BV Update 11th Nov

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch Uma :)

Anandi....can she not cry in one episode atleast!
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.....I just cant stand pratyusha's acting and her 24/7 one track morose sullen face ! she gets on my nerves...what did the director see in her in the first place to cast her as Anandi ! they have destroyed such a beautiful bubbly character completely..😑 as if Sumitra was not enough to grieve now anandi has joined hands with her and both of them just sit and cry round the clock..

Hope Jagya recovers from the trauma and Gauri helps him see the positive side of life..
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divmath

thanks for the update.....I just cant stand pratyusha's acting and her 24/7 one track morose sullen face ! she gets on my nerves...what did the director see in her in the first place to cast her as Anandi ! they have destroyed such a beautiful bubbly character completely..😑 as if Sumitra was not enough to grieve now anandi has joined hands with her and both of them just sit and cry round the clock..

Hope Jagya recovers from the trauma and Gauri helps him see the positive side of life..

You are so right. One episode of hope where I thought 'oh goody she is actually going to show the spirit of young Anandi' and then we are back to square one.

You know I really admire Sumitra's consistency and she really deserves an Oscar - to be able hold on to  the same sad, scared, about to cry and crying expressions for so long is a real feat 

What is the director thinking of????They might as well make a Madame Tussuad wax figure and move it around.πŸ˜•
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri22

Thanks a bunch Uma :)

Anandi....can she not cry in one episode atleast!

Now that is asking for too muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I think the leap also included a change from happy and bubbly to sad and cryingπŸ˜‰
sevak thumbnail

Originally posted by: divmath

You sound like u r reading my mind 😊. At this rate it won't be long bf we start hoping that Gauri ends up pairing with JagyaπŸ˜‰
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update...
The ragging trauma was a bit too much for me...
couldn't even stand the promo let aside watching the episode..
its just ur updates!
πŸ€—
I am quite bored of BV.
Esp after the links Divs n u provided on chottu JaAn...
huh... only n only updates for me...