Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Aishu-
Yuppp behna how true..gr88 is ur thinking...aur ho bhi kyu nahi..u're a gr8 devotee of d lord..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Lola di
well said!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ m glad u luvd the ideas of dis path of Shri Mahaprabhuji
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wooow Gunnu , loved ur post !!!
Thanks  for the PM
arun-deeps thumbnail

Jai Shri Krishna!!

Guys..28th of April..on Varuthini ekaadashi is Vallabhacharya ShriMahaprabhuji's birthday...
 here r the pics..m posting here in advance..in case any1 wants to siggify..on the gr88 occassion😊
Enjoy siggyfying..
U can find texts in my Maakhan Lok..visit here

arun-deeps thumbnail

Guys here r the text if U wanna make siggies for Mahaprabhuji's birthday.i.e on Varuthini ekaadashi..28th April 2011..

Maadhaw maas Krishna ekaadashi pooran vidhu udaye..(rasik)
(Full moon took birth on Krishna paksha ekaadashi)

Pushti prakaash karwe ko aaye dwij swaroop dharye..(vishnudasji)

(Krishna took a Brahmin form to enlighten people with Pushti Bhakti marga..i.e. Marga of serving the Lord )

Shrivallabh avtaar...barno shrivallabh avtaar..

Gokulpati prakate prakate fir gokul..sakal biswa aadhaar..

(Always describe/praise ShriVallabh form of Krishna..who is the base of the whole universe..he has taken birth in form of ShriVallabh)

Sewa bhajan bataay nij jan ko metyo yam byavhaar (Kumbhan daasji)
(Mahaprabhuji removes all the Yam paash...and he's the one who told bhajans+service, sewa to be included in worship..to love and live with the lord..and to include Krishna with our worldly life)

Krishnaanan dwij roop...pragate..

Maadhavmaas Krishna ekaadashi aaye agni swaroop

(ShriKrishna incarnated his face..mukha..in form of ShriVallabh..who took birth in a glowing ring of fire..in a Brahmin form...to meet his own devotees..)

Vallabh prabhu giridhar prabhu dou..teyi yehi teyi ek swaroop..pragate Krishnaanan dwij roop

(ShriVallabh and Giridhar..i.e Lord Krishna both are one form..ShriKrishna is ShriVallabh and ShriVallabh is ShriKrishna...there's no doubt in this..and Krishna's lotus face only appeared as ShriVallabh in Brahmin form..)

'Sundarta ki raas shrivallab jaayo Ilaama maayi..'

(Mother Ilamma.who's mother of ShriVallabh..gave birth to a beautiful baby Lord..who's as b'ful as Krishna's raas and love...for his devotees)

'Dusht paakhand math khand khadan kiye'

(ShriVallabh broke all the pakhands and forgeries done on the name of Dharma..or religion..things like caste differentiation..etc etc..)

As U see almost ppl frm all religion/all castes..namely Dewa Kapoor(Punjaabi) and frm famous ppl..Raskhaan(muslim) Taansen...Soordasji(Hindu), Mohana..(Shoodra varna )..Taj Bibi(the muslim begum).. Queen Durgawati(a great Rajputana queen)

all were given Brahmasambandh...n due respect😳

Jai Shri Krishna!!

arun-deeps thumbnail
Siggies I made on Mahaprabhuji's pragatya

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww, gorgeous siggies Gunia! Love them all so much! They are just so adorable, and beautiful, and so devotional! Love them! And I just love the one where Krishna is hugging him. I too made one with that pic.

arun-deeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

Wowww, gorgeous siggies Gunia! Love them all so much! They are just so adorable, and beautiful, and so devotional! Love them! And I just love the one where Krishna is hugging him. I too made one with that pic.

OMG!!! OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!!! Aishuuu its beyond awesome...sooo sooo divine n lovable siggie...came out as ur BEST!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I luv the pic, the text..everything the brushes, texture n all r sooo very AMAZING!!!
Luv it to bits!!

pakhara thumbnail
OMG Gunia! You are just so a sweetheart! Thank you so much for liking it! And for providing the divine pics for it! I just loved this photograph sooo much! Had to siggify it. Just so sweet how he is embracing Lord Krishna, who is actually himself.
Thanks a ton for using it hun. love you!

arun-deeps thumbnail

Aishu-

Yaar...how should I thank u in words ...infact U're such a sweeet soul...who always inspires me...to write n create such tyhings..by promptly liking all such divine stuffs...n posts...n I respect U alooot for dis...U're truly blessed!😳

pakhara thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Aishu-

Yaar...how should I thank u in words ...infact U're such a sweeet soul...who always inspires me...to write n create such tyhings..by promptly liking all such divine stuffs...n posts...n I respect U alooot for dis...U're truly blessed!😳

Love you too behena! Thanks! It is my pleasure to visit this divine thread! You have put so much hard work and devotion into this that I can't not visit. Great job! You are really very blessed to do this! Thank you!