Mythological Shows - Suggestions / Help Desk - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Is there a thread in this forum on 'Mahima Shani Dev Ki' on Imagine TV?
There was, but then it sank into oblivion and got locked... just reopened it, enjoy: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/45063489
Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by lola610

There was, but then it sank into oblivion and got locked... just reopened it, enjoy: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/45063489

Thanks.

Also, is there a thread where RS SK is discussed?  I caught it on Star Utsav last night (the episode where Shakuni gets killed) and was wanting to discuss some of the licenses RS took there.
No probs!
The thread where SK is discussed is actually for episode-by-episode discussions and it hasn't quite reached that scene yet. Will let you know when it does. Until then I have an idea for a new thread where you might be able to work it in, will pm you in a bit.
And... just fyi, the post-hiatus epis were not handled by RS.
And... we can get Star Utsav in the US?! How? I thought we get that content on Star One here.Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
Ok, thanks, I'll wait.

I'm currently in India and watching Star Utsav, and there, it's right now on day 18 of the war.  Some things I saw surprised me - they saw Dushashan getting killed after Karna & Shakuni, and Shakuni getting killed by Nakul, not Sahadev.  So was wanting to discuss some of the liberties taken w/ the story, particularly the out of sequence battles.

Can discuss that in any thread that's appropriate.
Is there any thread for BRC's Mahabharat?
Originally posted by NandiniPS

Is there any thread for BRC's Mahabharat?

Yes dear, you are welcome here in BRC's world 😃

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1595399
I have 2 questions.  In RSK, did they show Krishna's marriages to Kalindhi, Bhadra, Mitravindya, Satya & Lakshmanaa, or did they gloss over it just like they did in DBSK?  Also, in that serial, what was the first occasion when Krishna met the Pandavas - Draupadi's swayamvar?  Or did he go to Hastinapur when the Pandavas were in Ekachakra?
Originally posted by .Vrish.

I have 2 questions.  In RSK, did they show Krishna's marriages to Kalindhi, Bhadra, Mitravindya, Satya & Lakshmanaa, or did they gloss over it just like they did in DBSK?  Also, in that serial, what was the first occasion when Krishna met the Pandavas - Draupadi's swayamvar?  Or did he go to Hastinapur when the Pandavas were in Ekachakra?

Dunno of the marriages since I am rather irregular with this serial, but Krishna met Pandavas in Draupadi's Swayamvar in RS Krishna. I watched that episode.😊

BTW, has anyone watched Peter Brook's Mahabharata?? Its different in many ways from the popular version of the stories that we are used to and perhaps that's why too many Indians do not like it, but I found it brilliant in terms of acting, presentation and script. Bruce Myers is my favourite Krishna along with Nitish Bharadwaj.😳
Originally posted by .Vrish.

No they did not show the weddings either

Not sure on the second one but I think Draumpadi's Swamvar was the occasion