Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.anishaa. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Victory in Shashtratha in Vidyanagar & Kanakabhishek

Mahaprabhuji moved towards the southern part of India and reached Vidyanagar (Vijay nagar). The king of the city was King Krishnadev. Mahaprabhuji's mamaji was @ the post of *daanadhyaksha there. He became very happy on seeing Mahprabhuji. He honoured Mahaprabhuji. Mahaprabhuji made some food with his own handsand offered it to lord Krishna and then ate it as Prasaad. Because of this, Mahaprabhuji's mamaji got angry. Mamaji said to Shri Vallabh-" You don't eat @ our home, you know it very well than I'm danaadhyaksha @ king's court. You can meet the king only if I let you meet him, and the king can give you anything as daan as per my command. Mahaprabhuji said- "But I don't want anything from the king."
In the night, Lord Krishna said Mahaprabhuji-"Please don't stay @ your mamaji's home...the king will himslef come to your shelter." At the very command of the Lord, mahaprabhuji left his mamaji's home and stayed near a lake.
In the morning, Mahaprabhuji went to King Krishnadeva's court. There a lot of debate was there between Smaarts(the devotees of Maaya)  and Vaishnavas(devotees of Krishna), and the Smaarts were about to win this debate of Shashtratha...that who is the supreme lord...who is the real Viraat swaroop is it Maaya or is it Krishna?
Mahaprabhuji's mamaji siad toking- "O king! Now the result of this debate is about to be revealed so no Vidwaan should give their judgements now." To this, King said- Alright, between entries are in your hand only" Mahaprabhuji was @ the door of king's court. The dwaarpaals could not bear such a divine glow and were not able to stop Shri Vallabh, they went to the king informing that a very tejomay great man is standing @ the door. The king himself went to see such a gr8 man, and welcomed him, he then came to the main sabha of the court with shriVallabh. When the king was coming with child Mahaprabhuji,thruogh court's passage, it seemed as if king Bali is coming with Vaaman bhagwaan.
Mahaprabhuji was told that the debate of Vaishnavas and Smaarts is about to over now....Today is the result day for the debate. With the facts and reasons posed by Smaarts, Vaishnav savants are at a loss for words.
Mahaprabhuji said- "O king! Vaishnav marg is my own marga, how can you declare Maayavaad the ultimate marga without listening to my reasons?"
Listening to the words of Mahaprabhuji the savants of Vaishnav marg became extremely happy.
.....to be contd..... πŸ˜†

Wonderful story! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
Edited by LOLAnisha - 13 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
..story contd.....

Raja Krishnadev Ray gave the permission. Mahaprabhuji said-" Now for the Shashtrartha(debate b/w Brahmawaad n Mayawaad) Choose any 4 ppl who you all think can represent Mayawaad @ its best! If they win then Mayawaad will win if they loose then Mayawaadis will have to accept their defeat" 4 best of the best savants of Mayawaad were chosen. They were 4 main Pandits of the city. The main amonng the 4 was Vivekananda Giri. The Shashtrartha continued upto 27 days. Mahaprabhuji gave each and every answer quoted to him and broke the logics of Mayawaadis..Ultimately, all the Mayawaadis were @ loss for words. Then the Jains and Baudhas came enragingly..Mahaprabhuji said These ppl do not follow whatever their Lord taught them..(They are Aneeshwarwaadi..who neither follow Brahmawaad nor Maayawaad) so how can I debate with the ones who are not the ppl of their own Lord? Beacuse this is against my Maryaada.. But the king requested Mahaprabhuji to give one chance to them too...so that unknown ppl may not thing that these two paths were notgiven a chance.  The debate took place and the resultswere the same....Likewise...many other paths like Nanakpanthi, Daadupanthi, Niranjani, Kabirpanthi, etc etc...came to debate and lost it in front of Mahaprabhuji...Ultimately, all the paths...agreed in one voice that Mahaprabhuji is not a human being, nut Lord himself who has opened their eyes and unveiled the veil of Maaya. Defeating him was ust impossible. Under Mahaprabhuji's leadreship Vaishnavas won the debate.
Raja Krishnadeva Ray became extremely happy. He commanded his cheif minister that all those doctrines which have lost the debate does not come from our VEDAS....Hence all the Brahmins who lead these doctrines must not get their endowments from now onwards...Mahaprabhuji felt pitty on these ppl and very clemently he  said-"O King! Though all these have left the path of Vedas, but you are the king and putting a ban on their salary and endowments does not suit you! After all they all are Brahmins! You must give them at least a chance to think. You must not leave the path of mercy while following Rajdharma." The king followed Mahaprabhuji's command.
Then, the heads of Vaishnav community, among whom Hanumantacharya from Ramanuj samradaya, KeshawaBhatt Kashmiri from Nimbarka sampradaya, Vyaasteertha from Madhwa sampradaya requested that they all will honour Mahaprabhuji and put a tilak on his forehead. Because he is the king of Vaishnavas, he is like a crown which we all should adore! He made the Vaishnawas win. Listening to this King Krishnadeva became very delighted and he too said-" Me too want to do Kanakabhisheka(Doing abhiskek using gold instead of plain water) of ShriVallabh." They searched for an auspicious Muhurta and did the Kanakabhisheka of ShriVallabh by putting 100 man(1 Maund = 40 Seer  = 100 Troy Pounds Exact)  of gold in water.  All the savants of Vaishnava smpradaya did tilak to him and entitled him as 'Akhanda Bhoomandalacharyavarya Jagadguru Shrimadacharya' Meaning the Guru of the whole earth.' After then onwards, ShriVallabh got famous by the name of   Shrimad Vallabhacharyaji.
King Krishnadeva requested Mahaprabhuji-"O Lord! This 100 man of huge gold is yours, kindly acept it!" To this, Mahaprabhuji said- "What use will I amke of this gold King? This is like a droplet from the bouncing water for me. Please disribute it among Brahmins!" But the king did not agree to the same, he requested him again and again and became very sad. The the very merciful Mahaprabhuji said-"O king! I cannot see my devotees in grief! You distribute half of the gold among Brahmins and let half of it be with you! Beacause you are also my own being, so it hardly matters that the gold is with you or me! Don't worry I'll ask for it whenever I need it!" Afterwards, when ShriMahaprabhuji did Yagna, he asked for some gold to perform the same, but he offered the same to ShriJagannathji in form of Kati-Mekhla(names of ornamets of the Lord)  Then, again King Krishnadev Ray offered 1 Thaal (Big plate) full of gold coins, but Mahaprabhuji accpepted only 7 to keep king's heart. Mahaprabhuji said-"I do not need more than this King!" Mahaprabhuji returned back to home, then the Acharya of Madhwa sampradaya, Swami Vyaastirtha came to  him, beacause he was very old, he told that he wants to include ShriVallabh in their own Sampraday.  Acharyashri said- "I'll think over it and then answer" After Swami Vyastirtha, Bilwamangal from Vishnuswami sampradaya came to him, he said "VishnuSwami marga is going down day by day, so please come and protect it!" Vishnu Swami Sampradaya, is the sampradaya of 'only service/sewa', other Vaishnava sampradayas emphasis 'Pooja marga', which includes 'Ahwaahan and Visarjan' Mahaprabhuji said to Bilwamangal- " Vishnuswami marga has accepted fully serving the Lord, providing sewa(service) is the Best thing in Bhaktimarga! You do not emphasis on Pooja marga, I also believe the same' It is said that Bilwamangal was a great saint who remained in thwe universe for whole 700 years, and on Lord Krishna's command he came to the Earth to urge Mahaprabhuji. Hence, Mahaprabhuji assured him and Bilwamangal parted away to the path of Moksha.  In the morning, Mahaprabhuji was offered Vijaypatra. After this, he proceeded toward Braj. 

Hope U guys liked!!πŸ˜ƒ Thanx for ur apreciation Anisha di n Lola di..really means alooooooooooot!!😳 Keep reading this..!!😳 I'm sure you will fing yourself full of Bhakirasa...whenever you read his stories one after the other...c ya!πŸ˜ƒ
Jai Shri Krishna!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by arun-deeps - 13 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Guys...so sorry for being inactive in this thread..bt plzzz try to understand dat I had exams n dats why I wasnt active herein...bt coz my exams r over..so here I m...πŸ˜ƒ we will now see that how Mahaprabhuji meets Shri Goverdhan nathji...guys concentrate ur senses coz this will be the frst meeting of the Mukaavtaar of ShriKrishna(ShriMahaprabhuji) with Shri Krishna. SO lets begin..😳

The Importance of Brahmasambandh & Guru-Shishya relation

Mahaprabhuji thought that to do the uddhar of true devotees of Krishna he would have to visit country n aborad....coz devotees can be anywhere...bt he thought that Brij bhoomi which is our Nij dhaam (his own abode)...will be the best place to start wth this gr88 initiative😊 So he started wth Braj yaatra..He stayed Jharkhand for sometime...there on 11th day..i.e. Ekadashi of Samvat 1548 of the month of FalgunIn, he was told byShriGovedhan nath ji "I have incarted myself as Naagdaman, Indradaman and Devdaman on the great Goverdhan hill. Please come to Braj soon and intiate the form of my service. Mahaprabhuji discussed about this fact with Damodardaasji..and on Samvat 1548, he took his shishya Shri Damodardas Harsaani ji along wth him and reached Braj on the eight day of Krishna Paksha of Shrawan month..
Now move urself to Samvat 1549..there is the aroma of wet sand coz of Shravan month..the moon is bright..atmosphere so pious coz frst it is Gokul..then coz of ekaadshi day..n Thurday..shhh....Mahaprabhuji is taking rest benath Chonkar tree..Damodardasji is also asleep near to him..Bt like Lord Vishu sleeps not for taking a sound sleep bt to feed his shrishti..in the same way where is sleep in they eyes of ShriVallabh..coz he is also worrying for his devotees...coz he is finding a way...which can take the soul directly to the Lord😊 n what do we see guys....Shri Krishna has appeared in front of ShriVallabh...

What does he say to him...what will Mahaprabhuji do to meet souls with the supreme soul...we will see in the next post...untill then
Jai Shri Krishna

Guys have changed my writing style..like movies n films..m moving myself including all of us in the story...so dat U feel very attached to them...n feel the devotion, the bhaktiras..the prem marga..the marg of Gopikaas...U must be feeling that we r talking abt present like it happens in mytho films or serials😳 So stay in touch keep visiting..who knows..walking in the same path where shri Vallabh did all his lilas...we may meet Krishna😍 So dont miss a single bit of this pious life journey..bhakti jpourney of ShriVallabh n suggest me..hun if U liked the writing style den..I'll continue wth it..or otherwise I'll write in past...like I did pgs back😊 Plzz post comments hun!!😳

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I first of all want to apologize for not visiting this tread before! Really, I am so very sorry.

And now, let me thank you a thousand times for enlightening me on the wonderful tales of such a saint who was Shri Krishna himself. I always love hearing about Krishna and his other avatars and how he always actively participates in bringing his devotees closer to him.

I just loved reading these wonderful posts! From his birth, to his education, to the udhar of Darmodardasji, the debate, etc. I just love these glorious leelas!

As a part of ISKON, we we sometimes have people give lectures on the great saints. Last time, we had a woman talk about Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. He too is an incarnation of Krishna.

So thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Gunia! This is really the best thread on IF!

arun-deeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

I first of all want to apologize for not visiting this tread before! Really, I am so very sorry.

And now, let me thank you a thousand times for enlightening me on the wonderful tales of such a saint who was Shri Krishna himself. I always love hearing about Krishna and his other avatars and how he always actively participates in bringing his devotees closer to him.

I just loved reading these wonderful posts! From his birth, to his education, to the udhar of Darmodardasji, the debate, etc. I just love these glorious leelas!

As a part of ISKON, we we sometimes have people give lectures on the great saints. Last time, we had a woman talk about Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. He too is an incarnation of Krishna.

So thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Gunia! This is really the best thread on IF!

Awwwww...............my honeybunch Aishu....no need to pologize hun...

I'm glad dat you enjoyed the thread n commented on it...plzzzzz stay in touch n keep commenting..like dis...coz th is helps me to maintain the frequency of posting next stories....😳 coz when ppl read a post ...den only I will be encouraged to post next right...😳 coz otherwise they can get nervous reading on sooo much stuff...hope U understand my feelings being...😊  If ppl keep liking n reading d posts just like U...it will give me a delight to post more...hope U understand..so plzz stay in touch wth the tread...coz even if I'l find just 1 person like U..who loves the Lord..n is interested in reading his stories...den I'll post the stories...den  wont think like just 1 reader is there to read or so...πŸ˜† I'll keep posting..πŸ˜ƒ
Ya Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhuji is also an incarnation of Lord Krishna...his incident is too depicted in one of the wonderful Vaartaas(true stories) of Shri Vallabhacharyaji Mahaprabhuji..I'll post it when we move ahead with the life journey..okay..😳
n thanx for inspriring me to post more n give such a desirable respect to the tread...😳
Jai Shri Krishna!!

arun-deeps thumbnail
Vaarta contd...imp of Brahmasambandh.....
So guys...in our previous post we saw..how ShriMahaprabhuji was worried abt joining the direct relation of Shri Krishna and his devotees...he seems so worried bcoz Shri Krishna has said that join my relation with my devotees, but in the eyes of Mahaprabhuji, all the incidences are appearing....how is the jeew of Kaliyug is lost in the worldy pleasures, how he has forgotten the lord...the jeew of Kaliyug is full of 'Dosha' badness...πŸ˜• n Shri Krihna is very pious, he's above all the worldy deeds, worldly evils.. Kaam, Krodh, lobh, moha.. he does not know about doshas coz he's purely inoocent supreme soul...so how can I establish the relation btw the 2...exactly opposite to each other...how will the creatures lost in worldly deeds..will love the lord like Braj Gopikaas...😲 This was Mahaprabhuji's main worry @ the point..
    Mahaprabhuji has gone to 'Yognidra'...suddenly...in the midnight...Shri Kirshna-The Goverdhan dhar..,the one who is more b'ful then the 1000s of cupids..the one who is Purna Brahma...appears. 
Lord Krishna- O ShriVallabh! Why do you worry hun? I say this to you, all the doshas, disqualities of ppl will vanish...to whom you will give Brahmasambandh, he'll attain me..!!
Brahmasambandh is impossible without Premlakshana bhakti..i.e. the devotion of Gopikaas...who do not know what are the various deeds of shashtras..who are ignorant..who know nothing except pure love...nishkaam devotion..who fight with Krishna, who love Krishna, who weep for Krishna, who laugh on the mischefs of Krishna...this is a type of devotion which knows only one thing... LOVE...⭐️
Without Premlakshana bhakti, Pushtimarga..the path of Mahaprabhuji does not accept you...n without going in Pushtimarga one cant get that tinge of love that gopikas had...by surrendering ourselves to Pushtimarga-Prem marga...we get that right to serve the Lord..to make the Lord dance on 'Chachiya bhar chaach'πŸ˜† to surrender in front of him as Nihshulk daasika- 'the free maid of the lord' who want nothing but service of Lord...without asking for anything in return of doing all that for love...like mother does not takes any charge frm his son for feeding him milk.....like father does not charge anything against teaching his son how to walk...like grannies dont charge anything against telling bedtime stories..like a Pativrata does not want any fee in lieu of loving  his husband..in the same way..those who love their Lord does not ask for anything frm him...except his service & love...
Like in Ramayan we get to know...that Saccha premi apne premi ko bas dena jaanta hai...' In Pushtimarg too, the true lovers just wanna give their everything to the Lord...and they dont want any worldy pleasures in leiu of the sewa/pooja...coz every pleasure is too little in fornt of the pleasure of Prem marg devotion !!! Creature can express his gratitude to the Lord...only by serving him..n without loving hi how can you serve him, right?  
Bhakti Marga was prevelant and popular beforhand, apart from this too there are several paths which take the creature from the Lord. But,which true lover know the Vedic rituals?? The Gyaan?? So the other paths were not acceptable to Brajwaasis...Being an incarnation of Krishna, Mahaprabhuji knew that how Brajwaasis used to serve the Lord...what they used to offer...@ what time they reach Nand ghar...etc etc ...So Mahaprabhuji propounded a path which was the Marga of Braj gopikas..the Marga of Brajwaasis...the Marga of they very loving and caring mother Yashoda and Rohini Maa......the Marga of very caring father Nand Baba......the Marga of a loving brother Balraam...THE MARGA-PUSHTIMARG!!!

So guys...untill now U read...the intro of Pushtimarga...how and what for it was initiated...we'll know more about it..in our next post..😊 
JAI SHRI KRISHNA!!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, thanks for the info, Gunu! Very interesting!πŸ‘
pakhara thumbnail
Eagerly awaiting to find out more about the Pushtimarga! What will take me closer to him? Please do update soon Gunia!!
pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Awwwww...............my honeybunch Aishu....no need to pologize hun...

I'm glad dat you enjoyed the thread n commented on it...plzzzzz stay in touch n keep commenting..like dis...coz th is helps me to maintain the frequency of posting next stories....😳 coz when ppl read a post ...den only I will be encouraged to post next right...😳 coz otherwise they can get nervous reading on sooo much stuff...hope U understand my feelings being...😊  If ppl keep liking n reading d posts just like U...it will give me a delight to post more...hope U understand..so plzz stay in touch wth the tread...coz even if I'l find just 1 person like U..who loves the Lord..n is interested in reading his stories...den I'll post the stories...den  wont think like just 1 reader is there to read or so...πŸ˜† I'll keep posting..πŸ˜ƒ
Ya Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhuji is also an incarnation of Lord Krishna...his incident is too depicted in one of the wonderful Vaartaas(true stories) of Shri Vallabhacharyaji Mahaprabhuji..I'll post it when we move ahead with the life journey..okay..😳
n thanx for inspriring me to post more n give such a desirable respect to the tread...😳
Jai Shri Krishna!!

Thank you sooo much dear! Yes, it is true that it is best if one gets encouragement in these things! What you are doing is wonderful. Don't worry, I'll keep reading and following this thread! Carry on with more stories! Please!

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gunu!!! Thank you sooooooooo much for reviving this thread now that you are free, fulfilled your promise in true Raghuvansh ishtyle πŸ˜‰ It is really really inspiring and enlightening, I have always loved to hear about different saints and gurus since I was little 😍 And it helps that your writing style is so fluid and engaging, love it!!! I thoroughly enjoyed your description of Shri Krishna's appearance before Mahaprabhu after he takes to yoganidra, the explanation of the path is soooo beautiful and the reference to our beloved Raskhan savaiyya was such a sweet touch ❀️ Please continue whenever you have time!!!