Highlights November 11 2010

stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Just saw another show starts at the same time on November 15.  So TWO more days to go before this one ends!!!!! :) WOOHOOOOO!

• Show starts with Mughda yelling at Pragya to get out and never interfere in their lives - Pragya had cash in her hand.  Guess they returned her money.
  • Akshada is all tied up.  She manages to get the knots undone (unfortunately) calls Kulkarni residence.  Mughda (need a good name for her!) answers - Akshada tells her she is being held captive near Panvel before Sambhav snatches the phone and slaps her.
  • Kulkarnis wonder how they can complain to cops as they havent done so far.  Eventually they do go to the cops and tell him keep it a secret - he says not to worry as I too have a sister.  I give so many details cause there isnt much else happening.
  • Sambhav slapped around Akshada and she falls against a table and DIES!  Sambhav expression as he delivers this news to his brother is one of regret - kinda like sorry bro I couldnt get you tickets to your favorite show and not regret that he has killed another human being.  His brother says they dont know she's dead so cards still in our favor.
  • Kulkarnis - either they pray or eat.  This time praying.  And all are putting tikka on one another saying Vijayi bhava and smiling and laughing - ummm whatever happened to Akshada being held captive news!?!?)  And WHICH court in India decides stuff in ONE HEARING!?!?
  • Pragya crying in her 200BHK - montage of happy moments with Nishi, how Nishi is now engaged, how Abhi says he doesnt want marriage, how her dad disowned her.  Now she starts screaming at herself (saving us the trouble).  Some dialog with earth, sky, thorns, trees, and how all is lost - must be a Greenpeace activist.
  • Abhi comes says have you seen the mirror?  Really when I enter someone's house first thing I also ask for is a mirror.  Gives him an empty envelope and says she is resigning.  Says I know only this much that I aint working in your office (😉 we know which office of her boss's she is referring to as she says go find another Pragya to make her your rakhail - moderators dont get mad at me, all I do is transcribe the gems)  Music here is hilarious - the whole shows background music is so funny doesnt go with the scene whatsoever!
  • Nahar being led to court - smirks at everyone.  Mughda gets a letter purportedly from Akshada that meet me behind court.  Obviously she runs off without telling anyone (letter didnt say dont tell anyone!)
  • Sambhav waiting there - says she is happy whereever she is.  Says we had a minor fight she panicked and called you and I am just informing you that she's ok now.  Shows her the clip where he was holding the knife against her neck.  Says she how she trusts me.  Threatens to kill Akshada and says dont give evidence against my brother.  Camera pans several times from Sambhav to Mughda - sorry missed the dialog here as got a bit dizzy.
Preview:
Mughda is called to give evidence she can barely make it to the box and is all in a dilemma (well same expression at all times so she could just be happy too)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nurulain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update ðŸ˜Š

I am so thankful that the show is ending! The Nahar track spoilt it all 😕 this show started out so good, with so much promise, they could have developed it into so many things, or even kept it short and sweet and basically go along a middle class family story.. but they brought in Nahar and the track just went on and on.. in fact still going on ðŸ¤¢

Its sad, but well, lets hope the new show will be good! thanx again! 
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@emptypot
ya  its really funny the way they are rushing to end this one.. probably the shortest soap on indian television...
thanks for the update.. and hope that u wil continue to update the next new show too.. u have good sense of humor and timing....
btw what show is that?

stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey thanks Pallai!  😳  Its always nice to know someone reads and enjoys the updates. 

Oh you should have seen how they rushed to end some of the afternoon shows some time back - even the dialog delivery was so rushed they sounded like chipmunks.  They should either start doing once a week shows or start having shows with pre determined expiry dates!

The next show seems to be rishton se badi pratha - with that guy who was just killed off in Bhagyavidhata.  In the past promos they showed a couple being fished out of water - guess they took the "expiry date" idea into account!