Thendral

10/11 Wed Written Update- Will Tamil save Thulsi?

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys I dont have time for a detailed written update right now. But since its a nail bitting suspense epi am providing a short update right now, detailed update will be done later. keep reading to know what happenes

Short Update:
- Vel is all set to spoil Thulsi's life, sis and bro-in-law come and try to throw some sense in him, but he locks them in and goes to court to finish his mission

- Thuls and Tamil come to court. Both lawyers argue, prosecution wants to put thuls in jail

-Tamil says he wants to tell something, judge calls him to the witness box. thuls cries and pleads him not to believe all this.

-Tamil shouts at thuls, asks her what was she thinking? how can she even think this? thulsi and everyone else is  dejected that tamil does not believe thulsi.

-But to add to the twist Tamil says just coz everyone beleives that thuls did all this, how did she think that he would also believe that. and epi ends.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detailed Update

-Vel is putting all make up, purfume and expensive clothes. jayraj comes and tell him lawyer has called twice. Vel says wait let me put make up first πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jayraj says why make up for court? Vel says in our country if  a poor man says the truth no one will believe him, but if a rich man says a lie everyone thinks it to be the truth (I kinda agree on this one πŸ‘πŸ‘)  I am going to say a big lie so this make-up. jayraj gets the point and says that poor thools no one is going to believe her and everyone will respect you. Vel asks once more mirror mirror (jayraj the mirror in this caseπŸ˜‰) do I look beautiful? jayrak says u look fantastic. Vel says my gauravam will crush thools gauravam. jay asks why r u going to court for this? Vel asks then what u expect me to just give shabam? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jay says no if u admit in court that u had a affair with thools then ur gauravam will be gone, ppl will not respect u. Vel is all angry and says thuls tricked me  and for that I have to see her cry. Vel also says now a days in society to have affair with young gals is considered a status symbol.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vel sis and bro in law(BIL) enter the house, Vel sis is all polumbufying that ur doing kodumai to a gal. vel is all 😲😲 he asks which gal am I torturing?🀣(My god his acting is flawless, u should have seen the expression on his face when asking this) BIL asks dont act all innocent, dont u know whats happening here? why ru torturing the innocent gal? Vel still acts all ignorant. sis asks him to stop acting and save thuls. BIL says go to court and accept ur mistake and save Thuls. sis drags him to court. Vel gets angry and says I will go to court but not to save her but to spoil her life. sis asks what did she do? Vel says ohh u forgot that she ran away from wedding and that she hit me with the vilakku? BIL says thats past. and done. vel says maybe its done for u but I cannot forget this. I will take revenge. I will make public the mistake she never did. sis tells lets go to court and tell the truth, vel says u will go against me? thuls is more imp than me? sis says no dharmam is more imp. she says i thought u turned into a new leaf but u r spoiling a gals life? I will see that it does not happen. vel asks so is she more imp than me ur bro? she says u are not acting like a good man. vel gets all emotional and asks so what should I do? sis says take the case back, vel agrees and acts all repentful, he asks for bro in law for cellphone goes out with jayraj and locks both of them in. sis and BIL 😲😲 they ask him to open the door. but vel says cat should be always locked in or it will come in ur way and cause apshakunamπŸ‘πŸ‘ when I come back we will celebrate my victory

Courtroom Drama
Vel reaches court and is waiting to be called as witness. MM and patti looks at him and is all 😑😑 thulsi is called in the court box(I think thats the name) patti consoles MM that even judge will be convinced and free thuls. MM is all πŸ˜•πŸ˜• thuls looks over at the statue of justice (blindfolded women holding the balance) and prays fo justice. He man of justice Mr Tamil is being wheeled in with his family. he comes in and MM and patti hopes are lifted. Vel is all 😲😲 but he just gives a attitude look (lol he kinda gives cute looks)  kanagu and joseph are all πŸ˜•πŸ˜• wondering what thuls is going to say. thuls is looking in another direction and hasnt yet spotted tamil.

Judge asks the case to start. prosecution says thuls had a love marraige , coz she had an affair with Vel, she hired goons to kill Tamil, so I request police to take her in remand for 15 days.

Defense says no proof for this accusation

Prosecution says there is evidence your honor, I have photos to prove this affair and the photos are handed to the judge. The judge is shown the photos.

Defence hands evidence in the form of divorce papers in provided. all this while thuls keep staring at the judge, she hasnt noticed tamil yet. vel, tamil mom and bro seem to be rejoicing. defense says oif thuls has willingly submitted divorce papers then why would she hire the goons to kill tamil (from when did divorce paper become defense evidence? unnum puriyale)

Tamil says I wanna talk something, everyone 😲😲 thuls hears tamil and is πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ to see him, she runs to him but police catch her and put her in that box again. thuls begs him not to listen to them. judge asks who r u? he says thuls husband Tamil, judge asks him to come her and say

Tamil is brought near thuls and he looks at thuls and says Dei enna pannindreke ne? Vekkama illaye unnaku? thuls all 😲😲 she begins 😭😭 (when I saw this first my heart started beating fast, I was like no u dont mean this right?😭😭) why r u crying now? ellaramu unna sandhegha patu pesyuta, naan um unna sandhega paduven nenekariya? (OMG what relief πŸ˜›πŸ˜›)  BG music plays on thuls all πŸ˜›πŸ˜› and 😭😭 at same time. Epi ends on thuls crying but happy face

_tomorrow's updater the epi just belong to u, wonderful the last 5 mins were worth the whole epi, I have no words, simply good but I want director saar to wrap up this court scene fast and show tamil-thulz together happy soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜› 

Edited by gudgal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Gudgal, thanks for the updateeee!!!

Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee episodeeeeee!!! Yay finally TA saved Thuls. But the way he was stern with her before telling her he believes her was sooo scary.. and the way Thuls ran towards TA "enaangaa" was semma cute.. and I was literally in tears watchg that last scene!!!

Think tmr is gonna be a superrrrr duperrrrrrrrrrr episode.. cant wait!! Shubba akka neenga damn lucky thaan!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ€—
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Gudgal for the updateπŸ‘πŸ‘

Very nice episode!! This is what all Thendral fans were expecting!! Scenes were very touchy.πŸ˜‰

Wonderful acting by Shruti! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Tomorrow is going to be awesome.
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update

finally after 5 weeks of torture and dragging.....i cant see TA's familys expression along with lawyer/AP/Vel tomorrowπŸ˜† i guess tomorrow and Friday are full of TA, i don't think the students will leave Vel just like that after case is done.. i cant wait to see that next week......its so funny how Jeyaraj told that Vel look like a gentlemen....

TA scared me for few sec..as Priya said....i want to seee tomorrow how he is going to support thulasi at court and give a big nose cut to everyone including his family.....as per his dialogs Monday and Tuesday, he meant his family so i don't think he will forgive them...
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank u gudgal for the update.......

Finally finally......a good one.....
VEL was really awesome today.....actually his dialogues did not  make me irritated today rather i was laughing at his funny tricks......so funny.......
I thought he would lock up thilaga and mams inside and he did.......atleast one prediction was right....lol....

TA u are back.......what a dialogue.......but i was irritated.......correct time they ended........

Super.....⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️........
I really agree his dialogue..........the love between T and T is again a T - TRUST TRUST and TRUST........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....that was awesome.......

I really want to see his family faces.......waiting for it tomorrow.......
ivlo build up kuduthutu appuram no sodhappal tmrw........
please have some  pity on me.....let me get atleast one good episode........lolπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Cant wait really....
i really want him to play tricks with VEL, AP and the lawyer...........waiting for the other side of the game by TA......

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Beautiful episode after a long time! Yeah there were tears in my eyes after watching the last few seconds!  😭   TA is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   πŸ˜ƒ Lovely performance by Tulasi. πŸ‘

Hope Directory continues the same tempo and makes VEL pay for every act of his.
I want to see TAs mothers face now...πŸ˜†

Tamil plssssssssss continue to be same and support Tulasi..... Clap

Hope tomorrows episode is even more lovely and Tamil is in full action!!!!!!

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Gudgal for the update😊! You are really a luckygirl.

Finalyyyyy T&T met each other and the last few minutes were amazing....and yeyyyy...TA is going to save his wife. Thulasi was standing there like as if she was alomst dead and when she kept looking at that Needhi Devadhai...she would have thought....there is no more life for her....but as soon as she heard TA's voice she was like getting life again...and like you Priya said the way she ran to her hubby was reallyyy so cuteee😳...

Ahhhh TA...i just love that character like everyone does too😳....it was so cute when he was looking at his wife after he told that he believes her....he was behaving like a mother...and the way Thulasi ran to her was like a small kid running to see his mother.It was really a super part. Tomorrow like the epi after the marriage each of their shocked faces would be shown for few minutes....and we are going to enjoy them and especially namma villain Vel thunda kaanom thuniya kaanom nu runningπŸ˜†...hopefully the director won't make our happiness today short-lived. And best part would be when TA takes Thulasi with him to his houde, but i think this will happen in my dreams only.

Shubba akka....finally you deserve a great episode tomorrow after the tortures you went through while updating the saddest episodes.πŸ˜ƒ

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Gudgal!

ippo thaan Thendral sudu pidikuthu! after what felt like an eternity in hell, some justification has started. tomorrow everyone will get their aapus and Kumaran should deliver that nice and slow. Only then, will our treacherous month of episode watching will be worth it.

On a side note, poor Vel, everytime he gets super dressed up with "mack-up" he gets an aapu by TA. Super acting though by all, especially Deepak. Only he can still be heroic while in a neck brace and in a wheelchair. πŸ˜†
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the really fast update gudgal.πŸ‘
Finally the episode is here!!!πŸ˜ƒThe epi which all of us have been eagerly waiting for.Firstly,vel is so irritating.Eppo nee make-up podurathu romba important.😑And he locked his own sis and mama up in the room.Next,superb entry by ta when he stopped the judge in the midst of his speech.Thuls who was innocently standing,heartbroken upon hearing his voice seemed as though she just came back alive from death.The way she cried in joy after seeing him and how she leapt towards him was just pure joy and relief to watch.That's the divine love between ta and thuls.

But felt angry at the policewomen for pulling her back.When ta came to talk,I felt so shocked when he first said "hey enna paneeturuka?".😲Ta's mom's expression at that point was just too much...But then when ta's said that no matter whether all suspect her,he will never do so,I was in tears,just like priya.Tears of joy...Felt so happy that I was speechless.And thuls expression was just so good and the bgm at that time made the whole scene even more divine and joyful...And the way ta was talking to her was like a mother scolding her innocent child-just like he said before,he is definitely thuls mom,dad,husband,friend,her everything.How can he ever suspect her??
Our thendral is back guys..Tmr's epi will be even more rocking.Just that ta missed out one dialogue-"I'm back"!!!
AnnaJay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you gudgal for the update

TA+Court will go for at least 2-3 episodes which is almost 30+min alone. now i can post LOL. You guys forgot Anand, i cant imagine his look after he get to know about this😊. Also TA wont forgive his family that easily.