Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

Love you too behena! Thanks! It is my pleasure to visit this divine thread! You have put so much hard work and devotion into this that I can't not visit. Great job! You are really very blessed to do this! Thank you!

O my dear honeybunch thanx for telling all those sweet words...I think we both r blessed to know n to be here in such a divine thread!!
arun-deeps thumbnail
   Aishu dear...Jai Shri Krishna! 
Dear U asked few pgs back dat how can U get closer to Mahaprabhuji...frst of I apologise for replying late,...actually I missed dat comment of urs n when I read it I thought I'll reply to u when I'm free,..I'm bit free n in a mood to relax a bit..frm CPT preparations...😊 so here goes my reply
dear all those who love Krishna with their heart n soul r close to Mahaprabhuji coz he's Krishna himself right ...bt den also Mahaprabhuji has naratted four such great barriors which hinder jewa aatma to be closer to him/Lord Krishna..
these four barriors r 
1.Leave Asadalaap- It means speaking ill of someone...those who love Mahaprabhuji n those who wanna be close to Krishna should never speak harsh words knowingly...or with an intention..which can hurt somebody...if u speak it unknowingly den say sorry to d one...to whom u've hurted wth ur words..

2.Leave Dusang- It means bad company...Dear, company matters alot...coz it can change a person alooot...it can transform a demon into a sage n vice-versa..so always be in a good company...leave those frnds n ppl whom u know dat they dont love ur Krishna...or they do bad things...leave dem..! Stay with such ppl who love ur lord who understand ur path of love...who can recite the lilas of the lord wth ya!

3.Leave Asamarpit- Asamarpit refers to those things which cannot be offered to our cute little baby lord Krishna..like non-veg, wine...onion, garlic..etc... etc all those things u know which r tamasic or the food of demons...coz pushtimarg does not permit jeew hinsa...it is a marga of mercy..so why to include such items in our food..? Like a pativrata like our Seeta ji ate only those food which his Rama cud eat eg Kandamool during vanvaas kal...in d same way by Brahmasambandh u marry Krishna..n how can u eat a thing which ur hubby cant eat..😳or if u dont see him as ur hubby, u see him as ur parents, ur brother, ur frnd..den too a good relative always avoids the food which his near n dear one cant eat😊 

4.Leave Anyashray-Last but not the least...the very main or prominent thing which will make u a true true love of krishna..is Anyashray ka tyaag..i.e surrender urself only to Krishna...if U love Krishna den u wudnt like to surrender urslef in front of any1 else..like is the feeling of Brajgopikas..when Uddhavji explained dem dat why worship dis sakaar Krishna worship nirakaar lord...Gopikaas say 'Brahma ki araadhna ko dusro kahaan te laave ek man paayo wo to saanwre pe haare hain' so if u wanna get closer to him den just worship Krishna n every other diety every other good saints will be automatically worshipped...like u know every river ultimately flows into the ocean..so why not worship the ocea directly instead of worshipping n surrendering ur soul @ every doorstep? Many ppl misunderstand dis...n those who dont have love for the lord may contradict this statement of Mahaprabhuji who is Krishna himself...bt what to say of those ppl..we should just pitty on dem, bt not disrespect dem..
U can get clear with dis main principle of anyaashray by..a lill example..as I told before also dat Brahmasambandh is ur marriage with Krishna..n after marraige would u like to love any1 else except ur husband? Secondly if u dont treat him as ur hubby den okay..u treat him as ur parents...coz u know for being closer withsome 1 u have to establish a relation with him right? So let him be ur parent okay...den he's ur alaukik mom dad...n we know dear dat mom-dad r only one though we love n respect others too bt we dont call dem mom dad.. do we?πŸ˜† If u treat him as ur best of Best frnd...den no1 can say dat every1 is ur best frnd...there r some ppl who care for u whoc think of u n they love u...n it is ur soul which excepts him as ur best frnd...this principle is not contradicting any religion or something like dat...it just tells u to surrender ur soul...only to lord Krishna...coz everything is in him..😊dis does not mean dat u'll disrespect other paths of gos..u ought not do dat according to pushtimarga...u can love Krishna n surrender only to himself n respect others simultaneously...bt coz u've only one heart so..its ur choice whom u wanna offer it...offereing it to Krishna will be acceptable by all the dieties of the world...😊 coz ever1 love him...such is the majesty of our Krishna!πŸ˜ƒ

Hope u got all these points dear..so apply dem n be close to the lord n Jagadguru ShrimadVallabhacharyaji!
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW! OMG! I am sooo indebted to you! Thank you for such posts! Love to read about them!
And yes, I have read about such actions which eventually lead to Samadhi. You have to slowly remove yourself from the demonaic attachments and turn to all sattvic actions. You explained them so beautifully! Thank you! Thank you a thousand times!
I will try to follow by those.

arun-deeps thumbnail

Thats soo sweeet of ya Aishu...

I luv n respect how ya comment n try to follow these things shown by ShriVallabhcharyaji!!
Even I'm indebted to u...n ur comments!! Ur support means alooot!!
pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Thats soo sweeet of ya Aishu...

I luv n respect how ya comment n try to follow these things shown by ShriVallabhcharyaji!!
Even I'm indebted to u...n ur comments!! Ur support means alooot!!

No, it's the other way around. Thank YOU for doing all these! I will keep commenting as long as you keep posting such wonderful stuff! :)
arun-deeps thumbnail

^Thats sooo sweeet of ya Aishu dear😳 U're reallran amazing person!!πŸ‘ 

arun-deeps thumbnail

Contd...Importance of Brahmasambandh & Guru-Shishya relation!

After having the divine darshan and hearing the command of giving Brahmasambandh from the very beautiful and cute ShriKrishna, Mahaprabhuji was overjoyed with the rasa of bhakti, love, the gopika bhaav for ShriKrishna!
Mahaprabhuji offered mishri, pavitra(a sacred colorful thread) and uparna (a stoll)
Guys just feel the beautiful veiw...Mahaprabhuji sang Madhurashtak...in Krishna's praise
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJuHwgw9aSU[/YOUTUBE]
Then Krishna moved to his own abode. Then Mahaprabhuji asked Damodarsadji-'O Damla did you hear something?' Damodardasji replied- 'O Lord, I heard the sweet words of the lord but I didnt get it). Mahaprabhuji said with love 'O Damla, Shri Krishna has commanded me to give Brahmasambandh to the worldly people, then only their 'doshas' sins will vanish and Krishna will accpet them with love as his soul mates.
Mahaprabhuji has described this divine incident in one more stotra written by him 'Siddhantrahasya' in which he has describned that as we surrender ourselves, our soul our everything to Lord Krishna, then all the sins of the souls get washed off. There are five types of doshas or sins that are described in our Hindu Shashtras,
1.Sahaj dosh- Those doshas which are with the creature when he's born.

2.Deshdosh-  Sins that get develpoed in creatures, by taking birth in a country where all the sins, violence, with no reason, terrorism, and other sins are done by people. And if we do our Pooja or pure form of worships at such sinful places or in any impure state, then our worship becomes impure...like you remember the incident of Vishwamitraji's yagya being disturbed by sinfl demons again and again.

3.Kaal dosh- Doing some other deed at time of doing some other deed. Eg. while worshipping we think or do some other deed...

4.Sanyogjanya dosh- Which develop in creatures when they make their relation with people with whom their senses/soul dont allow, or if they eat the things which are not to be eaten/drunk by humans, or  they create in them some feelings which are inhuman or maryaada heen.

5.Sparshjanya dosh- Doshas described in our shashtras which are creted by touching the sinful people who are inhuman..like you remember Seetaji says that by being with Ravan, or by giving boon to such a sinful demon even the dieties who gave him boon, their power get impure! So whats the existence of normal creatures like us...if we be or help such sinful creature in fulfilling his bad intention!

After having Brahmasambandh all these sins, or the sinner himself gets rid of all such sins as his soul relates to Lord Krishna now!  

So guys we can see that how great is the importance of Brhamasambandh and how great is ShriVallabhacharyaji whi initiated it and great off course is our Krishna who inspired him to do so!😊
Jai Shri Krishna
will updt soon!

Edited by arun-deeps - 12 years ago
pakhara thumbnail
OMG!!! Gunia!!!!!!!!!!! The Madhurashtakam is one of my most favorite favorite bhajans ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just love it! The lyrics are so simple and so sweet! :D Love how it describes how Krishna's smile, lips, eyes, walk, etc are all so sweet as he is the master of sweetness. omg! We had a bharatanatyam dance piece on this song at our ISKCON. So wish that I had taped it! :( Would have loved to share it with you guys.

And I just loved how you described the different doshas. It's true, most of our faults come by association so we must be careful of our surroundings.
arun-deeps thumbnail

Thanx a toone Aishu dear!!!

Awww...ya how true the Madhurashtakam is really a simple n b'ful stotra ever...!!!
I wish I cud see dat tape u're talking abt😳
Thanx dear for being with me in this thread...u're truly blessed!πŸ˜³πŸ‘
arun-deeps thumbnail

Contd Imp Of Brahmasambandh & Guru-Shishya relation

So guys we saw dat some doshas/sins come to us knowingly and some unknowingly...and without surrendering ourselves to Shri Krishna, we cannot get rid of such doshas. So we should offer everything which we use, we eat, we wear, to Krishna. Then off course e know that what we offer should be free  from impure/tamasik things like onion, garlic, non-veg,soft/hard-drinks etc etc..and all that which are not apt to eat as per our Shashtras. If we use the eatables, and other consumable goods before offering to God and after consuming it, we offer it then the things become impure and not acceptable by Lord..while this is to be noted that if ur feeling for the Lord is true, then he will also eat ur 'joothe bers' bt then also, our practice should be to offer only pure things to the Lord..coz in Pushtimarga Krishna is treated as a cute and sweet child, and we dont offer children after you consume it, mommies eat after his beloved child eats, in the same way you must eat after your beloved Krishna eats!

Eevn during various social ceremonies like marriages, birth, etc first offer the food/clothes/ornaments to the Lord and then consume it for yourselves, your relatives and your society..then all the things around you will be Krishnamay!
Isnt it a wonderful thought propunded by ShriMahaprabnhuji through Pushtimarga?
It is to be noted that in Pooja Paddhati or Krmakaand where just preachings of Shashtra prevails, it is said that once we give the Lord, it cvannot be used for ourselves, like if you gave some cothes to Krishna, you can't use it for you, if you prepared something some sacrament/prasaad for him then you cant use it, BUT THIS SIDDHANT DOES NOT APPLIES TO OUR PUSHTI BHATI MARGA!
Here what is urs belongs to Krishna, yours is nothing!! We are mere maids to the Lord! Like, a servant uses the things given by his Lord to him, in the same way we can also use the thing, which we offer Krishna, this principle is so different from Karmakand, but its fair in the path of love-PUSHTIMARGA! 
In Siddhant Rahasya- Mahaprabhuji explains that like all the impurities get washed aways after merging in Shri Ganga ji, in the same way all the sins of creature and his belongings also gets washed off after attaining Brahmasambandh!

Here I'm posting Siddhant rahasyam, written by Shri Mahaprabhuji!

SiddhantRahasya
Shraavanasyamale pakshe Ekaadashyaam mahanishi
Saakshaat Bhagwata proktam tadaksharshah ucchyate.1
In the midnight of Shraawan month's ekaadashi, what ShriKrishna told be I(ShriVallabhacharya) tell you here, word to word.

Now what Krishna told Mahaprabhuji is written here:

Brahmasambandh Karnat sarveshaam dehjeevayoh.
Sarvadoshanirvrittirhi doshah panchvidhah smritah.2
After attaining Brahmasambandh the doshas, sins which are to be assumed of 5 kinds in our Shashtras get washed off and the soul become free from all the sins!

Sahaja deshkaalotthah lok ved nirupitah.
Sanyogjah sparshjah na mantavyah kathamchana.3
Vedas, and scriptures say that doshas arising sahaj roop, from time being(kaal roop) coincidently(Sayong roop) and from touching people, not pure from body, heart and soul..(that I have already explained you in the prevous post). These doshas are notable according to Vedas.

Anyatha sarvadoshanaam na nivrittihi kathamchana
asarpit vastunaam tasmaadvarjanamaacharet.4
Without having Brahmasambandh, creatures cant gt rid off such doshas. Hence, Brahasambandh/aatmanivedan-surrendering our souls to Krishna is utmist responsibility of creature. Leave all those things which can't be offered to the Lord!

Nivedibhihi samarpyaiva sarwam kuryaditi stithihi.
Na matam deva devasya saamibhuktam samarpanam.5
Those who have got Brahmasambandh, should do all their actions after dedicating it to the Lord. Such is the maryaada of Bhakti Marga. Saamibhukt means the thing which is half used, half pure (impure) is not apt for the Lord and hence must not be offered.

Tasmaadaadau sarwa kaarye sarwa vastu samarpanam.
dattapahaarvachanam tatha cha sakalam hareh.6
Hence before doing any work, offer the things to the Lord. Dattapahaarvachanam(Not Using the offered thing) belongs to the principle of other marga (pooja/Karmakaand paddhatti) It does not apply to the path of love, according to the principle of Bhaktimarga, everything belongs to Shri Hari, hence after offering your things to the Lord, it can be used.

Na graahyamiti vaakyam hi bhinna marga param matam.
Sewakaanam yatha loke vyavahaarh prasiddhyati.7
Tatha karyam samarpyeiva sarwesham bhrahmataa tatah.7.5
Not using the thing once offered to the Lord belongs to the principle of other Marga, not Pushtimarga. In the world, offer everything to the Lord forst and to worldly practices in usual manner surrendering everything to the Lord, because by doing this everything attains Brahmataa(Godliness).

Gangaatwam sarva doshaanam gun doshaadivarnana
Gagatvena nirupya syaattadwad datrapi chaiv hi.8
Like all the impure things merge in Gangaji and become Gangamaya and becomes pure and after merger is worshipped as ONE FORM.i.e Ganga! Understand this fact while doing Aatmanivedan..that  your soul is free from all doshas. The summary is this, like everything which gets into Gangaji becomes  pure and attain Ganga bhaaw, that is feeling of purity, in the same way, after surrendering  the soul to the Lord, soul attains Brahmabhaaw..(Divine feeling, which is uncanny, up from the worldliness!)

Iti ShriMadallabhachayra virachitam
Sidhhanta rahasyam samaptam.