Mahaprabhu ShrimadVallabhacharyaji ** updt **PG16 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Wow, great updates and information! πŸ˜ƒ It's a lot of fun to read πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Wow, thanks a lot for the info, Gunu dear!πŸ€— Sooooooooo interesting!

Btw, please do fill out the questions in the Members Lounge whenever you get the time.πŸ˜ƒ

Awwww... most welcome diπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 
The 1 which Aishi Di's handling...or any other..??? If U're talking abt dat...I've filled d scrapbookπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by lola610

Wow... so beautiful Gunu, looking forward to more and more!! Beech beech mein can you please share some of his writings with us also, along with the meaning? And the way you've included the traslations of the words in this also, format is perfect... great thinking πŸ‘ Thank you so much!!

awwwww how sweeeeet😳 ya will def post  more info...infact wud luv to post abt him😳 okk...U're talking abt Madhrashtakam and all or what he has said n interpreted from ShrimadBhagwad..😳 Awwww tahnx alooootttttttt for liking all d info..πŸ˜ƒ luv ya loads❀️
most welcome for dat😳
Thank you soooooo much behna, you're the best πŸ€— I meant both actually, his commentaries on Srimad Bhagvatam as well as his original compositions... really looking forward to them 😍
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Thanks a lot Gunu! This is very interesting!!!

Awwww.....most welcome......luv yasmiley msn emoticon kiss kisses hear
Originally posted by LOLAnisha

Wow, great updates and information! πŸ˜ƒ It's a lot of fun to read πŸ˜ƒ

Thanx aloooottttt for liking!! Kisses Smiley Images
m glad U all r liking my info dat way...
so supportng of U...thanx..Waving Happy Yellow Smiley Face Images

Damodardas Harsaaniji came to shelter

As Mahaprabhuji moved ahead , he reached a city called Vriddhinagar (present Vardha).  There a rich Nagarseth died..He had 4 sons, the yungest among them was Damordardas Harsaaniji. The eldrer brothers thaught that they all should distribute their father's  property amond themseleves..they talked that till now  we have immense love for each other...but seeing so much of property any1 can be lured...so its better that they all distribute it before anything like this happens..They too asked Damodardasji, he told-" I don't have any understanding for all this..I'm still a child...you all are elder, what you feel is correct, you do that..!" Then the property was distributed in 4 equal parts..
     The elder brothers asked Damodardasji- "Where should we place your property?"
At the same time Damodardasji saw Aacharya ShriMahaprabhuji from a window...he ran towards Mahaprabhuji. Damodardasji forgot everything about home and the distributed property.
Damordasji approached Mahaprabhuji and did Shasthand Dandawat to him. Mahaprabhuji said-"O Damla(nickname of Damodardasji) U came?"
Damodardaji said- "O Lord! I was waiting for you since long." Damodardasji followed Mahaparbhuji...he remained with him throughout his life.
Damodardasji's other brothers got this news. They ran towards he outskirts of the city and saw that a Tejroop great personality is sitting on an aasan, Abhamandal was glowing like a fire ring  around him, and they saw Damodardasji  sitting in front of this great man.
All the 3 brothers got scared seeing this veiw and alot of tej. Then, Damodardasji saw his borthers and said- You all kindly return to home." These 3 brothers were not Daivi jeevas...so they didnt take Mahaprabhuji's shelter. Another name of Mahaprabhuji is 'Daividhhar prayatnaatma', this name means...his soul deligently tries to do the uddhar of Daivi jeevas. Damodardasji felt as if he has met his Lord Krishna after so many years of Viraha...!    

Edited by arun-deeps - 13 years ago
Originally posted by lola610

Thank you soooooo much behna, you're the best πŸ€— I meant both actually, his commentaries on Srimad Bhagvatam as well as his original compositions... really looking forward to them 😍

awwww....behna will def bring both infos for yaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— thanx aloooooooooooooooooot for praising me like anythingπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ  

Victory in Shashtratha in Vidyanagar & Kanakabhishek

Mahaprabhuji moved towards the southern part of India and reached Vidyanagar (Vijay nagar). The king of the city was King Krishnadev. Mahaprabhuji's mamaji was @ the post of *daanadhyaksha there. He became very happy on seeing Mahprabhuji. He honoured Mahaprabhuji. Mahaprabhuji made some food with his own handsand offered it to lord Krishna and then ate it as Prasaad. Because of this, Mahaprabhuji's mamaji got angry. Mamaji said to Shri Vallabh-" You don't eat @ our home, you know it very well than I'm danaadhyaksha @ king's court. You can meet the king only if I let you meet him, and the king can give you anything as daan as per my command. Mahaprabhuji said- "But I don't want anything from the king."
In the night, Lord Krishna said Mahaprabhuji-"Please don't stay @ your mamaji's home...the king will himslef come to your shelter." At the very command of the Lord, mahaprabhuji left his mamaji's home and stayed near a lake.
In the morning, Mahaprabhuji went to King Krishnadeva's court. There a lot of debate was there between Smaarts(the devotees of Maaya)  and Vaishnavas(devotees of Krishna), and the Smaarts were about to win this debate of Shashtratha...that who is the supreme lord...who is the real Viraat swaroop is it Maaya or is it Krishna?
Mahaprabhuji's mamaji siad toking- "O king! Now the result of this debate is about to be revealed so no Vidwaan should give their judgements now." To this, King said- Alright, between entries are in your hand only" Mahaprabhuji was @ the door of king's court. The dwaarpaals could not bear such a divine glow and were not able to stop Shri Vallabh, they went to the king informing that a very tejomay great man is standing @ the door. The king himself went to see such a gr8 man, and welcomed him, he then came to the main sabha of the court with shriVallabh. When the king was coming with child Mahaprabhuji,thruogh court's passage, it seemed as if king Bali is coming with Vaaman bhagwaan.
Mahaprabhuji was told that the debate of Vaishnavas and Smaarts is about to over now....Today is the result day for the debate. With the facts and reasons posed by Smaarts, Vaishnav savants are at a loss for words.
Mahaprabhuji said- "O king! Vaishnav marg is my own marga, how can you declare Maayavaad the ultimate marga without listening to my reasons?"
Listening to the words of Mahaprabhuji the savants of Vaishnav marg became extremely happy.
.....to be contd..... πŸ˜†
Woww beautiful descriptions, esp the Raja Bali and Vaaman Bhagwan connection!! Love it, can't wait for more... thanks Gunu πŸ€—