first? Or want to start with a new member?
& yes, I think it will be better if the links of previous BITS can be included in that thread!
Edited by Urmila11 - 12 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

^ Do you want to announce fhe first Bits, Lola, or should I? And should we start all over and include the already done Bits of our CC?

Oo I'd love if you could, and yeah I think we should start over. But we'll prob have to discuss and rework the old stock of questions, make them less specific. PM.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lola610

Oo I'd love if you could, and yeah I think we should start over. But we'll prob have to discuss and rework the old stock of questions, make them less specific. PM.

Will send you a PM soon.😃
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey i want to know is there any cc or forum on the show surya puran of pragya channel by sagars??..i like that show
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i dont thinso but can discuss over here if like to
Surya Puran in Pragya channel-pg 1 updated w8 pic