Written Update November 12 2010 - Series Finale - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by emptypot

Anyone familiar with Mystery Science Theatre will know what I mean.  Maybe they should have a show like that in India where people like us sit and give running commentary on all the TV shows!

Haha...I agree! The MST thing would make watching this show fun & atleast bearable. But atleast your updates made up for the torture this show was.

Just watched the episode and it totally killed me, with laughter that is.  All the courtroom drama conducted in mute made me feel like I was watching a silent movie but the finger pointing was hilarious πŸ˜† .On top of that there was Shree & Nishi's weird reaction to Akshada's dead body...specially with the latter mouthing some crap like "Yeh tumhe kya ho gaya Akshada?...Yeh sab kaise ho gaya Akshada?"...totally made me go W*F πŸ˜•πŸ˜† (Btw, how did the police discover Akshada's body ? πŸ˜•) Actually the entire family's reaction later was even more funny, such terrible overacting...felt like I was watching an 80s film; Baba, Shree, Nishi standing like 3 idiots & Mughda making ugly faces while crying. Horrible! 😡

Originally posted by pallai

and whats wit that scene after a yr.. they are showing as if devki is getting introduced and not like its the last episode..

Word! What the hell was that? Specially the way they kept focussing on her lips..ewww..tacky 🀒.
Thank u so much for the update.  ur hardwork is really appreciatedπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...luv u πŸ€— ( every i really feel strange how could i managed to watch this show till the end) bye and take careπŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the update