Bitto

New entrant is a villan

mayona thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Bitto story is dragging so much that  I catch it only sometimes it has not progressed much since last week 🤢the new Bitto is still the same old cry baby but now she has taken charge of going through still more struggles in this hostile family.🥱 Her only supporters are Nimmo chachi papaji Rohans dad and her so called sister in law Ritika no hopes about snoopy dog Raj her Devar he is a big loser 😡since this week he has changed his colors he has forgotten all his promises he made  to himself tohis family to trust Bitto now he has gone back on his promises he too like his evil Mom and chacha is mistrusting Bitto doubting her good intentions😡 I hate sight of this family😡

The new entrant is a woman from hell from last week she is hell bent to kill Rohan at every given opportunity she is gone case psycopath woman😡 who is shown burning Rohans photos in her house last week this woman was shown dressed  like banjara woman and selling  devi moortis to Bitto for Laxmi pooja during diwali  then finding suitable opportunity she goes to Rohans room and tried to suffocate him with a pillow then again Rohan is saved in time by Bitto

Then yesterday this psyo woman is shown with injures made by own herself😕 herself and then a nurse who comes to give her treatment is also is attacked by her with a knife.😲 when  she hears the  nurse getting a call from Rohans doctor Rastogi that nurse is needed in kapoor household for looing after  sick Rohan and she kills the nurseand  comes again in a new disguise of of a nurse in Rohans house and welcomed by his family and Bitto is insulted in front of the psyco and she given incharge or full resposiblility of Rohan sick family 😡 finding a suitable opportunity this time she removes his breathing mask. 😲This family mistrusts Bitto  to take  care of  Rohan and blame her at every given opportunity and also blame her for for Rohans attack 😡but  its only chachi who supports so does papaji and Ritikawho are helpless front of the evil trio which includes Raj who has changed his stand towards Bitto  and now he to supports his evil mom and chacha😡 I cant understand why this family trusts outsiders rather than family members 😡They give a free hand for a  nurse who is a  a stranger woman without knowing her proper credentials and indentity 😡 and also this woman is shown  roaming freely  around the house every time and attacking  their son for no rhyme or reason  😕but the family mistrusts Bitto rather than the villian nurse

This family is surely  pathetic and a bunch of sensless losers🤬 I hate this shows new format and I hope cvs end it soon 🤢rather than dragging it😡 its  becoming unberable to watch even for second  with each passing day they are loosing viewers🥱

Edited by mayona - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for keeping us inform

I really don't know what was in the cv mind to change bitto in the first place with bakwaas track. BTW when is rohan going wake up from his coma the guy been in it awhile now. I won't be surprise if rohan has a memory lost when he wake up 🥱