Written Update November 12 2010 - Series Finale

Posted: 13 years ago
BIG DAY people!  Lots of commentary on todays show as a lot of it was without dialog.  So in case you dont want to read the details and all my comments here's a summary:

Nahar, Sambhav, flunkies go to jail.  Akshada is dead.  Devki marries Nishi.  Kulkarnis get a fancy camera.
  • Everyone is in the court room and case starts.  Nahar is accused of playing with Mughda's izzat, doing the same thing to Sanjana, getting Sanjana married to Giri (now THAT is a crime - that Giri was such a dodo, and of course no mention of Sanjana's mom who forced her into the marriage), attempted gobbling up of Sanjana's property.  Now if it was me I would just simply have accused Nahar of having really bad hair, wearing the same purple satin kurta for months on end and pretending to be an actor.
  • Sanjana starts says he tried to kill me.  Nahar watches her with his henchman at his side (yes, even in court! and Sanjana continues to wear a mangalsutra?!) and his lawyer says he wasnt there at the meeting and how can they falsely accuse Nahar.  Sanjana mews thats not true.  Her lawyer screeches dont worry I have proof.  Then the dialog goes off (thank god for small mercies!)
  • Shree comes next.  Lots of finger pointing, gavel banging, smirking, Mughda looking sleepy or scared or catatonic, Sanjana's mom with her crazy beehive bun looking scary.
  • Sambhav comes and keeps flashing his new phone at Mughda.  Mughda looks sad without a job how can I get a better phone, she wonders. Nishi comes on - does his share of finger pointing.
  • Mughda comes on.  She looks confused (how in the world did I land up in this horrible show?!)  She says some goondas had teased me.  Her lawyer recaps everything for her.  Any decent judge or lawyer would oppose his putting words in her mouth - but here they have nothing to keep the show going, so her lawyer recaps every darn thing again to jog Mughda's memory and remind her about submitting proofs.  She says I dont have any and her MIL says "Mughdaaaaa what are you saying."  She says I am not well and I have said all I had to.
  • Nahar produces some cops and neighbors who all mime that NB is great.
  • Kulkarni's residence - all questioning Mughda.  And she screeches bus kijiye, bus kijiye (just like the rest of us.)  And she tells about Sambhav-NB relationship and Akshada being held captive.
  • Shree gets a call and the brothers rush to the police station.  A body is lying in what is so not a morgue.  It is Akshada (all of them had to go one way or another from the show I guess, the creatives were kinda mean to have snapped her head and didnt even show her face today) They bring her home - Iots of tears and overacting.  The father doesnt know what to do so he clutches his heart.  But no time to get a heart attack today.
  • Mom tells Mughda you have to tell the truth cause you owe Akshada.  And Mughda says I will send both brothers to jail (anyone who knows even a little bit about Indian judiciary would just die laughing here)
  • Next scene Judge says after seeing him confess on CD and all other proofs, NB is guilty.  He is sentenced to life in prison, and Sambhav too.  Flunkies go to jail for 10 or 5 years depending on air time.  Mughda is forgiven for perjury.  (What about the emotional atyachaar done on us poor viewers, who gets punished for that?)
  • Lawyer is thanked, congratulated.  Middle class family also has hope, we can win, etc.
  • Baba comes home in tracks.  And random cheesy dialog.  A year has passed its his wedding anniversary and Devki clicks a family picture.
  • Closing tagline - title + zindagi phir bhi yaha khubsoorat hai (now that this show is over!)

Hey thanks to cloudz, nurulain, pallai, AbhiAni, CoCoa_19, RaviSharma, rgattu, Sweet_Misery, and everyone else who read my updates.  Dunno why I get stuck with bad shows during dinner time.
Edited by emptypot - 13 years ago
Superb update..Thanks for this...Missed the last episode..Thanks again....Like ur sardonic tone...  πŸ˜‰
thanks for doing the updates for this show, if not for you we would not even notice its over, so thank you, not to mention one less headache for you and us, they messed up teh show badly, anyways thanks for all the updates you kept doing and your comments are just superbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
thanks for watching this crap and brining us this update....
man things sure do move fast in kulkarni household they over come death,seperation with such ease...poor thing why did they have to kill her off to make nahar go to jail? and was sanjana meant to stay with that gunda pathi??

thank god its over.. πŸ‘
Hilarious update!

From thoda it went to poora torture

no closing scene from crazy queen pragya?!
Hallelujah! Oh man! Finally this snoozefest is over. Praise the lord!

LOL! Loved the entire update as always specially the one line summary & description of all the finger pointing in court...πŸ˜†. Looks like they fast forwarded through all their issues and are happily clicking wedding anniversary photos a year later even after losing Akshada...πŸ˜•...maybe they were happy to get rid of the whiny little one..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

My condolences to you for having to watch such terrible shows during dinner time but thanks a ton for all the entertaining updates, its been heaps fun reading them πŸ‘πŸΌ
I like ur style--  πŸ‘ thankyou for the highlights.
Originally posted by Sweet_Misery

Hallelujah! Oh man! Finally this snoozefest is over. Praise the lord!

Originally posted by cloudz

Hilarious update! From thoda it went to poora torture no closing scene from crazy queen pragya?!

Heehee you guys are so funny!

I wish people from the forum were writing TV shows!  Writing about these crappy shows is so therapeutic!  Anyone familiar with Mystery Science Theatre will know what I mean.  Maybe they should have a show like that in India where people like us sit and give running commentary on all the TV shows!

Pragya got her craziness out yesterday - she quit Abhi, the job and the show.
Edited by emptypot - 13 years ago
Thanx for the update! The episode was πŸ€’ but ur comments were really good, i liked where u have said baba clutching his heart, but no time today to get a heart attack! πŸ€£

Phew at last its over, and less torture for u! Thanx again for going thru it all and giving us the updates and making them so interesting for us! Love ur sense of humour! Rock on! πŸ‘πŸΌ
guys , after reading the wu i was tempted to see the heart clutching scene.. and i must say it was hilareous.. sorry i know its  a tragic scene.. but cldnt help laughing at the way her dad (over)acted 
and these guys are celebrating the very next day of akshita's death ...that nahar got arrested,,, frankly after losing a daughter no one wld care if nahar lived or dead...🀒
and whats wit that scene after a yr.. they are showing as if devki is getting introduced and not like its the last episode...
πŸ˜•