Update for Thursday11/11/10-A must watch episode

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks alot Shubba Akka for the wonderful and super fast updateπŸ€—.

Wow wow wow....TA was fantastic πŸ‘and his dialogues about his love to Thulasi and her love to Thamizh was just toooo good. Awwww...his dialogues were like saattai adi to his mother and Vel. Naama sollittrundhom, ippo judge e sollitaaru that they are super understanding couple apdi nu.πŸ˜ƒ

Aiyoo noooo....i don't want Vel to thirundhify so soon. NR sir was really amazing in acting today⭐️. it took just around eight minutes for it. No he is a nallavan now. His voice is gone and now Vel too. I am afraid they are going to end the serial....might  be that the first anniversary celebration and farewell day for Thendral could be the same...nooo...i can't accept it 😭😭. Kumaran..ipdi ellame pannuveenga...yes we asked you to end the serial when it was going bad.....but now it is going good and you SHOULN'T finish it. Vel ke oru scene a...appo Padmaku and Charu' family ku oru episode podhume.NOOO...looks like we have to beg him to prolong or drag the serial. Hopefully i am wrong.

And the ending of today's episode was simply superbbbbb with both kumbuttufying the judgeπŸ˜ƒ.

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

wow,wow what an episode....i actually had a feeling if they are going to wind up with the show.......πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.......when the show is picking up with so many interesting things why?????

But I am happy that Vel turned to a good leaf.....this is the second success of Thulasi with Ta's help after MM.....good one.......

This week was like the week when T and T got  married.......
sogam ellam 1 month katitu.......happy things ellam one day la katarar...........viceversa would be more better.......

The last BGM was too good.......

As i said before it was really a One Man Show...........good jod director sir..........sethu vechu pesitar Thamizh........

The way thamizh was pointing out at his family members............still they dont seem to change......
so we can expect T and T romance tmrw........All the best Theiva......

Deepak You rocked man and so was sruthi.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..........good show by both of them......
and of course our favouite villian Mr. NRπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.........Great going thendral............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ keep it up
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Subbha for the super duper fast update!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Finally u got such a nice episode to update.πŸ˜‰

Wow, what an episode?? Amazing acting by Deepak...Finally he showed or justified all the promises he made to Thulasi..πŸ‘πŸ‘Wonderful!

TA is finally an one man army! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Paati's Murugan prayers are answered!😊

In one episode, the director vanished all the avamaanam Thulasi faced during the month of OctoberπŸ‘..The dialogs were so awesome..So the writers know to write good dialogs....hmmm.πŸ˜‰

Hats off to director for giving us such a nice episode..πŸ‘

Paavam Theiva, tomorrow I think she has to update all from that GM TA mom!! But I think TA is going to blast them...They are totally going to see a different Tamil.
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast update, Shubba.

Comments later , but Thamizh was AWESOME. Shubba kka sonathu maathiri it was a one man show and Thamizh carried it with ease!
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shubba Akka..........Wow wow wow!

TA today really proved that all that kadhal pechu from before was not just talk. πŸ‘ TA's family's shocked faces was really priceless. I wanted to take candid shots of their faces and keep it for memory sake. Including Kalyani's face...the poor girl was so so happy!

Vel's shocked face to guilt-riddena and ashamed face was so good, but alas I felt bad for him even though he deserves this and more. He looked really sad and pitiful. But has he really thirunthafied? Twista...Ennala namba mudiyele. Either TA's guilt trip really got to Vel b/c no one ever spoke to him like that before or he is just acting to take revenge later as he sees this battle is lost.

I think there will definitely be another twist tomorrow. Oh anandh paiya, engada poita, u missed the best part!
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Nikki and Shubaa kka, I also think Thendral is coming an end and Devayani's Ammavum Naanum is going to replace Thendral. I'm in two minds about Thendral ending .. I will miss all the discussions and great friends, but if he continues then there is going to be some more dragging. I don't know .. let us enjoy today's episode!😊
Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

Nikki and Shubaa kka, I also think Thendral is coming an end and Devayani's Ammavum Naanum is going to replace Thendral. I'm in two minds about Thendral ending .. I will miss all the discussions and great friends, but if he continues then there is going to be some more dragging. I don't know .. let us enjoy today's episode!😊

Sri, still TA has to sort out all the pbs..This is just their first step..Hope it is not going to end...But I feel that TMS might end and get replaced by Devayani serial.
mini_00 thumbnail

Thanks for the super fast and wonderful update shubba!!πŸ‘What an epi to update!!You are really lucky!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Firstly,ta u rock!!!⭐️What a wonderful speech given by you!!!Hats off to you!!When ta said that he will never suspect her,ta's mom's expression chancea illa.Haha u deserve it for all the torture which you made thuls undergo.When thuls started to cry,it was just purely heartwrenching,as though she had stayed alive just to hear those words from ta.When ta said "alaztha thulasi,kanna thudachuko ma, athaan naan vanthuden",no words to describe that scene.Purely divine to watch.πŸ˜ƒ

Ta's questions to vel were thought-provoking and yet a god nose-cut,making him speechless and shocked.Esp when he asked whether he will disgrace his own mum like how he did to thuls,amazing ta!!!Nalla ask that vel about the kevalamana torture which he did to thuls who is supposedly vel's second mum!!!His rhetoric questions to vel were so good like a sattai adi that even vel could not bear it anymore and finally realised his mistake.Amazing dialogues,each and every word is very situational and perfect to the scene.But like shubba said it was an one man show...Again ta stole the show with amazing expressions by deepak.He rocked as usual,but today was impressive...πŸ‘NR sir was so good in his acting when he apologised to thuls.

But I didnt expect that vel will thirunthufy so quickly...Is he acting??How come he became a good man over seconds and apologised to thuls and admitted his mistakes???πŸ˜• 
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beatricepearl

Sri, still TA has to sort out all the pbs..This is just their first step..Hope it is not going to end...But I feel that TMS might end and get replaced by Devayani serial.

Yes sri I have the same worry!!When ta and thuls said nandri to the judge,it looked like a typical ending to a serial where below comes the subbam...I heard that devayani's ammavum naanum is coming soon too.If thendral ends,I will be really sad,because my fav serial has ended and more importantlybecause  I only had a short yet wonderful time here with all of you.😭But as pearl said,TMS might end and Ammavum Naanum might take over that...Pls dont end Thendral kumaran...