Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

huh............thank god aaj maine nehin dekha BV!!

precap main yeh kya tha!!..............anandi aur apni photo q tear kiya??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Because he might be feeling he is good for nothing..
ohh poor boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
leads character k sath cvs kya kar rahe hain!!
anandi ko doormat bana diya aur jag ko gud 4 nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i m still thinking........ dekhu ya na dekhu......... repeat, main toh miss ho gaya!! ๐Ÿค”
this is too much yar...there wasnt need at all for all this nonsense...thumbs down for todays epi...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...
Sorry girls. messed up with the precap.. corretced it..
I agree that ragging is a menace specially in medical colleges. To make it obvious and such that viewers realise what goes on is fine but I think they went too far in this serial. This is also giving ideas to those colleges that allow ragging till today.

Besides what is the point of showing ragging if they do not show the superiors of the college trying to correct the wrong. The cv's will drag this point on and on.

I did not like the episode๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ and Anandi back to her morose face and shaking hands really annoyed me. One minute the girl has enough guts to stand up and support Gehna next day she has a premonition and starts shaking. Where is the logic in all this???

Dadisa will be the first one to jump down her throat and blame her for everything that has happened to Jagya, so Anandi needs to be strong and supportive and not give lectures. Jagya will need her now more than ever.
Buddies........ such things happen!!
just bcuz it's with the lead ppl r not accepting!
BV leads have realistic approach, toh reality dekhne se parhez q??
yeah thats true such things happen!.............
but the scenes r very bold!..............thats why it is too much 4 me