Mahaprabhu ShrimadVallabhacharyaji ** updt **PG16 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Gunia!
Well, thanks a ton for posting this! I love your description of how EVERYTHING should be offered to Shri Krishna as it is already his.
I read in that Friends of Krishna page that we are all thiefs. We have at some point or another taken something and said that it was ours, when in fact it was Krishna's. So whenever we partake of anything, like say food, we have to first tell Krishna "here, you taste it first, it's yours."
Thanks for translating all that too yaar. I couldn't have understood it otherwise.
You're really an angel! Thanks!
Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago
Gunu!!! I'm sooo late but finally I'm here... thank you so much for these beautiful and enlightening explanations of such a divine saint's words and deeds, it is really refreshing after a long day to read these and makes me feel like I'm at a satsang only 😍 The steps you outlined for Aishu's question on pg9 are so insightful... the way you have described the sweetness of Mahaprabhu's interaction with Shrinathji which led to his composing the Madhurashtakam... sooo touching, read it several times over and over because it was so lovely 😍 And the Siddhant Rahasya... can't thank you enough for this behna, you know I have been looking forward to this kind of detailed explanation of his writings ever since we discussed the idea of this thread... I am really relishing it 😍 Especially the metaphor on Ganga Maa at the end, it is such a beautiful way to visualize Brahmasambandh! Millions of thanks and can't wait for more 🤗
gr8 post and gr8 info Gunnu !
Thanks
Gunnu, Wonderful Thread!! ⭐️  Loved every bit of it!  ⭐️ All the posts are very very Special!! ⭐️  ⭐️  ⭐️  Really Sorry for coming here so late 😳...  Only today I  read the whole Thread right from page 1 and was Delighted to find such depth of Knowledge and Devotion in it! ⭐️  It is such an Unique thead ⭐️ in this Forum! You are doing such a sincere work! Lots of Love and Respect for you Dear!! 🤗  🤗   🤗  Do keep on updating it whenever you find time in future. Would Love to know more about Mahaprabhu Vallabhacharyaji. Really Blissful to read about such a great soul!

Jai Shri Krishna!
Contd..Imp of Brahmasambandh and Guru-shishya relation!
My dear devotees of ShriKrishna..as we saw in ur last updt dat ShriKrishna appeared to ShriMahaprabhuji @ the midnight..Mahaprabhuji offered Mishri and Pavitraa to Shri Krishna. Pavitra is a kind of colorful and a very soft and silky threas..
so celebrating this joy with Krishna devotees..both days of Shravan shukla paksha ekadashi (11th & 12th day of Shravan month shukla paksha..) are celebrated will zeal and ful devotion in PushtiMarga. Another reason of celebrating the 12th day is because on the very same day AacharyaShri Mahaprabhuji gaver Brahmasambandh to Damodardas Harsaniji. So he thus became the first Brahmasabandhi Pustimargiya Vaishnav.
If you remember then in our last posts, we saw how Damodardasji said that he did not understand what ShriKrishna told to Mahaprabhuji. This deny of damodardasji also has a reason, Look my dear frnds, that time Damodardasji wasnt give Brahmasambandh. Hence he could not understand the depth of Krishna's words. He would never have taken Brahmasambandh, if he woukld have been that able to understand Krishna's words. Guru-Shishya has a feeling of Lord and his servant. If Shishya understands the words and dept of Lord woithout Guru or his grace, then this feeling comes to an end, bcoz then we start thinking 'I understood this'

Bhaav of Shri Damodardasji.
**ShriGusainji (Mahaprabhuji's second son who is also an incarnation of Krishna..who is also worshipped in Panduranga Vitthala His story and why he is also Shri Krishna will be discussed later. Mahaprabhuji's divine marriage is also an interesting story I'll discuss it in detail later. ) 
Once, Shri Vitthalnathji 'Gusainji' asked Danodardasji- "O Damodardasji!! What do you feel Acharya Shri Mahaprabhuji is all about?''
Damodardasji replied- 'I worship and serve Acharya Mahaprabhuji more than I serve Krishna'
To this Gusainji asked- 'Why so?'
Damodardasji replied- 'O my Lord! Daata(the donor) is always greater than the Daan(donation)' The way Mahaprabhuji made every Vaishnav marry Krishna through Brahmasambandh, he has given the love and grace of his own beloved to us.
Friends, like Radhe Rani loved Krishna with her heart, ShriLalitha sakhi also loved Krishna in the same way, but the important thing is that these forms of Lord.. whether we talk of  Radhe, Lalitha, Vishakha, Gopis or Mahaprabhuji..  they bless us and what they give in return is Krishna bhakti to Krishna lovers, the ability the right to serve him in the same way they love and Krishna. And women will understand it more that what does sharing his beloved with other of his lovers mean..This is a very big thing. That is why, all those who give Krishna's love, or Krishna himself to serve to various bhakts is more honourable than the God himself. After giving Brahmasambandh, Mahaprabhuji gave a swaroop of Krishna to his devotees, 
If we talk of worldly lovers, do you know any such lover who would share his beloved's love with some other?😲 Off course they wont.😳 and giving your beloved to others... forever is a very big thing..👏That is why it is said and believed firmly in Pushtimarga- 'Ek bharoso ShriVallabh ko dujo Nandkishor'
Means first have faith in ShriVallabh and secondly on Shri Krishna -the child of Nand Baba.
Like Gopis captivated Krishna's heart in the same manner Mahaprabhuji, who is another form of Gopika's love has captivated Krishna, so only with Mahaprabhuji's grace, one can attain the love of Krishna forever!

Guys has give a short updt..bt hope this will do untill 19th..😳Will updt more after my CPT goes well on 19th..
Jai Shri Krishna!
Edited by arun-deeps - 12 years ago
Thank you so much for updating behena!!

Well, this was definitely interesting. I totally agree with the point that without a guru, if the bhakt achieves self-realization, then there is some arrogance born from that as he thinks that he did it by himself.
There is a story about a Marathi saint, much like this. His name was Sant Naamdev. (hope you don't mind me posting this here. but my mom told me this and i thought that it related.)

At one time, all the saints came to visit Gora Kumbhar. He too was a saint and a great soul, but his profession was to make clay pots. And to see if a clay pot is well made, one has to hit it with a dhoka lightly to see if it holds, it's the same thing that dhobis use to beat clothes. So they were just joking around and Gora Kumbhar then took the dhoka and playfully started lightly tapping the heads of the great saints with it. He would say, "oh, yeah wala pakka hai." "yeh wala bhi pakka hai." And when he got to Naamdev, he said "yeh wala thoda kacha hai."
Naamdev was outraged and asked him how dare he say such to such a great soul as himself. Gora Kumbhar explained to Naamdev that he knew only little because he had no guru and that he was full of arrogance, but he shouldn't worry as he would meet his guru very very soon.
Naamdev rushed out in a fit and went to the nearby Shivji temple to pray. There, an old man was lying down, apparently too weak to get up, and his feet were at the shiv linga. Naamdev said "how dare you do that to God?" The old man replied, "son, I am too weak to move my legs. Why don't you move them for me." So Naamdev picked up his leg and put it somewhere else, but when his feet touched the ground, there sprung another linga. And he kept trying to do that again and again, but another linga would appear wherever the old man's feet touched the ground.
Finally, Naamdev surrendered and asked the old man who he was. The old man was Visaji(Visoba) Panth and he became Naamdev's guru.
And then Naamdev became one of the greatest devotees of Vithala, who is believed to be an incarnation of Krishna himself.
OMG! I didn't realize that you were editing the post.
sorry...here's my full reply now

The fact that you presented was very deep and profound. Bhakts are greater than God because God is the goal, while fellow bhakts and gurus are the ones who take us to that goal. In the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna was the guru and the goal for Arjun, but in the modern world, we have to find other such genuine gurus.
Swami Prabhupadaji of the ISKCON movement said that the Guru is as good as God and you should worship him the same way that you worship God.
And you are also right that when we love someone, we usually think that only we love that person, and our love for him/her is greater than anybody else's. We even come to think that the object of our love belongs to us and no one else. But to love selflessly like the gopis did, and to offer Krishna to others is much higher.

Guru-Shishya has a feeling of Lord and his servant. If Shishya understands the words and dept of Lord woithout Guru or his grace, then this feeling comes to an end

thanks  a lot sispie😃  love reading it !
Edited by ...PARiNA... - 12 years ago

Mahaprabhuji asks for 'Adharamrit'!

KrishnaDas Meghan, a Vaishnav, who lived in a place called Sauran. He was a follower of a yogi named Keshawanand. While doing Brij yaatra, Krishnadas ji Meghan saw Lord Krishna in Mahaprabhuji, whose beauty fails thousands of cupids! Havng this experience, Krishnadasji and some more Vaishnavas named Prabhudas Jalota, Ramdasji etc became the followers of Acharyashri Mahaprabhuji. Mahaprabhuji took all these Vaishnavas alongwith him and went to Vrindavan, Parasoli and they reached to Anyor. In Anyor, there lived one devotee named Sadu Pandey. Mahaprabhuji sat outside the house of Sadu Pandey. Looking at the beauty and glow of ShriMahaprabhuji all the residents of Brij Bhoomi talked about him in the same way the Mithila and Mathura vaasis talked when Shri Ram and Shri Krishna graced their places!
The residents talked like...
 One said- "He seems to be some great person, look @ his eyes"
Other said "hey look at the glowing firy circle round him!"
All were mesmerised with his beauty and his brilliant aura!
Sadu Pandey came to know that some great person is sitting outside his house,
 he said-  "Please have something!"
Then, Krishnadasji said to Sadu Pandey- "He only taked things offered to Krishna! Nothing else!" Sadu Pandey had a wife named Bhawani, and a sweet little daughter named Naro. Shri Goverdhan nathji also called as 'Shrinathji' used to shower his special love and grace  on the young girl Naro. It was adaily routine of Naro, to offer milk to Shrinathji in the morning and evening. But when sometimes she could not go to Shrinathji due to some household chores, Shrinathji himself used to call Naro's name and took the milk. But if after Shrinathji's constant calls, Naro couldnt go to Shrinathji, then he used to reach her house and drink milk with her hands, as if he's someone from her own family.😆
Look frnds how merciful is our Krishna, the whole worold calls his name, but he calls his devotees name, he calls his every devotee to serve him, sooo blessed is Naro!
So, when Krishnadasji Meghan said to Sadu Pandey that Mahaprabhuji only takes Shri Krishna's prasaad and nothing else, at the same time, Shrinathji called from Giriraj shriGoverdhan hill- "O Naro!! Naro!!! Please bring me some milk dear!!
Naro replied- "O my sweet Lala!! Some guests have come to our house!"
Shrinathji said- "Guest have come? Okay Its good, But bring me some milk na"
Naro was filled with love and replied- " O my sweet Lala, Balihaari jaun" Just wait I bring it now!"
Naro took a bowl full of milk and went to the great Goverdhan hill.
At the very same time, Mahaprabhuji asked his follwer Damodardas Harsaniji- " Damla! Did you hear something?"  Damodardas ji replied- "Oh yes my Lord I did!"
Mahaprabhuji reminded him- " Look this is the same voice which we heard in Jharkhand!! I think our Lord has appeared here only!! In the morning we'll go to the temple!"
Till the time, Naro returned after offering the milk to Shrinathji. Shri Mahaprabhuji told her- "O Naro! Please give me this bowl, is there anything left in it?"
Naro gladly answered- "O yes my Lord, there is some little of it left in the bowl But there is sooo much of milk in our house,  I bring that for you"
Mahaprabhuji replied- No!! Please wait Naro! I want the same milk which is left, no matter its in drops, but I want that!!"
Naro gave the bowl to Mahaprabhuji and he happliy had the Adharamrit ('Shrinathji's prasaad')
Then, Sadu Pandey prayed Mahaprabhuji- "O Lord! Please make us your followers too! Please give us Lord's name." Mahaprabhuji accpeted his prayer and made the whole Pandey family, his follwer. Sadu Pandey desired that Mahaprabhuji should eat something from his house. Mahapabhuji fulfilled his desire, and made Sadu Pandey blessed and happy by accpeting everything he offered.
In the night, all the Brij vaasis and Sadu Pandey sat with Mahaprabhuji, Mahaprabhuji asked "Up above the Giriraj ShriGoverdhan hill, Devdaman (another name of Shrinathji) has appeared, I'd feel so blessed if you tell me the whole incident of his apperance."
Sadu Pandey replied- "O Lord! You are his very own form, then also you're asking?"
Mahaprabhuji just smiled!
Sadu Pandey said- " Because you have chosen me to tell you the incident,. I'll tell you how he appeared and how did we know it was none other than Devdaman!...Sadu Pandey told the whole incident..
Guys!! I'll surely take you to the incident in my next update..be with me in this divine journey!
Jai Shri Krishna! 
God bless!
Well, first of all, I was so delightfully surprised to read that the devotee of Shri Vallabacharyaji was Krishnadas Meghan. What a coincidence! lol.
And the whole story about Naro is so sweet! Indeed she was blessed. Some people think that God is up in the sky, and since he has his hands full with running the world, he doesn't pay attention to us, but here Shri Krishna was calling out to Naro to bring him milk. The actual relationship between devotee and God is s opersonal. I just think that that is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing this katha with us Gunu!!
And please, do post how Krishna got to them.
Can't wait to read the next part.