Mahaprabhu ShrimadVallabhacharyaji ** updt **PG16 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Thank you sooo much dear! Yes, it is true that it is best if one gets encouragement in these things! What you are doing is wonderful. Don't worry, I'll keep reading and following this thread! Carry on with more stories! Please!

Awwwww..........I should thank U dear for appreciating my work like dat Awwwww...........thats sooooooooooooo supporting of ya dear...will def post more..😳

Originally posted by lola610

Gunu!!! Thank you sooooooooo much for reviving this thread now that you are free, fulfilled your promise in true Raghuvansh ishtyle πŸ˜‰ It is really really inspiring and enlightening, I have always loved to hear about different saints and gurus since I was little 😍 And it helps that your writing style is so fluid and engaging, love it!!! I thoroughly enjoyed your description of Shri Krishna's appearance before Mahaprabhu after he takes to yoganidra, the explanation of the path is soooo beautiful and the reference to our beloved Raskhan savaiyya was such a sweet touch ❀️ Please continue whenever you have time!!!
Awwwww.....behna thanx for coming hun...😳 hahahaha....really U see dat Raghuvansh ishtyle in meπŸ˜† 
Btw thanx for liking my writing style...yeah Raskhan is another gr88 shishya of Mahaprabhuji...do U now abt it...😳its vaarta is also separate...will post it sequnce wise...😳 U'll have to wait a bit....for knowing abt the devotees Mahaprabhuji has given us....πŸ˜› 
Importance of Brahmasambandh (Vaarta contd..)
Guys...we saw in our previous thread dat how is Pushtimarg different from other paths..In pushtimarg, we dont worshiop God but serve him like Radhaji and Seetaji served the Lord, Like mother Yashoda didnt worship Krishna bt served him...like opur Gopikaas served the Lordnow U'll ask whats the difference btw woshipping and serving..ever1 woships Lord...right..den whats the meaning of Sewa...service in Pushtimarg..and why it is kept even higher then the worship😲 Whats the difference btw worship n sewa?
Sewa is something which is done with love, if we merely chant holy mantras n do the rituals den it becomes worship...which is done of an idol...bt Krishna is not just an idol for us...is he? he is the our very beloved...he is our lover, he loves us and we love him...den where is idol n worshippor relation in this love?? There's only service ...a service to keep the lord satisfied..to make him happy..
If U didnt understand this...den I have 1 more example...like we know dat for Indian women Pati is Parmeshwar..right..?😲 So does all wives worship him like an idol..or they love their hubbies...they make food for dem...they do what he wants...and when husband sees that his wife is doing dat much for me..he automatically gets tied to her emotionally..
why only husband and wife relation...lets talk abt other b'ful relations...like if U treat Krishna as ur mom or dad...so in Indian culture, we know mom-dads are also worshipped right..bt they r actually 'served' by their aagyakaari sons/daughters...we dont chant mantras in fornt of him...n dont disturb them everytime...we dont just treat them as mere idols..bt we treat them as a part of our life...
Now...U must have got the difference btw sewa n pooja...
Pooja is primarily 'mantra adheen'...U chant mantras in front of ur idol..offer flowers, do aarti.. thats all..
bt sewa is something having total love and emotions for the Lord...wake him up in the morning...feed him...bathe him...wash his clothes...decorate him...buys his clothes when U buy one for U...buy his ornaments..when U buy one for urself...take him to the bed...sing loris for him...So this is Pushtimarg..a path f ull of love and serving the one U love..i.e Krishna...dis is Pushti sewa...so that U also feel that everytime some one is with U...physically and mentally..
Even Bhakt hiromani Soordasji says...'Bhaj Sakhi Bhaavbhaavki dev'...our Krishna is very emotional..he ios bhaavbhaavik dev...he's a child yaar if U see frm this angle...how will he understand just mantras...he also need that care n mamtamayi love...that a child need, the respect that ur parents need..the dedication and love the husbands needs...Prabhu can only be attained by love and emotions...so such an emotional marga ShriKrishna desired to be initiated through Mahaprabhuji..when he appeared in frnt of him..in Govindghat...thats why he told Mahaprabhuji to give Brahmasambandh...so dat there establishes a relation btw Lord n devotees.

so now the choice is urs...bind him to pooja ghar or take him to everywhere where U live...😳  choice is urs...Sewa or mere Pooja...Nxt time we'll talk what Mahaprabhuji says to this aagya of Shri KrishnaπŸ˜ƒ
Jai Shri Krishna😊

Wow Gunia dear, I'm really loving this thread of yours, great job!πŸ‘ Thanks for updating it, love your discourse!😍
Wow! Really love this post Gunia!! Loved how you described everything! Krishna is a part of us, so we should indeed love him like we love ourselves, our parents, husband, children, etc. Here is something that Swami Prabhupada said. He said that we are part and parcels of the Lord. If we try to satisfy our own sense, we end up dissatisfied. But when one tries to serve the Lord to satisfy his senses, our own senses are automatically satisfied. That's why Krishna is called Hrishikesh, master of the senses.

@Janu di

Awww.soo sweeet of ya...thanx a tonne..😳

@Ashu-
Yuppp...the fact is very true...n if we all understand dis...we'll never be sad when things dont happen the way we want them to...right...thanx for liking...
I know! So many people don't get this! Why?
Aren't they as attracted to Krishna?
If we all try to serve him, we will end up serving ourselves too.

Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

I know! So many people don't get this! Why?
Aren't they as attracted to Krishna?
If we all try to serve him, we will end up serving ourselves too.

Ya dear well said!!! yuppp very true many ppl dont get this...coz I think they've limited their prayers just as a medium to fulfill their own petty worldly desires... they dont love God...they love themselves n their wishes...
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Ya dear well said!!! yuppp very true many ppl dont get this...coz I think they've limited their prayers just as a medium to fulfill their own petty worldly desires... they dont love God...they love themselves n their wishes...

Yup! And then they end up even more confused and dissatisfied with their lives.
And all that pooja won't even work if your karma isn't up to what you ask for.

What a beautiful explanation behna, so much depth and so much truth in it πŸ‘ I think we can even take it further, it to mean that God would prefer that we serve others - the poor, the the sick, the people everyone else ignores - because that service also goes to Him directly in the form of Daridra Narayan, rather than just sitting in the Puja Room like you said but not being of any use to those around us. Like all the quotes in SK about tan ka mail dhona versus mann saaf karna... that outer worship is different than getting involved in hands-on true service. Love it πŸ‘