Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Awwwww....I missed U too Janu Di!!! sis U're my jaaaaan...
m good Janu di...hope so r U W*H kripa Krishna ki
Awwww...m glad dat all U guys r soooooooo enthusiastic n sooooo supporting...muaaaaaaahhhhhhhh luv yaI wud also feel pleasure sharing info abt Shrimad Vallabhacharyaji W*H ya all
Thanx a tonne for liking my siggiem soooooo glad U really liked it
Btw yaaaa...I too luv my avi to loads.... Vidya is a rockstarso...plzzz tell me dat where can I share d avi.... can U plzzz provide me d link for d same

Awwww, no probs, Gunu, glad you're doing okay!😃😃 Missed you!

This is the creation gallery for our forum:

All creations to all the mytho serials go here, so please do share all your old siggies in the Creation Gallery, as well as your past requests.

Also, there is a separate photo gallery in the same Imp Threads. Please do post all your prev pic updates there.😃 Esp the Kaahe Vilamb Karo one, love it!Day Dreaming

Only one rule is....please specify which serial you are posting sigs/pics from, as there will be so many mytho shows and people will want specification.😊 
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lola610

Thank you soooo much sweets... so touching his story is, right from the start 😍 Please continue soon!!

And on an unrelated note, creations gallery is totally soona without my daily dose from you - shigra ati shigra wahaan padhaarne ka kasht karo, Gunu the gyaani, I'm waiting four yoouuuuuuuuu 😉

most welcome behna luv ya loads.....yupp will surely continue...
awwwww...yuppp will br right back @ d creation gallery...see m reaching theren thanx a bazzillion for giving me d link of creation gallery through PM..
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

gunia this is lovely and beautiful........
i'll love to read more about Shrimad Vallabhacharyaji

ya sure sister...i wud also luv to let U guys know more info abt such a gr8888 mahapurushthanx a bazzzzziiiiilliooons for liing my work.....luv ya always
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Awwww, no probs, Gunu, glad you're doing okay!😃😃 Missed you!

This is the creation gallery for our forum:

All creations to all the mytho serials go here, so please do share all your old siggies in the Creation Gallery, as well as your past requests.

Also, there is a separate photo gallery in the same Imp Threads. Please do post all your prev pic updates there.😃 Esp the Kaahe Vilamb Karo one, love it!😍

Only one rule is....please specify which serial you are posting sigs/pics from, as there will be so many mytho shows and people will want specification.😊 

missed U too sis...ahhhhaaaa...thanx to u too for posting me d link of creation gallery...really really veryyyy supporting of U...
will post everything there..dont worry..bt it will take some time..m really sorry..coz of my studies...
yaaaa...def sis will post all my pic updts @ IMP thread...so plzzz do tell me dat..dis is a separate thread or its included in creations gallery only n 1 more thing U said I've to specify my creations...U know dat I write something before poasting my siggies...like have done in past CCs..so should so like
Name of d show-
n then post d siggies right???
arun-deeps thumbnail

EDUCATION Of Shri Vallabh

&
  Rising as the 'Vaakpati'

Acharyashri Mahaprabhji is also called 'Vaishwaanar'...Vaishwanara meaning Agni swaroop...he is the same fire...which is there in Lord Krishna's mukha...(Lord's lotus face) Shashtras say that various types of fires are foung in Lord Krishna's mouth so Mahaprabhuji is the divne form of fire found in Lord's mouth ..a fire  which burns all the 'aham' (proud) present in a human...a fire which makes the soul of creature glow...a fire that protects him from evils....
Mahaprabhuji was sent to Gurukul of Shri Maadhvendrapuri...he learnt all the Vedas...ShrimadBhaagvat...Bhagwad Geeta...Naarad Panchraatra....and many more enumorous granthas-the holy scriptures @ the age of 11 from his guru Madhvendrapuriji...Mahaprabhu shr Vallabhacharya ji was very very enlightenned and intelligent from his very childhood..because of the miraculous talent of learning all the holy sciprutes of Shashtras...@ this very small age he became popular as 'Baal Saraswati' or Vaakpati....Vaak..means vidya...saraswati...n who owns Vidya...herself..is called Vaaksaraswati...n people used to accoast him as Vaakpati from that time...  
arun-deeps thumbnail
The Beginning of Prithvi Parikrama

When Shri Vallabh was just 11, he excelled in the Shashtras and his education was thus done at this young age...When his father Shri Laxman Bhattji came to know ...that his child has completed  all his education and he's returning from Gurukul...he could not believe this that how can a child complete all his education @ 11...he was in doubt...
On the same night, he saw Lord Krishna in his dream...he said -Why do you doubt? I've have incarnated myself in your home in Vallabh form...so you don't need to doubt . "
At this very age(11), In the year 1546, on the ninth day of Chaitra month, Krishna paksha.. ShriLaxman Bhattji got shelter to Shri Tirupathi Balaji  abode...Laxman Bhattji leaving for Tirupathi Balaji's abode also had 1 reason...
It was coz he treated ShriVallabh as his own son...and not as the God ...so he would have not permitted Vallabhacharyaji to begin his Bhaarat Yaatra and take *Daivi jeev in his shelter at such a tender age...(due to the immense love for his son ShriVallabh..) 
But the task of  taking Daivi jeevas in Krishna's shelter was the aim of taking Shri Vallabh avtaar...so for this the independence of Vallabhacharyaji was important which would not have been possible without Laxman Bhattji... leaving this world..Hence Thakurji called Laxman Bhattji to his own abode...
After father's death, Achaarya Shri Mahaprabhu took permission from his mother...and went for his first journey of India..Pratham Bhaarat Yatra...or Bhaarat Parikrama..It was the Second day of the month of Vaishakha..in the year 1548... Till this time ShriVallabh grew 13 yrs old..and begun his first Bhaarat yaatra in rohini Nakshatra...

Word-meaning
*Daivi jeeva- Daivi jeev are the Bhaktas of Lord Krishna...who missed him the most and could not bear the Viraha taap of Lord Krishna when he went to his own abode Golok...
Mahaprabhuji's incarnation was making these creatures meet Lord Krishna again...for this he tied Daivi jeevs into the holy knot of Brahmasambandh...this is just like getting married to Lord Krishna...and completely surrendering ourselves, our body, our soul, our family..and everything which relates to ourselves... to this ultimate shakti of the universe
Edited by arun-deeps - 13 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail

Divine incident in the very beginning of Prithvi Parikrama

ShriVallabh was moving ahead on his way to Bharat yatra. By the way, there was an Ashram of a very old sage, he was a gr888 divine sage...he had many followers, nut he found no 1 of them so able, who can be held with the responsibility of his Math...When Mahaprabhuji went to his *Ashram..he became very happy...he decided to make Mahaprabhuji as his **Uttaraadhikaari..
 But on the same night, lord Krishna appeared in sage's dream and he said- "He Rishi! Shri Vallabh is no 1 but me...he is my form...my avtaar..I have taken avtaar for the salvation of Daivi jeevs and for the re-establishment of Bhaktimarga-the path of love. I've sent him for your mukti so leave the thought of making him your follower...and go to his shelter if you desire salvation."
Early in the morning, he came to ShriVallabh and did ***Shashtang Dandawat, the sage said-  "O Naath! You are no 1 else than my Lord Purna Purushottam, the complete Lord, I'm in your shelter Prabhu!! Please rescue me from this world..." The very merciful ShriVallabh gave him ****Naam Deeksha and made him his own follower..and then moved ahead.

Word-meaning
*Ashram-Hermitage

**Uttaradhikaari-hier

***Shashtang Dandwat-bowing down with six parts touching the earth..depicting immense respect for God/Guru

****Naam Deeksha- providing name of the God..in the form of mantras to the followers..by this the 1 who provides name becomes the Guru..It is the pre-stage for Brahmasambandh..it is like an engagement ceremony of devotees with Lord Krishna

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, thanks a lot for the info, Gunu dear!🤗 Sooooooooo interesting!

Btw, please do fill out the questions in the Members Lounge whenever you get the time.😃
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow... so beautiful Gunu, looking forward to more and more!! Beech beech mein can you please share some of his writings with us also, along with the meaning? And the way you've included the traslations of the words in this also, format is perfect... great thinking 👏 Thank you so much!!
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Thanks a lot Gunu! This is very interesting!!!