Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Great post Gunia!

I'm really happy to read about him! Will post some more stuff tomorrow!

okkk...my Aishicakes
will wait for what U bring for us! 
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

BEAUTIFUL topic Gunu, and welcome to your new home 🤗 Kahaan mila itna sundar idea 😉 Can't wait for all the info and the miraculous stories... do enlighten us!!! Shrinathji ki Jai!

awww.............U too r welcome here my dahhhhhhhling behna
hehe...dont be sooo innocent hunj/k arrre behna khud ne itna sundar idea diya n khud hi bhool gayi....lagta hai Hanumaanji ki tarah aapko bhi aapki shaktiyan yaad dilaani padengi
yuppp behna I too can't wait much to post abt Vallabhacharyaji 
Jai Shrinathji
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: LOLAnisha

Great topic Gunia! 😃

Would love to know more about him 😊 Please do post and enlighten us 😃 
Nice to see you here 😊 🤗 🤗

awwwww...shooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
I wud also luv to tell ya abt him....my pleasure...
good to see U too
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wwwwwwwwwooooooowwwww really divine thread sis... Really gr888 start... Wud def put watever inputs i can...

Awesome Gunia 😎
arun-deeps thumbnail

INTRODUCTION

Mahaprabhu ShrimadVallabhacharyaji is the founder of Shuddhadwait Brahmavaada..Shuddhadwait Bhrahmavaad means it purely worships ONLY Shri Krishna.....because all the Gods n Goddesses rest in him..so he is the complete Lord himself..so worshipping him will be worshipping all the Gods @ the same time.. 
ShriMahaprabhuji has interpreted ShrimadBhaagvat in 7 different ways..
Mahaprabhuji has acheived an unparalleled place in Indian culture by proving the fact that ShrimadBhagvat is an ocean of nectar. He invaluably served the mankind..He has shown the creative and luxurious form frm Shuddhadwait Bhrahmavaad  n through Pushtimarga...which is like d premamarga of Gopikaas of Brij...
Vaishnavas call Vallabhacharyaji as ShriMahaprabhuji W*H love.. 
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

Wwwwwwwwwooooooowwwww really divine thread sis... Really gr888 start... Wud def put watever inputs i can...

Awesome Gunia 😎

awwwwwwwwwww...thank U sooo much!!
m glad to see U here...infact veryyyyyyyyyyy glad!😃😃😃😃😃
arun-deeps thumbnail

BIRTH OF JAGADGURU

Yagyanarayan Bhattt was 1 of the ancenstors of Mahaprabhuji..ShriKrishna appeared to him...n told Hey Yagyanarayanji...if U perform 100 Somyagyas..then I'll take birth in Ur kul..
As per this command he began doing Somyagyas..when Yagyanarayanji's scion(Vanshaj) ShriLaxman Bhattji performed the 100th yagya...then a strange thing happenned on the very same day...
In the year 1478..on the pious day of Varuthini Ekadashi i.e. on the 11th day of Vaishaka month (Krishnapaksha) Illamagaruji..Laxaman Bhattji's wife had an immature delivery.....@ Mahanadi's coast...near Champaran...due to imature delivery blood started coming out...@ the same place..she gave birth to a piece yes frns IMAGINE...he was not a complete baby...Illamagaruji...left him near Shami tree...considering that the baby is no more...she covered the baby W*H wild leaves n moved forward...
In the night she heard Aakashvaani...n she wen t running to the same Shami tree alongwith Laxman Bhattji
When they reached their they saw that the same piece took the form of a beautiful baby and a ring of fire was protecting him..the baby looked @ them n smiled as if they were his old devotees..whom he knew by heart..Looking @ this sweet baby Illamagaruji ran to her baby n took him to her lap...The fire gave way to the mother...she went to Kashi with this divine child...

Edited by arun-deeps - 13 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
B'ful pada written by ShriSoordaji...this was the last pada written by him....he was a gr8888 devotee of Mahaprabhuji n took Brahmasambandh from him....so here Soordasji is singing abt the unshakable faith he has for his guru....his lord... ShriVallabhacharyaji

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rodt5EjjgA[/YOUTUBE]
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you soooo much sweets... so touching his story is, right from the start 😍 Please continue soon!!

And on an unrelated note, creations gallery is totally soona without my daily dose from you - shigra ati shigra wahaan padhaarne ka kasht karo, Gunu the gyaani, I'm waiting four yoouuuuuuuuu 😉
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gunia this is lovely and beautiful........
i'll love to read more about Shrimad Vallabhacharyaji